Chrissy j

Music For Life Purpose Idea

12 posts in this topic

Heyyy everyone. I've been considering music for LP. I've been looking into producing, rap, singing, kinda my own thing and style including what I like. Nothing to serious yet though. I want to finish the LP course and do some deep thinking.  Music that is actually heartfelt and has good things that I want to give. Not about bitches and money. ANYWAY... Do you think is a good vehicle for change and influence? How could music really make a change? Do you think it really can? Anything else? Thanks

Vibrations mostly positive. depends on the path you chose for rytham and beats.  432hz tu Pac 

Yes why not. Music is the beat of life. It's not just music but even lyrics. People understand so much about life by just reading the lyrics of a song. Music can be a powerful source of self expression. It helps in release. Plus it's a lucrative career if you thrive in it. Not only can it generate income, but it's fun. Try different genres and see which suits you best. There are a few people here on this forum who are into music - I guess :-  steph1988, nahm, darrick. You can even ask and get help from these guys. Maybe you can even find someone to form a band with. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

And how about the change in any artistic pursuit in life? Like stories, art, comics, games, movies, it all? I feel like it would be cool to create in life but have the impact of somebody huge like Gandhi or Sadhguru.

Step In however you would like. the water is nice here, and deep.

@MochaSlap  Ever had a song stuck in your head? It probably affected you one way or another. Like a mantra or affirmation. What could you achieve if you could put affirmations in people's heads?

@MochaSlap A world without music would be a terrible mistake. i play it myself, i listen while working out, i listen when i come home from work to chill out.

When u listen or make it how does that make you feel? that is the most important question.

And everyone has their own subjective taste of course but that music is a positive force is self evident so go for it :) .

When I was doing the LP course I actually bought FL Studio as I love music.  I thought it would be great to make my own music.  My choice of genre was Dubstep.  I spent about a week getting the hang of FL Studio and making some sounds.  After about a month of playing around with it I had made a track.  I know it's not that good of a track and it would take much longer to get the hang of making some good Dubstep but after I had made the first one the drive to make another just faded.

I haven't gone back to FL Studio in about 2 months and feel like I wasted 150€.  But I do have a track that I enjoy listening to now and then to remind me of the work I put into it.  Have a listen. (very basic, didn't bother cleaning sounds and beats up)

I'm not trying to turn you off what you're going for because maybe your passion for music is deeper than mine was.  Best of luck either way bro. :) 

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@SLICKHAWK Can you explain the whole 432hz idea and how about the effects of other frequencys? Are they really that effective? And the science behind them?

Vibrations are patterns . I'll explain in my way however this is only my personal suggest . 

I am vegan. I take the hate out of what I put in. however I will breathe and meditate by breathe in the hate and exhale love. 

Now I keep to my specific diet for love and to pattern my body in love which in tune with my spirit.

No hate.

Continue using frequency to create new cells and love in my body/mind . 

It could be proven however I listen to trend for comfort and then at night for healing or building my own being.

This journey is huge I have an impact daily in my love for others. 

Om..find your vibration pattern and express it. I thank you and wish to have .

@MochaSlap In my perfect world, everyone plays an instrument. When we hang out, it's just a jam. No need for as much talking. 

I love music, I love losing myself, I love coming back. 

Best of luck to you in this and all your endeavors!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE