PenguinPablo

Solipsism is scary! ??

64 posts in this topic

I've had a few run ins with solipsism -- while high on MJ. Pretty much every time I do a decent amount.

But that shit is fucking scary. 

I've had a few times where the suffering in my life was so unbearable that it gave me a sense of comfort, though I was still pretty shocked.

But I was still playing both sides. Realizing solipsism, yet playing the game and pretending it's all real.

But when it really hits you like a train, the realization of solipsism that shit is so traumatizing and scary.

Every fiber of my being wants to be put back to sleep. The emotional abuse I endure on a regular basis, all the strife and constant barrage of 'problems' I've faced during my life.

All that shit is easier to face than the realization of absolute aloneness.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

I've had a few run ins with solipsism -- while high on MJ. Pretty much every time I do a decent amount.

I've had a few times where the suffering in my life was so unbearable that it gave me a sense of comfort, though I was still pretty shocked.

But I was still playing both sides. Realizing solipsism, yet playing the game and pretending it's all real.

But when it really hits you like a train, the realization of solipsism that shit is so traumatizing and scary.

Every fiber of my being wants to be put back to sleep. The emotional abuse I endure on a regular basis, all the strife and constant barrage of 'problems' I've faced during my life.

True, when i did mahasamadhi by stopping my heart the first thing god/i witnessed is that i was alone in nothingness, it was very scary realizing that you're the only being and i wanted to get back to my  dream as fast as possible. The real reason god created "others" for itself, is to love itself and forget about its true reality. It was especially scary witnessing myself constructing all these fake dreams for myself and illusions lying to myself. It felt like god was so scared of its true reality and the limits that it actually has about its own reality, that it operates as a fully conscious automatic being. Splitting itself for infinity automatically to get away from its reality.

I think because it splits itself automatically for infinity into different dreams, has something to do with lower consciousness. It imagines itself asleep as a lower being for infinity, this is why we will always start from scratch and never fully wake up, we will just get into different dream really fast

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Interesting.

I think I may be a weird case because for me first Solipsistic landscapes were positive from the get go.

Maybe that is because I am highly introvert and enjoy being alone.

Maybe another factor is that I experienced the love of my life before Solipsistic awakening and in a way the illusion of other was fulfilled before that.

Maybe even genetics play a role.

@Leo Gura @Breakingthewall @Inliytened1 @Sincerity @Ramu did you guys have negative emotions at your beginning stages of solipsism?

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

No I had only positive emotions and I completely understand this episode as Leo did an amazing job explaining it.

This Alien consciousness thing has me confused however because I can't tell if Leo is talking in the relative self or absolute.   Adyashanti used to do the same thing and talk in riddles, so bad that I had to stop reading his infuriating text.  Clarity in writing would be greatly appreciated in the future (Leo!)

42 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

did you guys have negative emotions at your beginning stages of solipsism?

not because when you really realize that there is no other is when you realize infinity, and in infinity there is no loneliness, only total freedom.

You can also realize that you are alone in a more mental way, realize that you can never get out of your direct experience. This is obvious, the others are part of your direct experience, and for you, your direct experience is the absolute, so really, your direct experience is reality and there is nothing outside of it. outside it does not even exist as a concept. but you can imagine others, the others are you, but they are real, since what you imagine is real because you are infinite, your power is absolute. that's the reality and it's pretty obvious if you think about it

53 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

@Leo Gura @Breakingthewall @Inliytened1 @Sincerity @Ramu did you guys have negative emotions at your beginning stages of solipsism?

It was mostly positive for me I'd say.

I wouldn't say I left the beginning stages. :P And I'm certainly not conscious that I am Alone right now.

Edited by Sincerity

I was like “Oh thank Fuck, I can just relax and love myself. I thought others were real. Now I realize they are me I will just love me”.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Sincerity The perception of others is comforting. Like laying in your bed at home with a soft fluffy blankey. It's comfortable. It's familiar. Stripping that away is more intense than anything I could imagine. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

@PenguinPablo Well, if it's so intense for You then contemplate why You need "others" to "be there" so much. What are "you" getting out of "them"?

You can familiarize yourself with Aloneness. In fact You can familiarize yourself with anything, really.

Edited by Sincerity

5 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Hey. A recommendation?

Get over it.

The thought of solipsism is nothing more than a thought.

Just like everything else.

Edited by tuku747

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

@tuku747 are you sure? 

Absolutely, 100%

There are only thoughts (forms)

Infinite Thoughts dancing within a Unified Field

Solipsism is just one thought among Infinity

Once You transcend the belief in Solipsism You stop imagining people around You as NPCs and they become who they really are because You aren't projecting them into mannequins

Edited by tuku747

1 minute ago, tuku747 said:

Absolutely, 100%

There are only thoughts, forms

Infinite Thoughts in dancing within a Unified Field

Solipsism is just one thought among Infinity

Once You transcend the belief in Solipsism You stop imagining people around You as NPCs and they become who they really are because You aren't projecting them into mannequins

^this guy knows what's up

There's Infinite Intelligence

The only reason people are scared of Solipsism is because when they believe it and people around them start reflecting that belief back at them because they're projecting that vibration over them

You don't realize You're holding them in a pattern electromagnetically that reflects your every thought

You ignore their individuality and create a Solipsistic bubble

You Are God

You can stop creating this circumstance at any moment You wish

Because there is no limit to Infinite Intelligence, there is always more than You understand, so just imagine them as them and You get out of Your head and into Your Heart ♾ ? 

Edited by tuku747

Trust me I spent the better part of a year in a Solipsistic bubble. I realized it's just because I am aware of so much that my projections are very powerful in that I know some other people better than they know themselves.

But I also have friends who understand what I do and they are so very real

It's just that you are at a higher fequency than those around You. It's the dispairity in frequency of awareness between you and other souls that disturbs you.

You have the power and the opportunity to brighten someones day just by loving them as they are, imagining them happier

There are always an Infinity of other souls out there who are at your level of awareness

As Terrance Mckenna said "Find the others"

Edited by tuku747

6 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

did you guys have negative emotions at your beginning stages of solipsism?

Yes, but then I grew to love it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@PenguinPablo Sure, there are no others so in that aspect solipsism is true but when you start believing that others are only NPC:s without there own consciousness that's when you are in fantasyland.

From the perspective of no others there is also no self. All is consciousness without any separation. So have can we say that others are missing consciousness if all is consciousness?

There is no self meaning that the self is a finite thought aswell as others. There is no no-self, how could non-existence exist?

The fear is a good indicator that you're on the right path.