The Monk

Thank You Leo!

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I know this isn't a question that needs an answer, but I'm trying to do this to gather Leo's attention in the most effective way possible. All I wanted to say is Thank You @Leo Gura! Thank you some damn much!, you've been an amazing mentor to me and many other alike and I just wanted to say that through the lessons you've given me my life has GREATLY IMPROVED, and is still improving. I wanted to tell you this because I wanted you to know what a tremendous impact you've had on the lives of thousands of others and for that I want you to be happy man! Because I am, as well as many others who have seen your videos, I'm sure. A few years ago I was seeing your videos in my YouTube suggested section, and I use say nonsense such as,  "what the hell is this nonsense?, what are these clickbait titles?, this is obviously fake!"  but that was obviously me preserving my ego :P

And guys and girls here on the forum, what I would like you to do is also leave a comment saying how Leo's videos has improved your life, and how happy you are about that change. As this will allow yourself to feel EVEN happier knowing that you have not only made yourself happy but made someone else more happy also! ^_^  Spread the love!

I definitely am grateful for what I've learnt from you my mentor, and I am looking forward to see what you can teach me within the future.

Once again, Thank you so very much! :D

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

I think the greatest thing that Leo triggered in me is passion. I was always a highly unmotivated person, lazy, didn't care for anything and lately I've been feeling this amazing drive inside of me.  I sort of feel like life is living itself through me, if that makes any sense .I just feel very passionate about life, about growing myself as much as I can. Thank you Leo! :D

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

My name is Laisa and I have been clean for 45 days, I would like to trank Leo...

Haha jk!

I think my curiosity increased 700% after starting watching his videos

As Einstein said "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." the holy curiosity :x

Thank you Leo

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

I dont think that we might ever be able to thank Leo enough for all that he has done.

@I_Like_Thing 

"Yeah, I used to do drugs... I mean, I still do but I used to too" Plato xD sorry, couldnt contain myself

I've been clean from all the unnecessary things that dont serve me, from social media, toxic relationships, beliefs.. If for drugs you mean the ones my mom used to give me in my childhood for ADHD, yes I've been clean from those too

BUT if you are talking about phychedelics, ah I love them! We call it medicine in Brazil, it wasnt Leo who introduced me to them, my aunt is a shaman so I was part of Ayahuasca ceremonies, I guess I should thank my aunt too, much gratitude for those souls

:)

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

Leo's videos have helped me a lot. His perspectives on everything are very clear. He is like a mirror. There is something valuable to gain from every video of his. Plus he works so hard. That motivates others to work hard.

And creating this forum is the best thing he did. 

So thank you very much to Leo and all you lovelies here:x:x

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I'm so damn happy that I influence you guys to do this.:) It makes me feel great hearing about how your lives have improved and knowing that I could have a meaningful impact on the lives of others by influencing people to express your emotions, I wish I could see more people like you guys in real life, it's a real shame I cant. But, keep growing guys I believe in you all! Much love <3  @Danielle @Laisa @Ingenixus @I_Like_Thing@Loreena @John Flores

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.