Javfly33

I have lived through everyone's Lives here: Yes, its completely solipsistic

20 posts in this topic

I think this was already talked in one of first non-duality videos of Leo, but I never thought it was actually literal what he said.

I thought it was a word game or something like that.

Not at all, I have become conscious that I have lived through everyone of my imaginary 'characters'. 

It's not that the One consciousness has also been in 'others', therefore I can say "I have lived their lives" if I identify with Awareness. No, its more insane than that.

It's that I have actually remembered as Consciousness, living other lives. This is as solipsistic as it gets.I REPEAT: It has been verified with direct experience. THIS IS NOT a belief or theory.

I just have limited perception in some way, in order to delude myself and 'play' the illusion. It's so fucked up, it's truly insane.

Edited by Javfly33

I’m having a hard time comprehending what you’re saying. Would you mind trying to rephrase that in a way that’s easier to understand?

We are the same Eternal Awareness living through infinite shape and forms. It is the one same I that sees/is ALL as one.

We all have ONE TRUE SELF aka The Self.

Self recognizes Self.

As above so below, as within so without.

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

So, you lived my life? 

I am Living your life actually. There is no past or future.

11 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

Good for you, stop sharing  with others then 

No

2 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Be careful, this is extremely delusional.

Hello me

9 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I’m having a hard time comprehending what you’re saying. Would you mind trying to rephrase that in a way that’s easier to understand?

It's impossible to explain this, meditate more and more intensely. 

Some truth to it, sure, but it's also a dangerous territory. Be careful not to harm yourself or others. 

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Some truth to it, sure, but it's also a dangerous territory. Be careful not to harm yourself or others. 

why would I harm myself of others? ? Don't worry bro ?

I find it a beautiful realization yet utterly mindfucky and insane. 

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

why would I harm myself of others? ? Don't worry bro ?

I find it a beautiful realization yet utterly mindfucky and insane. 

Well, because if you go too deep into insanity you might get trapped there. 'Solipsism' is the perfect way to lose your mind. And not in a good way.

I dipped my toes in it - wasn't fun. One thing to fantasize about it and another to actually live it. Once you truly start living solipsism, things can quickly get seriously dangerous.

I'd argue that it can fuck up one's psychology severely.

39 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Well, because if you go too deep into insanity you might get trapped there. 'Solipsism' is the perfect way to lose your mind. And not in a good way.

I dipped my toes in it - wasn't fun. One thing to fantasize about it and another to actually live it. Once you truly start living solipsism, things can quickly get seriously dangerous.

Bro, what can I do. Is not like I brainwash myself with it. Happened to me yesterday's night doing a yogic Kriya.

This yogic Kriya helping me a lot in increasing my energetic vibration and transcending trauma. I can not stop doing it, its changing my life.

Whatever comes, comes. But yeah, as a side point, yesterday I was having the realization and the ego was saying 'No, no, no fucking way. No fucking way'. Like it was resisting. LoL

But I believe if the realisations - connections start happening in straight up Sadhana, and not 'forced' like in psychedelics, is because one is already prepared to handle it. 

Still I appreciate the concern. 

@Javfly33 Cool man, you do your thing. I just like pointing out here and there in these solipsism threads how dangerous it can actually be.

I would not agree that Oneness or unity or God equals Solipsism. I get where it's coming from, but it's just not the end all be all - in my opinion.

Hmmmm love it 

come fuck up my psychology, Life. It’s been doing a great job so far???

Edited by blankisomeone

21 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

in my opinion

I thought truth isn’t about opinions? Is it true or is it not true that solipsism isn’t the end all be all? If it’s true it’s not ur opinion

People are suddenly all becoming "directly conscious" of whatever bullshit they decide. Directly conscious seems to now mean "I thought it so it must be true".

Clearly nobody remembers they lived your life.

And clearly nobody looks at their hands and has a mystical breakthrough. It's short bus behavior.

@Javfly33 Cool man, you do your thing. I just like pointing out here and there in these solipsism threads how dangerous it can actually be.

I would not agree that Oneness or unity or God equals Solipsism. I get where it's coming from, but it's just not the end all be all - in my opinion.

I agree, words can be tricky. Definitely they shouldn't take literally, maybe more as an 'inspiration'.

46 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

People are suddenly all becoming "directly conscious" of whatever bullshit they decide. Directly conscious seems to now mean "I thought it so it must be true".

And clearly nobody looks at their hands and has a mystical breakthrough. It's short bus behavior.

There are intelligences that are beyond the mind-thought-rationality. 

1 hour ago, blankisomeone said:

I thought truth isn’t about opinions? Is it true or is it not true that solipsism isn’t the end all be all? If it’s true it’s not ur opinion

I'm just pretending to be humble.

56 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Yeah... the 'me too' phenomenon.

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I agree, words can be tricky. Definitely they shouldn't take literally, maybe more as an 'inspiration'.

Yeah, and 'the mind' can unknowingly take those words and build beliefs in the background, so to speak, that later on end up fucking you up. 

If you are God, you don't have to believe that you are God in order to be God. Belief is always in the way of 'the Absolute'. No matter what belief it is.

10 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

You cannot have opinions or solipsism without Truth.

Understanding this clearly will open a whole new universe for you to explore.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4