fanta

Any techiques to open root chakra and lower energy centers?

4 posts in this topic

So I had this terrible headache from a meditation session about 8 years ago (you could read about it in my older posts).

I have been doing a lot of stuff to get better. Holotropic and LSD therapy have helped me a lot. When I have used those methods, I have started shaking a lot in my pelvis. I though the problem with the headache was that the energy was stuck in the head, but the case has been that my lower energy centers have shut down. I think I might have disassociated from my genitals and lower chakras, so the energy have no place to go resulting in headache.

I was wondering if somebody knew any techniques I could use to open up the lower chakras so the energy could flow through the body easier? I am open for everything

3 hours ago, fanta said:

So I had this terrible headache from a meditation session about 8 years ago (you could read about it in my older posts).

I have been doing a lot of stuff to get better. Holotropic and LSD therapy have helped me a lot. When I have used those methods, I have started shaking a lot in my pelvis. I though the problem with the headache was that the energy was stuck in the head, but the case has been that my lower energy centers have shut down. I think I might have disassociated from my genitals and lower chakras, so the energy have no place to go resulting in headache.

I was wondering if somebody knew any techniques I could use to open up the lower chakras so the energy could flow through the body easier? I am open for everything

Chanting the bija mantras or listening to the appropriate sounds for activating the chakra work in my experience. You can sleep listening to the sounds. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

buy an exercise ball and lay on in lower back on the ball crotch in the air. sit there for like 30 mins with your eyes closed and focus on the pelvis

Edited by Hojo