PenguinPablo

Solipsism is scary! ??

64 posts in this topic

@tuku747 you're reading me very clearly. Things that I didn't myself notice, but seem to be and always have been the case. 

You're right. Creating consciously as I go moment to moment. 

This is a nice balance. I can feel it. It feels nice ?

Edited by PenguinPablo

Yes! Sometimes before going to sleep it hits me. Fuck it's only me here and it's impossible to escape to go anywhere to be something else. It's only this and it can never be otherwise. And then after all the fear came up I feel good about it

@Leo Gura @PenguinPablo

Leo can you Do an updated  Version of your taken down solipsism video one time again? 

I think this is one of the most discussed topics here in this video since you brought it up. I looked in other spiritual forums outside of actualized and no one talks about it. So this is very unique Part here and very tricky, confusing and sensitive but also important topic. Maybe with New terminology which you can hardly misunderstand and less scary

Edited by OBEler

5 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

@tuku747 you're reading me very clearly. Things that I didn't myself notice, but seem to be and always have been the case. 

You're right. Creating consciously as I go moment to moment. 

This is a nice balance. I can feel it. It feels nice ?

God can dream way, way bigger than just Solipsism

We Are One; yet We are not alone!

We Are Infinity ♾ ? 

God simply wouldn't have it any other way! You simply wouldn't have it any other way! The Creation is none other than everything You could ever want for yourself, Life is literally a dream come true!  Everything is made of Pure Unconditional Love!

You Will is Love, is Gravity itself.

All is Well... All is Well. 

Edited by tuku747

21 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

I've had a few run ins with solipsism -- while high on MJ.

Same. It freaked the hell out of me for a good while and then subsided again. Now I wish I was back in that state again, it was powerful.

Sorry I'm not awake yet, but if you believe in solipsism why are you asking people on this forum questions when they don't exist.
Or do you think that in another dimension god dreams of them and that ultimately it comes down to the same thing? something like that ?

+ tomorrow I have 300ug of lsd waiting for me normally, I'll think about it :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia it's different when you're not on psychedelics at least for me. Not as obvious. More of backdrop.

And you just roll with it. Like before. As always. Chop wood carry water ot whatever ?

Edited by PenguinPablo

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @PenguinPablo

Leo can you Do an updated  Version of your taken down solipsism video one time again? 

I think this is one of the most discussed topics here in this video since you brought it up. I looked in other spiritual forums outside of actualized and no one talks about it. So this is very unique Part here and very tricky, confusing and sensitive but also important topic. Maybe with New terminology which you can hardly misunderstand and less scary

@Leo Gura

I agree, it is central part of your teaching and it is more than a year from deleted Solipsism video.

Heck you can even realease it as a typical actualized video but behind a paywall this time. 

Your course probably will take a long time, so why wait, you can put more polished version in a course.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Solpsism is not scary, I have always loved my own company more than other's.

I am tired of explaining this over and over again when it is so simple.

GOD IS ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. There is nothing outside your Mind. Your Mind simply is the entirely of reality.

REALITY IS YOUR MIND. Period.

This is what is true in your experience. Everything else is games.

Your job is to learn to LOVE the TRUTH. So stop playing games and just fall in love with truth.

If you insist on playing games, you will suffer.

Do not create a belief system out of this. Either you are directly conscious of it or you are not. If you are not, then stop torturing yourself with ideas of people being "unreal". Ideas and beliefs are not what is being pointed to. Your idea that others are "unreal" and that this is bad -- is also imaginary. That's not AWAKENING.

If you're feeling bad about it, you didn't get it.

EVERYTHING is imaginary. And that's the best way things could possibly be. So stop worrying about it. All your worry is pointless. Just trust that GOD is Perfect.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When I eat my first mushroom only 2g within 30 mins it felt like my identity just clicked off like a switch. And I could clearly 'see', even tho nothing in my perception changed, that i was not real. All my thoughts and life narration were made up no identity exists it was just random sounds. Then lightning went through my brain and I was laughing like an insane person for 6 hours. Energy was filling my body from my toes to my head. It felt like I was starting to float in the air. I closed my eyes and I saw the entire universe sitting there like a snow globe and a voice in my head said I love you this is the universe you are perfect you are perfect I love you. Then it felt like the void where my head is seperated from reality and a voice said to me this is your soul. Nothing that happens in reality can hurt you as you and your body are seperate things. Things can hurt your body but you will always come back to me as you are now perfect . Then I died as a human and grieve for myself for 6 days non stop.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

GOD IS ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. There is nothing outside your Mind. Your Mind simply is the entirely of reality.

Your job is to learn to LOVE the TRUTH. So stop playing games and just fall in love with truth.

Do not create a belief system out of this. Either you are directly conscious of it or you are not. If you are not, then stop torturing yourself with ideas of people being "unreal". Ideas and beliefs are not what is being pointed to. Your idea that others are "unreal" and that this is bad -- is also imaginary. That's not AWAKENING.

EVERYTHING is imaginary. And that's the best way things could possibly be. So stop worrying about it. All your worry is pointless. Just trust that GOD is Perfect.

That's one of the MOST important teachings by Leo, if not the most important.

Beliefs derived from direct experiences are NOT truth.

I have suffered this problem for over a year, and just recenlty I have started to dismantle down all the spiritual beliefs I've built on top of my direct experiences.

Yes, in higher states there is no physical reality for example, yet, in your common state of consciousness this is just mental masturbation, because you are not experiencing it. I have tortured myself for months and months over this and over solipsism (I have had several experiences of solipsism), until I've started reading Ralston's book and discovered that I was suffering because of my mental fabrications.

In truth, there is no suffering in the higher states. I experience peace and mystery in those states, there is no fear.

Fear is part of the separated mind. I have learned the hard way that Truth does NOT include fear. At all.

If you feel fear in your daily life (and I experience plenty of it) you are not in the highest states.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hmm… let me do 5 more Vipassana retreats so I can come back super enlightened and prove that you’re wrong ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

leo how does Neville goddards teachings fit in the bigger picture of what your saying? 

i would greatly appreciate your answer. 

10 minutes ago, Rinne said:

leo how does Neville goddards teachings fit in the bigger picture of what your saying? 

He doesn't believe in them. He thinks as a finite being you're simply helpless and you can't control anything at all. 

Just now, michaelcycle00 said:

He doesn't believe in them. He thinks as a finite being you're simply helpless and you can't control anything at all. 

has he said that before?

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

He thinks as a finite being you're simply helpless and you can't control anything at all. 

You are not helpless. You are limited.

2 hours ago, Rinne said:

I am not Leo, but I am and I have studied Neville for some time and it is pointing to the exact same thing. EIYPO = Absolute Solipsism.

You may appreciate this video:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not helpless. You are limited.

@Leo Gura When you say limited, how limited like can you change your life and get everything you want like neville and others say or is not possible. Neville and Conversation with God tells you will get everything you desire, by being it, thinking from wish fullfiled etc.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

5 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura When you say limited, how limited like can you change your life and get everything you want like neville and others say or is not possible. Neville and Conversation with God tells you will get everything you desire, by being it, thinking from wish fullfiled etc.

You can develop your life significantly, but you cannot get anything you want.

What these New Agers call LoA, I simply call work. You can get what you are willing to seriously work for. And even that has its limits.

Edited by Leo Gura