Jowblob

How to access/develop third eye?

25 posts in this topic

So i know that regular people like me, when we close our eyes it's all black with no image.

But there are some people that close their eyes and look at their third eye within, and they start instantly seeing images/light/traveling etc.

For example on LSD: I closed my eyes in dark room, and i have never seen such a realistic traveling movie/image full of light within. I was like seeing bright constructed lights and i was traveling to places, it was so beautiful and amazing. Light is within you.

Anyone of you that is developed naturally, is there an easy/simple way to achieve this?

also there is a video of this girl, she claims to have access to her third eye. When she closes her eyes, she can see the outline of human body and press on the points in that body to get information about certain things what is wrong with the body. After LSD, i definitely believe and can see why this is real.

Here is the video from 5:00

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Darkness and living away from "artificial lighting/screens/cities" ect.. will speed up the process.

As above so below, as within so without.

Before when I was doing mindfulness with labeling 1 hour per day for 100 days I had something like that intermittedly. It is the same method Leo describes in his mindfulness meditation video. I started intermittedly getting extremely vivid imaginations just like dreaming but still being awake. It would sometimes happen when I was not meditating. I have not been meditating much recently so I lost the ability but it seemed to be mostly from mindfulness meditation with labeling technique and not other meditations I have experimented with. The part that seems to help is just labeling see hear or feel then spending the next 2 breaths giving all your effort into seeing, feeling or hearing what you are focusing on with as much clarity as possible. Just talking about it makes me want to get into doing that technique again regularly. 

Edited by Jordan

@Jowblob

My third eye opened just a few days ago when I was visiting my brother in Sweden. I was walking alone in the streets and all of sudden my perception got extra odinary. Sometimes when I am meditating in darkness I can slightly see my room. But its out of my will it just happens. 

Everyone is born with the third eye, but it remains shut until death for most. It sees down the portal between the relative and the absolute.

What opens it? Psychedelics, meditation, contemplation, and above all (for me) suffering. Some come into the dream with the eye already opened, or in a half-lidded state, but it is rare.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

start using your imagination. Sit there or lay down and just use your imagination

The third eye, or indigo-ray center is the gateway or access point to Intelligent Infinity. It is the Eternal I AM that remembers Everything.

You Are God. You are Infinite Intelligence. Know Yourself To Be Infinitely Intelligent and capable of intuiting that which is not known.

Know and understand that You are of Infinite Worth and value. Open yourself to feeling worthy of knowing and remember everything that You Are As The Creator.

As you are aware, the orange-ray energy center is concerned with the self, the knowledge of the self as an individual being, with various eccentricities or unique qualities that make it an individual and unique being. This basic acceptance of the self then forms the framework within which the spiritual seeker may continue its journey through the yellow ray energy center where it joines its unique self with other selves and forms groups of various kinds of the family, the workplace, the community and so forth. This expansion of the awareness of the self and into the group can, when the entity becomes aware of the nature of the Creator relying—we correct this instrument—existing within each entity, then the green-ray energy center of unconditional love may be activated.

This expansion of the nature of self then has the ability to see that it is a portion of each other-self, and has the qualities also of each other-self, and appreciates them in a way that you may call the unconditional love. When this is done in a manner that sees other-selves and loves them unconditionally, at least 51% of the time, then the entity is, what you would call, able to be graduated into the fourth density of love and understanding at the end of the Incarnation.

As the entity continues in its expansion of the nature of the self, it moves into the blue-ray energy center where there is the ability to feel the communication of others in a truthful fashion, and be able to give that clear communication to others as well. This is the energy center where there is also the possibility of the feeling of the self as the Creator, as it shares the inspiration of that feeling with others about it. This is equality which expands one’s awareness of the true nature of the being.

Then, as the entity moves into a broader and more powerful expression of itself, the indigoray energy center, this is the position in which the entity can see itself as the Creator, as the Logos in miniature which can create changes in consciousness as a function of the choice.

Now, this is possible when the self is recognized as the Creator. If the self is not recognized as the Creator and sees itself as less than the Creator, then there is the quality born of what you would call self-unworthiness. This is the lack of ability to see the self as the Creator, as intelligent energy, which has the ability then to make contact with intelligent infinity of the violet-ray chakra. This is not possible when the self is not seen as the Creator that is all things, that is of value, because it is all things because it is the Creator.

This is a place or a state of being which an entity must be able to manifest within its own being. So that it is not what you would call arrogant, but is satisfied that it is the Creator, realizing it is the Creator, feeling that it is the Creator and expressing that feeling as a love for all of the creation and for the self, as being the Creator that provides the path for the self, to move back into unity with the One Infinite Creator. It sometimes takes a great deal of what you would call time and a variety of incarnations to be able to activate this indigo-ray chakra in the sense of being the Creator, feeling the worth of the self as the Creator. This is the path that each of us takes. This is the path that we take with you. And it is a path of great satisfaction, of glory, of joy, and of feeling that all is well and all will be well for the Creator resides within and is an expression of that which is everywhere present at all times.

Edited by tuku747

14 hours ago, tuku747 said:

The third eye, or indigo-ray center is the gateway or access point to Intelligent Infinity. It is the Eternal I AM that remembers Everything.

You Are God. You are Infinite Intelligence. Know Yourself To Be Infinitely Intelligent and capable of intuiting that which is not known.

Know and understand that You are of Infinite Worth and value. Open yourself to feeling worthy of knowing and remember everything that You Are As The Creator.

As you are aware, the orange-ray energy center is concerned with the self, the knowledge of the self as an individual being, with various eccentricities or unique qualities that make it an individual and unique being. This basic acceptance of the self then forms the framework within which the spiritual seeker may continue its journey through the yellow ray energy center where it joines its unique self with other selves and forms groups of various kinds of the family, the workplace, the community and so forth. This expansion of the awareness of the self and into the group can, when the entity becomes aware of the nature of the Creator relying—we correct this instrument—existing within each entity, then the green-ray energy center of unconditional love may be activated.

This expansion of the nature of self then has the ability to see that it is a portion of each other-self, and has the qualities also of each other-self, and appreciates them in a way that you may call the unconditional love. When this is done in a manner that sees other-selves and loves them unconditionally, at least 51% of the time, then the entity is, what you would call, able to be graduated into the fourth density of love and understanding at the end of the Incarnation.

As the entity continues in its expansion of the nature of the self, it moves into the blue-ray energy center where there is the ability to feel the communication of others in a truthful fashion, and be able to give that clear communication to others as well. This is the energy center where there is also the possibility of the feeling of the self as the Creator, as it shares the inspiration of that feeling with others about it. This is equality which expands one’s awareness of the true nature of the being.

Then, as the entity moves into a broader and more powerful expression of itself, the indigoray energy center, this is the position in which the entity can see itself as the Creator, as the Logos in miniature which can create changes in consciousness as a function of the choice.

Now, this is possible when the self is recognized as the Creator. If the self is not recognized as the Creator and sees itself as less than the Creator, then there is the quality born of what you would call self-unworthiness. This is the lack of ability to see the self as the Creator, as intelligent energy, which has the ability then to make contact with intelligent infinity of the violet-ray chakra. This is not possible when the self is not seen as the Creator that is all things, that is of value, because it is all things because it is the Creator.

This is a place or a state of being which an entity must be able to manifest within its own being. So that it is not what you would call arrogant, but is satisfied that it is the Creator, realizing it is the Creator, feeling that it is the Creator and expressing that feeling as a love for all of the creation and for the self, as being the Creator that provides the path for the self, to move back into unity with the One Infinite Creator. It sometimes takes a great deal of what you would call time and a variety of incarnations to be able to activate this indigo-ray chakra in the sense of being the Creator, feeling the worth of the self as the Creator. This is the path that each of us takes. This is the path that we take with you. And it is a path of great satisfaction, of glory, of joy, and of feeling that all is well and all will be well for the Creator resides within and is an expression of that which is everywhere present at all times.

@tuku747 isn't that from the law of one? Did you copy this from somewhere? And if you say, you had an ego death many times naturally while meditating or mahasamadhi then you also must know how to get the "travelling/light images while having your eyes closed? I remember on LSD i was sitting in the dark with my friend he told me to close my eyes, and when i closed them it was like i was seeing heaven. There was so much light inside, and we were like travelling in consciousness/shapes...  It was like it was a flow state

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I think the things you see on LSD when you close your eyes is merely an enhanced version of the normal kinds of imagery you have when you're daydreaming or falling asleep. To me, opening the third eye is either a direct reference to the final process of kundalini awakening (the snake exploding out the final chakras), or a metaphorical reference to the various psychic powers that are granted to you through spiritual growth. Either one can be practiced with third eye meditation (hold your finger so that it's almost touching your third eye area, and when you feel a tingling sensation, remove your finger and focus on the sensation while in a meditative posture). I will also say that you should be very careful with that particular practice. Kundalini energy is not something to be messed with.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think the things you see on LSD when you close your eyes is merely an enhanced version of the normal kinds of imagery you have when you're daydreaming or falling asleep. To me, opening the third eye is either a direct reference to the final process of kundalini awakening (the snake exploding out the final chakras), or a metaphorical reference to the various psychic powers that are granted to you through spiritual growth. Either one can be practiced with third eye meditation (hold your finger so that it's almost touching your third eye area, and when you feel a tingling sensation, remove your finger and focus on the sensation while in a meditative posture). I will also say that you should be very careful with that particular practice. Kundalini energy is not something to be messed with.

Nope i have never experienced something like that before ever, like when i closed my eyes it was like heaven, like i was viewing with my real eyes but inside me. I saw so much light, interconnectedness, shapes i don't have words to explain it. My friend told me to close my eyes, i wanted to say i don't want to do it. But then a thought came and said: He's god, do what he says. I closed my eyes and was stunned what i was witnessing. Why is kundalini not to be messed with. I'm just looking for a simple method that i can see things when i close my eyes going to bed instead viewing a black screen. I only see imagery when i'm falling close to sleep and try to stay conscious, i call it semi sleep meditation but that was nothing compared to what i experienced on Lsd 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

46 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Why is kundalini not to be messed with.

It can lead to uncomfortable feelings and mental instability.

When I refer to the third eye, I'm not talking about siddhis. To me, phenomenal experiences like seeing moving images of light etc. are only a distraction.

The third eye sees the seamless absolute within phenomena, and beyond phenomena. It is spiritual sight.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

15 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When I refer to the third eye, I'm not talking about siddhis. To me, phenomenal experiences like seeing moving images of light etc. are only a distraction.

The third eye sees the seamless absolute within phenomena, and beyond phenomena. It is spiritual sight.

I think I was using "psychic powers" in a very extended way. I would include that aspect of it as well as siddhis.

18 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Can you explain the last part please, what do you see with your spiritual sight? Are you able to imagine certain reality aspects in others and make it truth?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Jowblob said:

Can you explain the last part please, what do you see with your spiritual sight? Are you able to imagine certain reality aspects in others and make it truth?

Just the opposite, it is seeing reality within the imagined.

It resonates with the Tao Te Ching quote that @Squeekytoy shared yesterday, specifically "The wise alone are perfectly blind, seeing clearly into the distance."

Perfectly blind refers to withdrawing from the senses, which is what is done in meditation. Seeing clearly is directly realizing the light within, which is your absolute nature, and observing the cosmos from the absolute perspective (which is unlimited). When the third eye opens, any observed form becomes surreally beautiful, with intricate details beyond what you could realize otherwise, but more deeply you see the essence of the form which resonates with the seamless essence within and beyond all forms. Boundaries dissolve.

@Squeekytoy Nice insights. For me, perfect blindness includes seeing beyond all mental projections, whether from the misidentifications of your form or of others. The boundaries themselves dissolve into the deep beyond.

Mental projections create apparent ripples in the fabric of relative reality. The third eye sees the illusory nature of the projections and the ripples, beyond the surface expression to the depthless silence that is the absolute.

Another beautiful pointer from the Gita:

Even as a tortoise draws in its limbs, the wise draw in their senses at will…Even of those who tread the path, the stormy senses can sweep off the mind. They live in wisdom who subdue their senses and keep their minds ever absorbed in me.

@Squeekytoy I'm not familiar with the semantic difference between inclusive and integrated views. To me they are the same, but probably it's a matter of definition.

When every boundary dissolves, including the ultimate boundary between the cosmos and the void, there is only the absolute. It is all the absolute, regardless of apparent distinctions. The absolute is within every form of the cosmos, and it is within every potentiality of the void, but it is beyond both of these dualities.

You have to wake up first, but lucidly navigating the dream requires perpetual awakening, or enlightenment. Instead of depending on external supports, whether psychedelics, teachings, or meditation, you are in the perpetual flow state of absolute expression. The deep realization of the absolute is entirely unconditional and sustaining.

As someone with many years on the spiritual path I will wish to remind you that focusing too much time/energy on the 3rd eye will leave you ungrounded and unbalanced and unable to integrate. Focus on your Heart chakra, Root chakra and Crown chakra. The rest will balance. I met far too many people 'all over the place' because they forced energy only on the third eye, especially substance abusers. Many turn depressed and cannot make sense of reality anymore, some end up suicide or in mental institutes.

This is why there is Master(guru) and student(disciple).

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

I tried lots of things, but in fact only 4 things worked. 

• I stopped using fluoride.
  • Lots of hours of binaural beats and deep concentration every day.
  • Wearing high quality Rudraksha from different mukhis.
  • Transmissions of shakti or even better, initiations. A good initation can really do it. As they say it's the transmission of the fire, or you can create the fire yourself.

This is how I did it. But it's not as incredible as one may think. You may manifest some siddhis but nothing crazy. It's more about deep intuition and conection with reality, a higher quality clear mind. 

Also don't fool yourself if you do not manifest any real tangible siddhi your third eye is not awake sorry. This is in fact is one of the most no bullshit things that I have found in spirituality. If you manifest powers (body scanning, moving objects...) your third eye is awake, it's this simple. Obviously third eye is much much more than siddhis but third eye ALWAYS comes with siddhis as a gift, new faculties awaken as you are evolving into a more conscious being.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

12 hours ago, M A J I said:

As someone with many years on the spiritual path I will wish to remind you that focusing too much time/energy on the 3rd eye will leave you ungrounded and unbalanced and unable to integrate. Focus on your Heart chakra, Root chakra and Crown chakra. The rest will balance. I met far too many people 'all over the place' because they forced energy only on the third eye, especially substance abusers. Many turn depressed and cannot make sense of reality anymore, some end up suicide or in mental institutes.

This is why there is Master(guru) and student(disciple).

I agree. Even the spiritual journey can become an addiction if you let it. It usually takes time within the dream for the absolute to harmonize with the relative. As I found early on, rushing the process only leads to disorientation.

As you approach equanimity, there is no need for an external guru. You are the sadguru.