Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

Are there different outcomes to suicide depending on the method used?

12 posts in this topic

Like if I sit at a beautiful tropical beach and meditate myself to death will that be the same as shooting myself in the head?

honestly life on earth Is made for animals I don’t belong here lol. I just can’t handle :P 

I gotta do this properly if I’ll do it

this is like my 10th post about suicide, sorry if it’s getting too repetitive. I’m just really trying to decide here

Edited by blankisomeone

Please call 988 if you are in the United States. Speak to an Existential Therapist for professional support. Suicide isn’t going to solve any problems for you. You need to focus on solving the Matrix. It can be done. There is hope. Focus on your awakening and your basic needs.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

If you're seriously contemplating suicide, as @r0ckyreed said seek professional help. You aren't seeing clearly.

Yes there are rare exceptions, for example euthanasia for people in extraordinary and inescapable pain. But the vast majority of suicides are people seeking escape from the demons of their mind, in the mistaken belief that their demons can't be dissolved.

You created this form and its existence for a reason. Instead of tossing it aside, dive into it and realize the absolute love within that created this form in the first place.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, blankisomeone said:

existential therapy, didn’t know that was a thing

Yes. That’s what I do for my Life Purpose right now. Find a good existential therapist. Keep yourself safe and healthy. You might enjoy existential therapy.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

6 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

honestly life on earth Is made for animals I don’t belong here lol. I just can’t handle :P 

Hey, I had similar thoughts a while ago. "I'm not suited for this world", "I just can't make my life work" and the like. Some days I thought this is the end.

Just wanna let You know this (and many other thoughts) is a belief You can see through. Check out Byron Katie's work maybe! It's great. These kind of thoughts must be bringing You down... and it doesn't have to be this way. You can be free of them and it's so, so enlivening... It's like You're seeing the world with a fresh pair of eyes!

Please persist my dude... It's worth it! You have the strength to pull through.

Edited by Sincerity

There’s so many day to day issues that don’t seem to affect other people that much but for me it’s like a ton of bricks in my chest. There’s many situations that I don’t think I can take the emotional shock, life is very heavy

its nice to think god only puts you in situations that you CAN handle but idk if that’s the truth 

Edited by blankisomeone

@Leo Gura is there an actual god I can TALK TO? U keep saying I am god but if I am god then how am I so clueless

9 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura is there an actual god I can TALK TO?

I know You're asking Leo, but maybe my answer will be of use too. Yes, You can establish a "connection". I sometimes talk to Him when the time is right.

For me it's like talking to another side of me. Like my intuition. So don't expect Him to tell You things You don't know or anything like that. Accept what arises, but also watch out for self-deception.

You can try sitting in silence and genuinely asking "Hey, are You there?" or whatever feels right for You. If You really wanted it, You could probably talk to Him.

Edited by Sincerity

6 hours ago, Sincerity said:

If You really wanted it, You could probably talk to Him.

How do you know it's a male? :)

I mean, spirituality is all about there only being one self, unity, nothing separate. I don't think there is a God, sorry. You might be very deluded about this. There might be enlightenment about the concept of no-self, nothingngness. But that's about it. There is nobody but you, fooling yourself that you are separate. 

I haven't yet realized this, I'm not dead. But I think it is more accurate than believing in a higher power or being. Like, people are so deluded that they would sooner believe and consider talking to God to be normal, while talking to aliens to be insane. 

I don't want to believe in God to be honest, but people keep spinning stories about Him that it irritates me a lot.

I think we come from natural selection or maybe by intelligent design that is just incomprehensible and impossible to fathome, by a .     .     .     Yeah, it is crazy, something infinite. It is just not God. Not God. Not God. 

You cannot talk to it and it doesn't give a damn about you pretty much. It made you just because it wanted to make you exactly as you are, no better, no worse, no richer, no poorer, no smarter, no stupider, it made you do everything you did in life. You never did anything, cause you don't basically exist, maybe, I think. I don't know, I am not enlightened.

Edited by at_anchor

27 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

How do you know it's a male? :)

He's not. I'm saying He for the sake of simplicity.

I don't think there is a God, sorry

There is and it's You.

There is nobody but you, fooling yourself that you are separate.

Yes. However You can talk to "Him", precisely because You are Him. You are talking to yourself. 

Still there is value to it. You can hear some good advice and loving words if You're willing to listen. It may really help You especially if You're feeling hopeless. His guidance is perfectly suited for what You need at the moment and God is the best listener there is. Perfect listening AND perfect mentorship? That's pretty cool if You ask me. ;)

Maybe You should try it. Have a little faith, nothing is impossible.

Edited by Sincerity

11 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

It may really help You especially if You're feeling hopeless. His guidance is perfectly suited for what You need at the moment and God is the best listener there is.

I'm gonna try it in the journal section. You can check it out if you want to. Kind of excited to talk to God, or myself, but honestly, I feel more like **** than God.