Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuku747

Childlike Imagination = Godlike Imagination

7 posts in this topic

What do you remember from your earliest years in childhood?

I remember being a child with a wildly vivid imagination; An imagination so vivid I could literally see whatever it was I was imagining fully within my visual field.

For example, as a child my brother and I had two play tents. One day, I had the idea that I wanted to open an arcade, like the ones you would find tailored to kids where parents would take you for your birthdays for pizza and cake and whatnot. I set up the tents and connected them via a tunnel. I set up the space and placed various toys in several corners. Each toy was it's own arcade game. The arcade was filled with kids and friends whom sort of looked like people, and sort of looked like cartoon characters. Just looking around I could see an arcade filled with life and noise and joy. It was a place in and of itself; even if just a few square feet wide.

Every day, I would play with my brothers and create skits with the characters in our video games. Usually I was the leading hero and my younger brother was my sidekick. The characters in the skit were brothers too, of course. From scene to scene we would play the role of different characters, sometimes the heroes, sometimes the villains, sometimes the supporting characters. 

If we went for a walk in a forest, I'd always grab a stick and instantly it was a sword. A lid from a plastic bin with a handle served as my shield. I was literally invinicible; no foe or tree could stand in my way. The world was hyrule, and my identity became the silent hero. 

Now, where has this skill gone? This ability to step into literally any role on a dime's notice? This ability to be flexible in literally any perception should you only suggest it or be suggested to by a friend or parent? When the mind is this flexible, literally anything is possible.

But then, you learned rigidity of thought. You were taught there's a right way and a wrong way. Yet, we know now the adults didn't know any better than we did. They just thought reality was real. Yet we kids know that Imagination is the real Reality. And this childlike innocence has never truly left us. The soul yearns for expression and remembrance.

As we grow older, the pressures of the world can weigh heavily on our minds. The creativity and boundless imagination we once had as children can seem like a distant memory, replaced by stress and the demands of everyday life. But perhaps it is time to tap back into that inner child and rediscover the joys of imagination and play.

Imagination allows us to explore new ideas and possibilities, to create new worlds and to see things from different perspectives. It is a powerful tool that can help us break free from the limitations of our current reality and open up new paths and opportunities.

So, let's make a conscious effort to bring back the spirit of play and imagination into our lives. Let's give ourselves permission to be creative, to let go of our fears and doubts, and to embrace the limitless possibilities of the world around us. Whether it's through art, music, writing, or any other form of expression, let's find ways to express ourselves and share our stories with others.

In doing so, we can rediscover the magic of childhood and bring a little more joy and wonder into our lives. We can use our imagination to shape our reality, and to create a better, more fulfilling world for ourselves and for those around us. Let's take a step back, breathe, and allow ourselves to play once again

The nature of energy is play. The nature of infinite imagination is play. Weave a story, weave a narrative, and become it. Have fun with it. Fall in love with the joys of pure consciousness. Share this with your reflections. I can conceive of no higher purpose. 

Fantasy is great for the kids, because they are not yet able to enter the real game, where the enemies have real swords. When you get older, fantasy becomes reality, you're in the circus arena and you walk the edge. Who wants games when you're playing the max game?

Godlike imagination is more than childlike imagination.

God would imagine a real sword, not only imagine that a stick is a sword, though it would also do that

God would also imagine a hypersword that is 50 dimensional, because God is far more than a child

God's imagination is real

God can imagine both a sword and a stick, but it wont only do one, even though they are interchangeable

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

@Breakingthewall theres no fantasy in this reality created by adults.

What do you mean? That adult life is grey? It depends, the range of possibilities is very wide

Edited by Breakingthewall

19 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you mean? That adult life is grey? It depends, the range of possibilities is very wide

Western Human society in 2023 find your line remeber your number deny you have a soul.

What you call real is just a well done perfectly presented illusion, what you call imaginary is just a poorly done illusion. Both are illusion, but when its done perfectly you call it real, when it is done with obvious lack of immersion you call it fake. That is all. The game....is just realizing they are both the same. That is all.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.