MisterNobody

Leo and Solipsism - is ONE conscious experience the universe/dream itself?

22 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Arthogaan said:

Because that is my direct experience, the only thing I can be sure of. You are the one assuming other experiences.

I Assume Infinity.

That is the essence of Faith; You assume something greater than this.

How else could consciousness expand if it didn't assume there was more?

Edited by tuku747

On 28/03/2023 at 3:11 PM, Jowblob said:

God literally can't get shot or kill himself, it's not possible/not happening. Consciousness can't get kill consciousness

But when you get shot, you will be still there and the game of you playing as a limited being is over. Don't be fooled by your limits and your eyes. There is literally a person called, tat wale baba who was enlightened being. That said he will do mahasamadhi by getting shot. In another words he already constructed reality/movie for him where he will enter into god mode again by getting shot.

Let's change the example.

Is it possible that I could create terrible situations, that would cause me to suffer a lot, without knowing,  while living from a lower state of consciousness where I don't see others as myself?

If I was living from a higher state, maybe I could create reality and witness every little detail of the creation in real time, while "living" like a human.

Even "terrible situations" could be used for growth, but will I submit myself to extreme suffering?

Edited by Vibes