LSD-Rumi

a strong feeling of sad kind of love

6 posts in this topic

I have been experiencing a special kind of love lately. It bothers me a bit tbh. I would describe it as a sad feeling but not negative, it is neutral or positive. I, for example, imagine how I will lose my dad or mom in the future and it breaks my heart. This is not the type of love I am used to. I am used to a more detached kind of love where I accept and love eveything. I just wanted to share this feeling with you guys.

Yeah. I feel this hurting, devastating feeling in many areas.

I read your post and thought, sometimes when I'm hurting I want everybody else to hurt as well... Kind of fucked up.

Then I thought of those who kill, rape and harm people. Imagine what it's like for you to be fucked up enough by your parents, community and life in general, and that makes you go and kill somebody because you are hurting.

Then others will hurt you for hurting people. They'll hate you and want to harm you badly.

Isn't that sad?

A different example of sad love.

My nephew is 3 yo. When he wakes up, he wants to be with his mom, he wants to hug her and be safe with her.

Isn't it sad that a child is thrown into this unsafe, chaotic world? You know what I mean?

Edited by Vibes

The feeling left and now I feel a better feeling. I feel that this dream is just a dream out of millions of others, I experienced or will experience before returning to the source. I feel I should just enjoy each ones of those dreams and not get attached to any of them. I feel at peace now.

The feeling is gone entirely. I feel like it was a silly feeling looking at it backwards. Who cares about family and people? Fuck them. They are just part of my imagination. I will imagine trillions more of them. This is just a state, I will be experiencing thousands of different states. I will not get attached to any. 

This may sound harsh, but it is out of love. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 27/3/2023 at 5:02 PM, Vibes said:

nephew is 3 yo. When he wakes up, he wants to be with his mom, he wants to hug her and be safe with her.

Isn't it sad that a child is thrown into this unsafe, chaotic world? You know what I mean?

Of course, it's the enormous sadness that being human means. your nephew is attached to his mother because he is attached to unity, but human life is fragmentation. From now on, his existence will consist of more and more separation, until he reaches the depressing desert that we call adult life, where an enigma will be proposed to him: where is the love that you lack? In that maze there are many false doors, and it is very easy to choose one of them. even though the appearance is brilliant, there is only suffering in them, and your nephew will 99.999% end up in one of them and no one can convince him otherwise until his death. human life is hard

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 30/3/2023 at 7:50 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

The feeling is gone entirely. I feel like it was a silly feeling looking at it backwards. Who cares about family and people? Fuck them. They are just part of my imagination. I will imagine trillions more of them. This is just a state, I will be experiencing thousands of different states. I will not get attached to any. 

This may sound harsh, but it is out of love. 

That is called an unestable mind, i know first hand