soos_mite_ah

Are there any women left on this forum?

80 posts in this topic

I feel like most of the women I saw starting out in Actualized.org like 3 years ago have since left at different times. Sometimes it feels like I'm the last one left here and I have significantly decreased my time spent here and mainly stay in the journaling section now. I wasn't really sure where to put this thread tbh. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

And a few more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

The ratio is too unbalanced. Too much testosterone here. That's why there's always knocking heads.. I gotta introduce some of my girlfriends to the forum. Oops,  won't work, they're too advanced for this stuff. They better stay on BUMBLE. Just kidding. I don't have any female friends, all male, so I fit right in. Guys I'm a lesbo so don't even try it. I only have eyes for Leo. Leo please don't ban me, I'm just kidding. 

Unconditional love is all there is. 

You can add me to the list - but I just lurk mostly :)

If I can add something to a discussion that hasn't been already said - I do. I will only comment if I can add positively and meet the person where they are at. Meeting others where they are at seems to be the biggest issue around here. Esp. one that Leo wrestles with daily

Do you think it says something about the forum that there aren't many females? 

I've been told I can be prickly so I guess I value the candid nature of this place 

@Squeekytoy "One man's soyboy is another man's gigachad" - Epictetus 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

12 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I feel like most of the women I saw starting out in Actualized.org like 3 years ago have since left at different times. Sometimes it feels like I'm the last one left here and I have significantly decreased my time spent here and mainly stay in the journaling section now. I wasn't really sure where to put this thread tbh. 

Wonder why that is.... :(

Maybe.... 

9_9

There definitely seems to be more of a masculine force/hold among the forums these days, this could be why the feminine energy and those more in-tune within the feminine aspect may retreat, it is only natural, wise they are.

As above so below, as within so without.

These days men are pussies, so don't worry :P

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Leo please don't ban me

Hahaha best line ever.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

Well if you have noticed almost all spiritual masters are male, i think the biggest reason there are less females here is because females are more interested in materialism. Most females are only concerned with receiving attention/getting love, because females usually always co exist with a partner they don't really develop further then their partner. Females are almost always the ones that have a lot more relationships than man, and in a relationship you're always gonna be limited in development consciousness wise. We can also see where females are in consciousness is if we look at their behaviour, they're even concerned with hierarchy in dating which is very animalistic. I've checked a lot of woman and they alwayd had a man with a better job then themselves, even though they were doctors/psychologists

There it is...... yikes

where do we even begin unpacking smh 

6 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Yes. Why? I'm thinking of deleting account too. It's kinda boring, so many years.

I've thought of that too. I'm mainly still here for the journaling section and because I have questions here and there that I feel is nice to talk to some people here. 

5 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:
6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Too much testosterone here. That's why there's always knocking heads..

I'm told we're all soy boys here. Someone must be lying.  

I mean... you don't have to be some kind of ideal giga chad to be so masculine  to where you can't function. "Geek" masculinity can still have toxic elements. You can be a "soy boy" and still be misogynistic and awful to be around lol. 

6 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

You can add me to the list - but I just lurk mostly :)

If I can add something to a discussion that hasn't been already said - I do. I will only comment if I can add positively and meet the person where they are at. Meeting others where they are at seems to be the biggest issue around here. Esp. one that Leo wrestles with daily

Do you think it says something about the forum that there aren't many females? 

I've been told I can be prickly so I guess I value the candid nature of this place 

Nice to meet you :) 

I feel myself slowly turning into a lurker. I 100% think that it says something about the forum that there aren't as many women here and how so many seem to leave after some time. 

5 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Squeekytoy "One man's soyboy is another man's gigachad" - Epictetus 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These days men are pussies, so don't worry :P

LMAOOO

@Jowblob bruhh... have you even talked to a woman lol 

like you literally can't see beyond the most trite sterotypes. 

What is your so called research? Podcast bros? Andrew Tate LMAOO? 

I don't know how Emerald and some others even bother to speak up here anymore, there are some very rigid and outdated views about women that are pretty much the norm here on this forum.

And instead of taking the critiques on those views as a chance to self-reflect and deeply reconsider our views, we mostly see the types of defensive comments where the lack of women on this forum (for example) is turned against women, saying they lack consciousness or spiritual development or some other juvenile stuff.

It's a sort of mind parasite that is very difficult to shed from the male mind once infected with it, there are deep mechanisms in the mind that prevent the questioning of those beliefs held about women. I noticed this in myself during the process of shedding some of the dogma that was implanted through a lot of online "manosphere" circles. Honestly, it's still an ongoing process.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

It's a bit sad, but I'm not surprised. This is not exactly a healthy environment. Lots of dick measuring and so on... Of course the feminine is repulsed by all that. 

I don't really like to think of myself as part of this community. I'm not too proud of it. But it's still useful/helpful to be here. 

5 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

where the lack of women on this forum (for example) is turned against women, saying they lack consciousness or spiritual development or some other juvenile stuff.

That is not why there is a lack of women on this forum.

The style of my work is not appealing to most women. And my YT views are 75% men as a default. Women tend to do spirituality in different ways than what I teach.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

That is not why there is a lack of women on this forum.

The style of my work is not appealing to most women. And my YT views are 75% men as a default.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with that itself really.

I more so meant the disappearance of women or them leaving from here, and the types of explanations for that which we see even in this thread. Instead of self-reflecting when critiques from women are presented, there's often more of a brushing it off or even a defensive reaction among some members. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Add me to the list :) 

My, there's a lot of assumptions made about women it seems.

1 minute ago, Jowblob said:

i know female behavior so well, to the point that she even moaned during the interview

That just sounds fake and like a weird fantasy. I would've kept that to myself my guy 

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

In todays age, females are mainly preoccupied with society/social media/relationships and getting out the most from man gene wise/hierarchy wise that's your biology.

There's nothing wrong with caring about relationships and human interactions. It's an overall positive. But to assert that this is biology is just a weird take. There are men who were taught to value relationships and expressing themselves to where they can have healthy, deep fufilling relationships. Men aren't inherently loners. A lot of it comes out from stereotypes around stoicism and how men are taught to favor domination over connection and supression over expression. 

2 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

In my humble opinion, women on average just care about the truth less than men. Since men are much more likely to be loners, they are also much more likely to delve themselves into intelectual matters. Whereas women prefer socializing. 

At this point, women are more educated then men in terms of educational attainment so the arguement they aren't interested in intellectual matters is wrong. And also, what makes socializing and intellectual pursuits contridictory? There is great intelligence in the way that people interact with one another and create social systems. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's a bit sad, but I'm not surprised. This is not exactly a healthy environment. Lots of dick measuring and so on... Of course the feminine is repulsed by all that. 

I don't really like to think of myself as part of this community. I'm not too proud of it. But it's still useful/helpful to be here. 

As much as I love writing here, I do feel that if someone I knew irl saw me here, it would just be awkward because to normies this can look like a incelly/ pick up artist forum with drugs mixed in. I'm not saying that this forum is that or that normie views are 100% accurate, but I am saying that to a certain extent, it's normal and expected that the average person would be weirded out by some of the conversations here. 

And I wouldn't even say the feminine is repulsed by it. I don't think it's limitted to the feminine. I know guys in my life and other people who lean more masculine who would be weirded out by stuff on this forum. 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And my YT views are 75% men as a default.

Makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

I don't know how Emerald and some others even bother to speak up here anymore, there are some very rigid and outdated views about women that are pretty much the norm here on this forum.

And instead of taking the critiques on those views as a chance to self-reflect and deeply reconsider our views, we mostly see the types of defensive comments where the lack of women on this forum (for example) is turned against women, saying they lack consciousness or spiritual development or some other juvenile stuff.

It's a sort of mind parasite that is very difficult to shed from the male mind once infected with it, there are deep mechanisms in the mind that prevent the questioning of those beliefs held about women. I noticed this in myself during the process of shedding some of the dogma that was implanted through a lot of online "manosphere" circles. Honestly, it's still an ongoing process.

Yeah, speaking up has gotten exhausting. Emerald, from what I remember, has mentioned that she likes sparring so that's another thing. Good for her I guess. 

And I find it to be quite dismissive to assume that there aren't more women on here because of "a lack of consciousness" as if the men on here are more concious than the average person irl. No offense, but some of yall are below average and I have met more well adjusted individuals irl. I don't know many men who prescribe to anything on the manosphere and thinks that whole thing is a laughing stock. Then again I do realize some selection bias comes into play. But at the same time I doubt guys on here represent "the average guy" ya know? 

6 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

As much as I love writing here, I do feel that if someone I knew irl saw me here, it would just be awkward because to normies this can look like a incelly/ pick up artist forum with drugs mixed in. I'm not saying that this forum is that or that normie views are 100% accurate, but I am saying that to a certain extent, it's normal and expected that the average person would be weirded out by some of the conversations here. 

And I wouldn't even say the feminine is repulsed by it. I don't think it's limitted to the feminine. I know guys in my life and other people who lean more masculine who would be weirded out by stuff on this forum. 

Definitely. I was pointing towards the feminine aspect of one's being. Not necessarily women.

It's sketchy and cultsy to 'normies', I'm sure. Especially when they see you saying you're God. It's way too out there...

I learned to keep this 'work' to myself, mostly. For a reason.