talktomeaboutprog

Psychedelics for social anxiety

10 posts in this topic

I want to stop caring about what others think.

How effective are psychedelics for approaching this problem. 

Would be curious to hear any success stories of how psychedelics helped with that. 

They definately help build a solid inner game. However they are not a substitute for socialization experience.

The two synergize well. I built a very solid inner game from psychedelics and spirituality. But I also socialized a lot too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

ime psychedelics provide insight that you then use in your sober times to actualize into something beautiful

ive def had some really deep insights on the nature of my anxiety- have yet to integrate those. But they're still very useful 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Shrooms & Meditation is a powerful combo you can utilize. Both have helped me when I was younger, meditation carries a more permanent result, shrooms help release and return oneself to homeostasis mind/body/spirit.

As above so below, as within so without.

You can do psychedelics for social anxiety, but there are downfalls. You could dig deep into traumas that you never thought you had. So acknowledge the unknown. Also, one of the best way to beat social anxiety is to go out every weekend and talk to girls with a wingman. 

Do some pcp/pce and go out the next day. Your social abilities will be augmented 100 times, not kidding.

Alcohol would probably be more effective.   It loosens inhibitions.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict Leo said DMT a few times as an alcohol substitute. I'd concur. Along with weed. Anything that puts you in God Mode

Edited by PenguinPablo

On 4/3/2023 at 9:13 AM, talktomeaboutprog said:

I want to stop caring about what others think.

How effective are psychedelics for approaching this problem. 

Would be curious to hear any success stories of how psychedelics helped with that. 

I advise everyone over the age of 25 to go get a full hormone blood panel done to see if you would benefit from testosterone therapy. Or, if you have other deficiencies that need to be addressed. But for many men the root, bioenergetic issue is hypogonadism. You are climbing uphill if trying to overcome hormonal imbalances with substances or inner game.

Edited by Jwayne

Read my writings about the intersection of metaphysics, politics and mysticism.

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

@Jwayne I agree TRT can help with social anxiety. You may not even need psychedelics. 

Edited by Pudgey