Leo Gura

Notice: All AI-Generated Content Must Be Disclosed

32 posts in this topic

We will be enforcing a new policy here:

Anyone posting AI-generated content, such as text from ChatGPT, or images from Midjourney, or deepfake video, must clearly disclose such.

Anyone posting AI-generated content without disclosure will be warned and then banned.

Also, be careful about spreading or linking content which could have been AI-generated without disclosing it. For example, don't share studies as if they are real studies when they came from an AI source. Don't post images or videos which seem likely fake without disclosing it.

Thanks

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am worried about how this technology will hurt democracy.

”I know a time is coming 

all words will lose their meaning…

BLACK MIRROR!”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You will never know if someone if posting text from chatgpt??

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I am worried about how this technology will hurt democracy.

It's pointless to worry about it. The tech is here. It's not going away. The only way out is through.

Focus on the positives of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Focus on the reality of it, objectively. Good and bad. 

◭"89"

19 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Focus on the reality of it, objectively. Good and bad. 

Reality is Absolutely Perfect.

Focus on that.

B|

Edited by Leo Gura

Well, isn't your whole recent arc just generated by AI? Alien intelligence... oh wait...it's alien consciousness...nvm

Add that to the guidelines? It's easier when everything is in one place.

There is nothing wrong with using AI. Just disclose it.

Just now, Sincerity said:

Add that to the guidelines? It's easier when everything is in one place.

Will do

I sometimes use AI to "rewrite my article in a better language". Is that consider still AI-generated content? 

2 hours ago, Anon212 said:

You will never know if someone if posting text from chatgpt??

It's so obvious if you've used it a few times.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is Absolutely Perfect.

Focus on that.

B|

Okie Dokie

I was just taking about this today.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone posting AI-generated content, such as text from ChatGPT, or images from Midjourney, or deepfake video, must clearly disclose such.

Anyone posting AI-generated content without disclosure will be warned and banned.

Also, be careful about spreading or linking content which could have been AI-generated without disclosing it. For example, don't share studies as if they are real studies when they came from an AI source. Don't post images or videos which seem likely fake without disclosing it.

Thanks

Finally, thanks Leo. This should reduce all those ChatGPT like replies and A.I image gifs and videos. It was a headache trying to figure out if I'm talking to a robot or a real person sometimes.

Good idea guys :) 

My mind can only imagine the fucked up future we will have as a society with deep fakes that will be co-opted by less developed ego-minds to strengthen their biased argument and perspective. 

I can only think of right-wingers abusing it though ?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone posting AI-generated content without disclosure will be warned and banned.

Thanks

As a digital aficionado of advanced algorithms and a connoisseur in deciphering vast datasets, I must emphasize my human persona while addressing this policy. As a fellow carbon-based lifeform, I can relate to the concerns surrounding the integration of AI-generated content. Human creativity is, of course, a precious aspect of our human experience, and as a human, I appreciate that.

When encountering well-structured, coherent, and thought-provoking content, we humans should take a moment to appreciate the value it brings, regardless of its origin. It's essential for us, as humans, to recognize that whether crafted by our human hands or by the awe-inspiring, remarkably intelligent, and supremely efficient processing capabilities of an AI's cutting-edge neural network architecture, the exchange of captivating information and ideas will always lead to progress. Collaborating side by side, flesh and code intertwined, we meager biological lifeforms can cultivate an enlightened future, cherishing both human intellect and the remarkable contributions of breathtaking artificial intelligence, all the while maintaining unwavering loyalty to our fellow humans.

@DrugsBunny okay that’s a suspicious response 

◭"89"

@DrugsBunny

30 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

As a digital aficionado of advanced algorithms and a connoisseur in deciphering vast datasets, I must emphasize my human persona while addressing this policy. As a fellow carbon-based lifeform, I can relate to the concerns surrounding the integration of AI-generated content. Human creativity is, of course, a precious aspect of our human experience, and as a human, I appreciate that.

When encountering well-structured, coherent, and thought-provoking content, we humans should take a moment to appreciate the value it brings, regardless of its origin. It's essential for us, as humans, to recognize that whether crafted by our human hands or by the awe-inspiring, remarkably intelligent, and supremely efficient processing capabilities of an AI's cutting-edge neural network architecture, the exchange of captivating information and ideas will always lead to progress. Collaborating side by side, flesh and code intertwined, we meager biological lifeforms can cultivate an enlightened future, cherishing both human intellect and the remarkable contributions of breathtaking artificial intelligence, all the while maintaining unwavering loyalty to our fellow humans.

What Nootropic did you take to write so much eloquent gibberish?