LSD-Rumi

Remebering members we lost through the years

38 posts in this topic

Lol, most of the memebers I tagged are somewhat active. 

Hopefully they were lost, but were found.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Preety india may be

Edited by Saupahar

@LSD-Rumi

On 03/04/2023 at 2:45 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

There is more but I cannot remember them.

Mention people you remember who are no longer active. 

@Nahm

@Arcangelo

@Gesundheit

@Gesundheit2

@Preety_India

@Tyler Robinson

@Matt8800

@SOUL

@Emerald

@nuwu

and many more if I remember them. There's a few, one's famous here for being an Incel and talking like them, another user reported to practice the occult so inactivity was her doing more spiritual stuff then rarely coming here.

Yeah, a hall fame or shame, or a dedication thread to users sounds nice idea. Here l nominate with mine@Danioover9000.

How do you guys tag other members outside of threads on mobile?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze

2 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

How do you guys tag other members outside of threads on mobile?

When you use your mobile, when the keypad is displayed tap the @ symbol and the user name. May not work if, say you misspelled their name partly, you have to erase the whole name tag and not part of it because of how it's coded.

On Saturday, April 08, 2023 at 4:52 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@LSD-Rumi

@Nahm

@Arcangelo

@Gesundheit

@Gesundheit2

@Preety_India

@Tyler Robinson

@Matt8800

@SOUL

@Emerald

@nuwu

and many more if I remember them. There's a few, one's famous here for being an Incel and talking like them, another user reported to practice the occult so inactivity was her doing more spiritual stuff then rarely coming here.

Yeah, a hall fame or shame, or a dedication thread to users sounds nice idea. Here l nominate with mine@Danioover9000.

Where did  @Nahm go and also @Preety_India @Emerald and others? Did anyone die from corona, war or sui?

@at_anchor

15 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Where did  @Nahm go and also @Preety_India @Emerald and others? Did anyone die from corona, war or sui?

From what I can remember, @Nahm was banned by @Leo Gura for being too flowery with his language when it came to more serious issues or when a user needs specific advice he'd just give non-dual sounding answers that aren't applicable to a situation. @Preety_India and @Tyler Robinson are both the same users, so they were eventually banned due to a lot of drama involving them and other users. @Emerald is just infrequent here as she's got a YouTube channel for her pseudo psychology content.

No one user I remember died of war, covid-19, overdrinking corona beer or a tight suit. I mean it's common sense not to tie your tie too tightly and expect to hang on, or don't drink corona bear while driving, or go to a country with your go pro and livestream your soldier boy skills in a conflict that has nothing to do with you.

Edited by Danioover9000

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

From what I can remember, @Nahm was banned by @Leo Gura for being too flowery with his language when it came to more serious issues or when a user needs specific advice he'd just give non-dual sounding answers that aren't applicable to a situation. @Preety_India and @Tyler Robinson are both the same users, so they were eventually banned due to a lot of drama involving them and other users. @Emerald is just infrequent here as she's got a YouTube channel for her pseudo psychology content.

lmao the articulation.

I'm lost? Cool...

Edited by SOUL

On 4/6/2023 at 9:43 AM, Saupahar said:

@Preety india may be

Absolutely not. She was a tumor to the life force of this place. You have no idea the amount of disruption both open and behind the scenes she caused to the forum and the moderation work that needed to happen to deal with it. Literally hundreds of incidents over the course of 3 years. I'm not kidding, hundreds.

As harsh as it is, it's the truth - She is a mentally unstable, manipulative, completely out of control individual that needs medication and professional help.

Her tenure here should serve as the golden example of why this place nor the things talked about here act as a legitimate replacement for an actual mental health clinic that can fix illnesses. That if you want to make real changes in your personal development and life, you need to take serious action and not just repeat platitudes and ideas you hear from others, read on the internet, or watch in some video.

No idea no matter how inspiring or insightful, will make a difference in your life if you don't make the rubber hit the road. In Preety's case, she refuses to even put the tires on...

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 08/04/2023 at 6:03 PM, Nilsi said:

@thisintegrated

Some call him the wisest man alive :P

Was Nahm ever actually banned? I know he lost his moderator status because Leo lost patience with his repetitive, cryptic schtick (Leo wasn't the only one, tbf), but I thought he just saw his arse over it and decided to leave the forum altogether, I didn't think he actually got banned.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts He  was not, he stole some members from here and made a forum for himself. I don't know who would prefer Nahm over Leo, but that what happened, lol. 

@Bobby_2021

21 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

lmao the articulation.

What's the problem with my articulation here?

On 2023-04-10 at 11:29 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@at_anchor

No one user I remember died of war, covid-19, overdrinking corona beer or a tight suit. I mean it's common sense not to tie your tie too tightly and expect to hang on, or don't drink corona bear while driving, or go to a country with your go pro and livestream your soldier boy skills in a conflict that has nothing to do with you.