SQAAD

Is 5-MeO-MaLT Safe?

15 posts in this topic

Is 5-meo-malt safe? I really wanna try it.

I checked a site which sells 5-meo-malt and right below the description it has this picture..where it lists some chemicals like h302 and others that are harmful.. I don't understand what this all means. Can someone check the picture and give me an explanation please?

chemicals.png

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD chemical Route is total scam. I checked them out. Faked trustpilot reviews and so on.

What dont you understand. It is explained. H302 means it is unsave to swallow 5 meo malt. So this roa is not recommend 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

35 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@SQAAD chemical Route is total scam. I checked them out. Faked trustpilot reviews and so on.

Ok thank you. This is good to know. 

36 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What dont you understand. It is explained. H302 means it is unsave to swallow 5 meo malt. So this roa is not recommend 

Yes..but it also says H332 is harmful if inhaled... I believe that inhaling 5-meo-malt is a common roa..

@SQAAD inhaling is not Smoking. if you open it and just Inhale the powder without Smoking it then it is harmful. 

@OBEler

On 29/3/2023 at 6:50 PM, OBEler said:

@SQAAD inhaling is not Smoking. if you open it and just Inhale the powder without Smoking it then it is harmful. 

Hmm.. Kinda weird.. Because everytime you smoke something you probably breathe in some of the substance through the nose too because of the smoke..

Ok so i guess 5meo malt is not recommended to be snorted..

What about 5meo dmt? 

And can you recommend me a good roa besides plugging?

Edited by SQAAD

Of course it's safe. If you have the pure thing. You can stick it anywhere. Although I would avoid eating it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it's safe. If you have the pure thing. You can stick it anywhere. Although I would avoid eating it.

I am not sure about that. Check the picture i posted on this post..

Have you tried snorting it?

If you are afraid of not having the pure thing then what should you do besides trying a small dose?

Edited by SQAAD

I have done enough 5-MeO-MALT to kill a horse. As long as it's pure you can snort it just like any drug.

Snorting is foolish when you can plug it. Snorting will sting like a bitch and harm your nose.

Don't be timid. Snorting it once will not kill you.

But this assumes you got actual 5-MeO-MALT and not some fake. I cannot speak for the safety of anything fake.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have done enough 5-MeO-MALT to kill a horse. As long as it's pure you can snort it just like any drug.

Snorting is foolish when you can plug it. Snorting will sting like a bitch and harm your nose.

Don't be timid. Snorting it once will not kill you.

But this assumes you got actual 5-MeO-MALT and not some fake. I cannot speak for the safety of anything fake.

I definitely respect your experience but i am also concerned about snorting this substance when in the picture it states that H332 is harmful if inhaled... (I am no chemist and i have no understanding of these things).. But my brain is OCD-like & wants 100% certainty even though that is impossible... lol

How can you tell if it is fake or not? How do you judge it? You said in a video that you judge it by the color..

Should i even try it if it is not a clear color? I really don't know what to do sometimes lol.

Edited by SQAAD

24 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

ow can you tell if it is fake or not? How do you judge it?

You can run a drug test kit on it to check that it's a 5-MeO class indole.

And the rest comes down to trusting your supplier. Use a reputable supplier.

If in doubt, test a tiny dose.

Edited by Leo Gura

@SQAAD Maan, it has this classification because it's 1. first a drug you don't want to get into your system accidentally, 2. a little bit irritating.

The danger listed here is that you will have a little bit irritated nostrils if you snort it. 

That's all. All routes of administrations are good, it's like a normal drug. Every drug can have those safety hazards ascribed to them. I am not talking about psychedelic drugs, I am talking about every drug you can buy at a pharmacy. There's nothing unique about 5-MeO-MALT.

@Leo Gura

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can run a drug test kit on it to check that it's a 5-MeO class indole.

And the rest comes down to trusting your supplier. Use a reputable supplier.

If in doubt, test a tiny dose.

Ok. Thank you.

@Girzo

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@SQAAD Maan, it has this classification because it's 1. first a drug you don't want to get into your system accidentally, 2. a little bit irritating.

The danger listed here is that you will have a little bit irritated nostrils if you snort it. 

That's all. All routes of administrations are good, it's like a normal drug. Every drug can have those safety hazards ascribed to them. I am not talking about psychedelic drugs, I am talking about every drug you can buy at a pharmacy. There's nothing unique about 5-MeO-MALT.

Very Interesting.

I typically take it sublingual. It burns a bit, but it’s ok, I keep it under the tongue for 10min and then I spit the built up saliva. 
for me it’s a good compromise, since snorting burns way too much, and plugging is vaguely inconvenient while leading to similar effect for me. 

I snorted my first 10 mg scoop of 5-meo-malt this morning
(the scoop is 10 mgs, the corresponding amount of substance was around 7-8 mgs, I'd venture).

https://i.ibb.co/NNMpv6M/IMG-0264.jpg

There should supposedly be some burning sensation, but I FELT NONE.

To me 5-meo-malt feels milder than 5-meo-dmt.  Overall, a pleasant experience (in the sense that I wasn't scared out of my wits like I was on a scoop of 5-meo-dmt).

Plugging and nebulizing a spray are both good but don't discount just snorting a scoop. For me it works perfectly.

Edited by mpechura