Someone here

Osho on sexual Transcending

18 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20210424_150835_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.8b0216f1d09fb2c28bb08a8b95dab547.jpg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I read his book about chakras and it also was written that sex will be transcended naturally. He said that between the age of 14 and 30 people should flow with their natural craving for sex and do this as much as they crave. And if they do it in those ages they will naturally transcend it, their consciousness will be more free to be bothered with career, taking care of the familiy, personal growth, spirituality etc.

People who don't do enough sex at the age of 14-30 end up craving sex their entire lives and get controlled by it, even in their very old age, it makes them stuck because they are obsessed with sex. It doesn't help that the more people get older, the harder it to aquire sex. Old people are sexually attracted to young people, but young people aren't sexually attracted to old people but to other young people.

Everything has it's time, nature has a lot of wisdom, there is a reason why young people are hornier and more sexually attractive than old people.

People who transcend their sexuality end up asexual old people. Around the age of 50 it's natural to lose interest in sex, it means that now one has geniune motivation to explore spirituality in depth and gain more wisdom.

The amount of sex that one needs in order to transcend sex is very individual. 

For some people, even a lifetime isn't enough, for others, one to a few sexual encounters would be enough to feel that they can move on with life. There is a scale.

Let Love In

Seems pretty accurate.

Not sure what "transcend" exactly means here, but I don't think I want to transcend sex anyways. I find it very enjoyable.

Having control over something isn't the same as disregarding it or transcending it, at least by my standards.

I feel like your relationship to sex simply "matures" or changes over time. It doesn't completely vanish unless you're biologically incapable.

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Someone here basically move from repression to healthy expression and then to transcendence. 

Many spiritual seekers repress their sexuality thinking they have achieved transcendence when they didn't. 

Sex is a beautiful thing when love is behind it. It can be quite transformational and healing with an aligned partner.

As above so below, as within so without.

do it with unremitting totality

until you see its utter stupidity the sickening shallowness the unquenchable superficiality ...

no human in their right mind wants your saggy pathetic member doing vigorous push ups on their poor sweating trapped vessel

just be done with it already

here is imo osho's best book on sex:

https://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/From_Sex_to_Superconsciousness/Osho-From-Sex-to-Superconsciousness-index.html

Edited by gettoefl

Oh yes... sex can fill a mans mind when is young.

It happen to me in my late 20s.

Had a gf for 5 years, break up, and the next few yearsI  had sex with different kind of women for all over the world. All continents and races.

Then I met a cool girl and now we are in a 3 year relationships with kids on the horizon.

With my ex (my 1st gf) I felt something inside that I NEEDED to fuck way more girls. Like I had to burn through that karma before I settle down (I never even visualize myself having kids with her).

Now in my early 30s, yes, I still want to bang hot girls when I see them in the street, but I just accept that as a part of being a healthy male.

Did I transcend sex? Hell no!

But at least I trascended the DESIRE of having sex with everything that moves.

Maybe is age. Maybe is that I already had my 'casual sex sprint' and tasted all the flavors.

But yeah, as Osho said. Is natural. You can't force/supress something like sex.

The problem with sex (as with money), is when it fills your mind. Sex is to be experienced, not to be thinking about it all day.

Sex in the bed is great, sex in the mind is a burden.

Money in the bank is great, money in the mind is also a burden.

20 minutes ago, koops said:

I like this

21 minutes ago, koops said:

Oh yes... sex can fill a mans mind when is young.

It happen to me in my late 20s.

Had a gf for 5 years, break up, and the next few yearsI  had sex with different kind of women for all over the world. All continents and races.

Then I met a cool girl and now we are in a 3 year relationships with kids on the horizon.

With my ex (my 1st gf) I felt something inside that I NEEDED to fuck way more girls. Like I had to burn through that karma before I settle down (I never even visualize myself having kids with her).

Now in my early 30s, yes, I still want to bang hot girls when I see them in the street, but I just accept that as a part of being a healthy male.

Did I transcend sex? Hell no!

But at least I trascended the DESIRE of having sex with everything that moves.

Maybe is age. Maybe is that I already had my 'casual sex sprint' and tasted all the flavors.

But yeah, as Osho said. Is natural. You can't force/supress something like sex.

The problem with sex (as with money), is when it fills your mind. Sex is to be experienced, not to be thinking about it all day.

Did you at any point regret breaking up with the first girl?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Did you at any point regret breaking up with the first girl?

Not really. And is not that I broke up with her haha, was pretty much consensual.

It was obvious that we were in different paths at that time.

She wanted long term commitment, and 100% it wasn't the time for me. I wanted to explore life and the world with no attachments. 

Aside from the sexual variety thing, I wanted, even felt that I NEEDED to travel alone for a while and learn to become more independent. And it wasn't a whim. Don't know why, but was something deep inside me (and she already had done that in the past).

-

But I get it, some men get out of a relationship for the casual sex and variety, but being single is not a full time party.

Girls and sex are not given to you just because you are single. There is also the struggle. And sometimes sex in a relationship is better than casual, and I get some men regret it.

But for me also was a time of personal growth, getting better at game, and discovering more about the female body and mind through variety, getting more life experience in that field until I felt enough is enough, and I hit the point of diminishing returns; and also having the chance to start a new relationship from a higher place and with that 'karma burnt'.

On 6-4-2023 at 4:47 PM, Lila9 said:

I read his book about chakras and it also was written that sex will be transcended naturally. He said that between the age of 14 and 30 people should flow with their natural craving for sex and do this as much as they crave. And if they do it in those ages they will naturally transcend it, their consciousness will be more free to be bothered with career, taking care of the familiy, personal growth, spirituality etc.

Everything has it's time, nature has a lot of wisdom, there is a reason why young people are hornier and more sexually attractive than old people.

People who transcend their sexuality end up asexual old people. Around the age of 50 it's natural to lose interest in sex, it means that now one has geniune motivation to explore spirituality in depth and gain more wisdom.

The amount of sex that one needs in order to transcend sex is very individual. 

For some people, even a lifetime isn't enough, for others, one to a few sexual encounters would be enough to feel that they can move on with life. There is a scale.

What is the name of the book about chakras?

People who don't do enough sex at the age of 14-30 end up craving sex their entire lives and get controlled by it, even in their very old age, it makes them stuck because they are obsessed with sex. It doesn't help that the more people get older, the harder it to aquire sex. Old people are sexually attracted to young people, but young people aren't sexually attracted to old people but to other young people.

This counts for woman.

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This counts for woman.

Definitely not. I explained my situation it in my first replay, and for sure the majority of guys feel similar to that.

Also talked about this with my male friends that are now married and with kids in their 30s.

They say: 'I had my fun with casual sex in my 20s, but now I love being with my wife and kids' (Im also certain that their wives also have a similar situation).

And sure, they probably still want to fuck other girls, but overall, they look quite happy.

I can't imagine being married with kids or being a 70 year old man looking at hot chicks in the street and thinking: 'damn, I never enjoyed that'

26 minutes ago, koops said:

Definitely not. I explained my situation it in my first replay, and for sure the majority of guys feel similar to that.

Also talked about this with my male friends that are now married and with kids in their 30s.

They say: 'I had my fun with casual sex in my 20s, but now I love being with my wife and kids' (Im also certain that their wives also have a similar situation).

And sure, they probably still want to fuck other girls, but overall, they look quite happy.

I can't imagine being married with kids or being a 70 year old man looking at hot chicks in the street and thinking: 'damn, I never enjoyed that'

Guys want to spread their seed. It is a primal urge that is subconscious. It is one thing to be 70 year old and never have “tapped that” and it is another thing to have tapped that and be old. I agree. The love for your partner can overpower the primal urge. It really depends on how deep your love and consciousness is. 

In Tate we trust

@Osaid

On 2023-04-07 at 0:13 AM, Osaid said:

Seems pretty accurate.

Not sure what "transcend" exactly means here, but I don't think I want to transcend sex anyways. I find it very enjoyable.

Having control over something isn't the same as disregarding it or transcending it, at least by my standards.

I feel like your relationship to sex simply "matures" or changes over time. It doesn't completely vanish unless you're biologically incapable.

Going beyond sex? metaphorically speaking, it's like the caterpillar had enough of being a caterpillar, so it transforms to become the butterfly, then butterflies gather in certain seasons to form many butterflies, to mate, and then off they go to lay eggs, and either die off naturally or get predated on. Then the egg has had enough of being an egg so it becomes a Larvae, then it goes around eating bits of leaves till it becomes the caterpillar.

Maybe it's similar to transcendentalism? With it's 3 features such as forgiveness, beauty and truth?

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Going beyond sex? metaphorically speaking, it's like the caterpillar had enough of being a caterpillar, so it transforms to become the butterfly, then butterflies gather in certain seasons to form many butterflies, to mate, and then off they go to lay eggs, and either die off naturally or get predated on. Then the egg has had enough of being an egg so it becomes a Larvae, then it goes around eating bits of leaves till it becomes the caterpillar.

Well, if you're beyond sex you're probably not human anymore. Just like the butterfly isn't a caterpillar anymore.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️