soos_mite_ah

Are there any women left on this forum?

80 posts in this topic

@RebornConsciousness

Just now, RebornConsciousness said:

What is then at the heart of the issue? There will always be men with bad attitude towards women lurking around on the internet. As well as potential harrasers and trolls. This forum doesn't deserve the same level of criticism as incel forums do, and yet that's what it's sort of getting. It's a pretty unfair treatment in my book.

The heart of the issue is multifaceted, from misunderstanding male/female psychology, to differences to stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development and other ideological beliefs.

24 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

This is my new account (modmyth). I don't post very much anymore (though I still lurk sometimes), and I tend to eventually delete all of my overly personal posts here because of terrible experiences with ""actual harassment"" on my previous account. After that point, I had no illusions that anyone here really supported women, lol. Or maybe they wanted to, but the infrastructure here offers no real support for them.

Hey, it's nice to hear from you again. I'm so sorry about the harassment experience though. Yeah.. I really don't expect much from this forum regarding making this a more inclusive space for women. If I remember correctly, there is an effort towards more moderation. I just get weirded out by the topics related to Andrew Tate and other similar creators. I don't think that most people on here supports that kind of rhetoric but the loudest voices are the ones who often get seen. 

I know I'm not the only woman on here. I suppose it feels this way since many of us usually hang out in the journalling section and because I'm not on here as much as I used to be. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

22 minutes ago, zurew said:

We should (notice im praticing being more feminine) probably engage with this section "Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family" a lot more and you moderators should probably let the weird sexual discussions open there (I remember there was some  kind of thread about a sex machine or something like that and that got closed lmao).

Now I feel that this ironic attitude we just created in this discussion (and which also probably involves a shallow interpretation of the feminine) is counterproductive to what we're trying to achieve (i.e. not "othering" women), and it feels unironically not ok ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I'm not even hating or anything on females, just stating their nature that they don't understand themselves.

Don't kid yourself that You understand your nature.

4 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

The usual responses are, he must be gay or incel or doesn't know how to talk to woman.

Your usual response is that others are less conscious than You or don't understand themselves.

Just stop it dude. 

@Carl-Richard Yeah you are right. 

One thing that i would definitely consider a feminine trait is about being more vulnerable. Most of us on this forum probably has a huge feminine shadow (just based on what type of people Leo, and Leo's work attract in general). So integrating that shadow would probably make this problem better. 

One other thing is healing. This forum is not really good/suitable for it and not just that but sometimes couterproductive for it.

When someone is vulnerable and share a bad experience often times responded with almost no acknowledgement and only with a list of what he/she should do. Being practical is cool, but not being acknowledged,while in a vulnerable state or even being invalidated is probably not.

Edited by zurew

@Jowblob I don't care what You "achieved". What You say speaks for You.

Please be more mindful how what You say affects others.

Edited by Sincerity

12 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Now you're just putting words in my mouth in fact i always thought that i understand female nature better then the nature of a male including myself, from a female perspective it would be easier to understand ours. Again you're just talking pointlessly, you have no idea what i achieved or what kind of research i did for many years regarding woman. As stated, i had a spiritual awakening and raise in consciousness when i passed a clinical psychologists exam , you can read it here.  Also stop gaslighting with things like "my usual responses are that people are less conscious than me. 

I don't want to be harsh just for the sake of it, but the first year after your first spiritual awakening is usually spent floating between genuine spiritual insights and a huge spiritual ego, so don't be surprised when people tell you to pipe down. Just relax man :) No need to be the most awake person you can ever be yet.

Edited by Carl-Richard

29 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I'm not even hating or anything on females, just stating their nature that they don't understand themselves. The usual responses are, he must be gay or incel or doesn't know how to talk to woman. That's why woman are so easily manipulatable, just show them a bit of desire in your eyes and that you're a chad by showing some good genes in your behavior and suddenly you're on their good side. They don't understand their nature themselves since they have female pov, it's pointless to talk about that to them.

can someone shut this twit pls xD

softly into the Abyss...

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I know, at that time i didn't know much about god or the things i do now. I had a big ego indeed, but the fact is still that i'm here is because i had a spiritual awakening in regards to woman and what things i could do with them .

So you didn't awaken for your first time around a year ago when you posted that thread?

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

woman will always be less spiritually inclined then man because of their genes.

?

13 minutes ago, zurew said:

One other thing is healing. This forum is not really good for it and not just that but sometimes couterproductive for it.

I would agree that this place is not for healing or sharing your soft feminine side. For me, this forum is for personal growth work and spirituality. I love Leo's way of teaching. I embrace it and it makes me stronger and confident.

We shouldn't try and use only one channel for all aspects of our development and mysticism. 

softly into the Abyss...

34 minutes ago, zurew said:

@Carl-Richard Yeah you are right. 

One thing that i would definitely consider a feminine trait is about being more vulnerable. Most of us on this forum probably has a huge feminine shadow (just based on what type of people Leo, and Leo's work attract in general). So integrating that shadow would probably make this problem better. 

One other thing is healing. This forum is not really good/suitable for it and not just that but sometimes couterproductive for it.

When someone is vulnerable and share a bad experience often times responded with almost no acknowledgement and only with a list of what he/she should do. Being practical is cool, but not being acknowledged,while in a vulnerable state or even being invalidated is probably not.

I could've never been more eloquent than you. 

1 minute ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Honestly, I find a little bit of a problem with this claim as well. People are sharing their vulnerabilities all the time on this forum. In spite of Leo explicitly stating that everyone considering suicide should go to a therapist or to other professional, people are still sharing their suicidal moments, and they are getting a lot of support.

What constitutes as "feminine" anyway, and who gets to define it?

By feminine, in this context, I mean emotional and vulnerable. If there is healing and supressed emotions work needed to be done, there are way better alternatives to work with these aspects than discussing it on this forum. Dropping some acid would be the deepest and fastest way + going to nature + perhaps some therapy if money allows. This forum is more masculine oriented which is not wrong in anyway. In fact, I don't expect Leo talk about witchcraft here.

And, whoever is considering harming themselves should really pay attention to what has been said about seeing a therapist or other professional or finding other more appropriate channels.

softly into the Abyss...

@Jowblob No, Sincerity is correct. This is not a self-projection but a fact. 

You sound like a weak male using spirituality and psychedelics as a crutch because you are too scared to approach and close woman in the bedroom like a man. This is a common trap among men who don't think they are good enough, physically or mentally. This is also a typical ego backlash where men tend to fall into the trap of using spirituality to manipulate and attract women. None of these are necessary if you dare to approach a beautiful woman in the street or nightclub consistently and put yourself out there because you are ENOUGH. Men with confidence don't need SPIRITUAL POWERS to attract women. Only weak men think this way, believing they need outwardly powers or skill sets to attract women. That is also a typical red-pill virgin mentality. 

Lastly, women are just as capable as men of awakening. The issue is that they prefer social activities, connections, and relationships. They don't want to feel or want to be alone. Truth requires a damn near existential crisis and the willingness to go at it alone. Most women don't want this. 

Edited by Pudgey

42 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

We shouldn't try and use only one channel for all aspects of our development and mysticism. 

Sure, but I think there is a big shadow on this forum regarding vulnerability and healing. There is a ton more weight is placed on practicality and a lot less on introspection. Being highly specialized and focused on one aspect could be good, however I see a ton of spiritual bypassing and bullshiting of oneself. I think in general, counterintuitively a more holistic framework (where healing has a place and is integrated into the framework) is more effective.

This place assumes, that you are ready and good to go for enlightenment (so it assumes that your life is okay, you are healed from all the traumas you have, you have integrated your shadow side, you are not using this forum and the teachings as a coping mechanism etc), and if you look around here and if we would do statistics here, we would see that most people here are not ready for spiritual work and are just participating in spiritual bypassing and using spirituality as an escape mechanims from real life problems. Knowing that thats the case and them only or mostly getting advice of "just do these set of practices more" and not having almost anything to offer or to point to regarding healing is a big mistake imo, and makes those people's development a lot harder and sometimes even counterproductive.

One solution regarding the vulnerability problem would be to develop a better understanding and sense about who is being in what state, when they write their replies and when they make their threads. I have fallen into this trap many times, when someone makes a post in a vulnerable state and I just want to logically argue what I think is right or true, regarding whatever the discussion or the thread is about, when it is almost perfectly clear that the person that made the post is either just triggered or is tramuatized from something and thats why they have the strong and clear bias that they have about a certain subject.

Recognizing that the other person is triggered or actually traumatized will change and should change the rhetoric around the further discussion if the goal is to actually help people in their development. 

4 hours ago, puporing said:

it's hard to express the divine feminine and divine masculine both here. I pretty much suppress myself in both polarities and go with the neutral to make my points. why is that? because people get triggered it seems. why is that? lack of integration of the divine feminine and masculine within oneself. when you find and integrate both within you it's the most beautiful glorious thing ever :D.. 

please try to see the above as my gift to you, one day you'll understand.

Can u elaborate on divine masculinity/feminity? 

I'm quite curious about both 

Edited by Jacob Morres

19 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Pudgey You still think with an animal mind of yours, i've had so much sex and one night stands that sex has no value to me anymore, it's only about god/consciousness for me.

Also you should read my posts better, nowhere have i said i manipulate woman with "psychedelics" or "spirituality". I have achieved things that you can only dream of, all the bs you wrote is probably your own self reflection.  It is also funny how man are using "sex" as some kind of dick measurement and that is sad to be honest that i have to get to this level too to proof something because it's in the male nature. I'm way way beyond that , boy.

Such a high and developed mind would reflect what so many people who are also working on themselves have to say about the way you express yourself. You clearly have a skewed view towards women and have the constant necessity of placing yourself in a "higher" position than everyone else.

Your interpretation of the development of other people based on internet posts shows the inability of seeing through the limitations of language and concise communication to handle complex discourse. Most of the themes discussed here could be spoken about 6 hours and we wouldn't scratch the surface of the problem. Don't mistake brevity for a lack of insight. Many people here have other things to do and can't write a dissertation to show you how arrogant you are to dismiss other people's spiritual experiences just because they couldn't convey them properly to you. 90% of my awakenings had so many ineffable elements to them that every written account of them would be limited. I assume the same for others and recommend you do too.

Similarly, your view on women you had one-night stands with doesn't really samples every woman in the world. You're from Europe, in a specially materialistic country, meeting girls in an environment where casual sex is the norm, not the exception. It speaks nothing about the whole set of women who are not into that culture and wouldn't look for more than 2 seconds at a person only interested in having casual sex. Your sample is as biased as you are, but your illusions of grandeur stop you from listening to sound criticism of your point of view of the size of an eye of a needle. Develop multi-perspectival thinking and you'll have an epistemic awakening. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The style of my work is not appealing to most women. And my YT views are 75% men as a default. Women tend to do spirituality in different ways than what I teach.

This. It depends on whether you want your teachings to be more appealing to women, however the constant gender based discrimination and hostility in YOUR forum is a persistent problem. I don’t know why you let and participate in discussions about “pickup” in this forum, like women can be something that can be “pick-ed up”. It’s even more stupid that even in this thread, there are a shit ton of accounts you should ban right away. They’re breaking THE forum rules that YOU wrote, but you’re allowing this constant discrimination toxicity to continue?

Can people in your forum continue with their sexism if the head of brand himself isn’t sexist?

This is not about what I personally like or dislike about you and whatever you do. I just find it gut-wrenchingly cringe that you let it shadow the true essence of your work. This is the reason why a lot of people are turning away from your channel and calling you a "cult".

Women here tend to be wiser, balanced and higher in consciousness. Women will always be pushed away by men who are lower in consciousness and fool.

Wise women often will be left misunderstood and demonized by low quality and insecure men. It always was that way unfortunately, our female ancestors faced the same problems, however, with worse results.

It's hard to be in a place where you feel unwanted. it requires great inner force to survive in a place full of women haters, and many men hate women and love it, or at least ok with it, rationalize it or deny it. Because it makes the ego feel comfortable and safe from hurt, rejection, pain.

And if they value the Truth so much, as they always say here, why are they in such conflict with femininity? Feelings? Authenticity? Love? Holism?

Isn't it also part of the Truth? Or do they mean that Truth is something that must be appealing only to the straight white males who want to be safe behind the fake facade that they're presenting to the world? 

And jeeez, all the pickup obsession here, what the fuck? That was one of the reasons I disabled my messages, I got tired of males here practice game and poor flirting skills on me. I'm not here to be an experiment object, I don't exist to appeal to men or to be any usful for them. Why do they feel so damn entitled to everything?

Let Love In