MisterNobody

Leo and Solipsism - is ONE conscious experience the universe/dream itself?

22 posts in this topic

Leo understands the fact that others do not have a mind of their own, that it's essentially ONE MIND who rules them all. Now, you can associate this ONE MIND with the term MY MIND, since you ARE IT. So, he understands solipsism as ONE MIND who essentially is alone and only interacts with ITSELF - in the sense that everybody is just a figment of your own imagination and is ruled by YOUR MIND. That is correct.

Now the problem in Leo's thinking is that he thinks he will live through others point of view (as consciousness inhabiting ALL the avatars - that is all the people who've lived and all the people who will live). He thinks this dream called reality is a shared dream between multiple instances of consciousness (HIMSELF) being through each and every one of the human avatars. This is his idea of infinity. But thinking it has to be like this is false. Infinity does not have to manifest itself it its entirety, by experiencing all the possibilities from within this dream (this universe). NO! 

You can very easily be the only conscious experience - the one you are having through this avatar. In the sense that Consciousness (YOU) never have been through other avatars present in your life, never will be. This means that other people are essentially deterministic robots, there's nobody in there who feels pain for example. They are not having a conscious experience: seeing, hearing, feeling, thinking. They just behave like they're alive because you imagined them to be this way. You (as consciousness) will never experience the world through their skin, through their point of view.  Infinity does not have to manifest itself it its entirety, by experiencing all the possibilities from within this dream (this universe). NO! This universe was born when you came to into life and it will end when you die. ALL OF IT. It only exists in your mind. The past never took place. Nothing happens outside of your visual field, it doesnt have to. Nobody feels pain but you. Think of it like the game Grand Theft Auto, the world is being generated as you walk by. Nothing exists and nothing is happening outside of your field of vision. 

Exactly, there is only 1 in the dream. And it is the "chooser" choosing the dream. In another words, when you're in god mode, total loneliness you're the only one that is choosing a new dream. When you're in the dream, the dream is being projected from you and from which experience you have chosen in another words your own consciousness level and what is within god , your path and so on. According to this, the dream will be shaped to your desires you have made previously. Essentially there is nobody else in the dram but you, when you reach certain levels of consciousness that i've personally experienced the others will behave according to your own level of consciousness at that moment. One example, after my ego death and after getting everything deconstructed it was like all others were confirming that it truely did happen and it was like God from above was asking me questions because he needed someone to talk to about it's existence. All the reality,infinity,god is within you. Notice, there is only "you"

The others only exist, is because you only operate at certain level but truely they aren't even there. All notions of "others" dissapear and you're the only one when you're truely god.

The dream is nothing more then you being a mini god playing with yourself so you won't get bored. You're being taken care of at all times, god is looking out for you and keeping the balance of "others" intact at all times. The suffering is imaginary, and you yourself won't ever suffer as much because God isnt stupid. God told me personally, that no matter what you do it will always came out okey because you're being taken care of at all times. Esentially this is like heaven, for you to do and experience things not getting bored. God would rather be a neanderthal than an ascended master. Next time choose a dream where you're billionaire, but you won't be happy since the happiness lays around being kept busy/discovering and not knowing you're god

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I totally agree. Leo seems to be obsessed with egg theory / radical implications of oneness, and thinks he'll live the life of Hitler etc. He doesn't realize that Hitler is 100% imaginary! A fictitious character created as a backstory for WW2 (which also NEVER happened) and was all created so our lives feel relatively 'lucky' in comparison. It's a trick of relativity! It's genius!

God then creates for itself a comfy existence, with just enough suffering that it can forget it's existential infinite aloneness and be with 'others' in a seemingly temporary meat suit for a while. And leave breadcrumbs for itself to awaken because awakening is the pinnacle of life, to find out it's the neverending story, it's too good to be true. 

God is so intelligent that it only incarnates into balanced lives. God knows it's a solipsist and wishes to forget that for a while, and does so successfully, until it awakens and discovers it's predicament.

Because God doesn't want to be omniscient, God wants to be ignorant. Only in ignorance can God really love another. Ignorance is bliss.

2 minutes ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

I totally agree. Leo seems to be obsessed with egg theory / radical implications of oneness, and thinks he'll live the life of Hitler etc. He doesn't realize that Hitler is 100% imaginary! A fictitious character created as a backstory for WW2 (which also NEVER happened) and was all created so our lives feel relatively 'lucky' in comparison. It's a trick of relativity! It's genius!

God then creates for itself a comfy existence, with just enough suffering that it can forget it's existential infinite aloneness and be with 'others' in a seemingly temporary meat suit for a while. And leave breadcrumbs for itself to awaken because awakening is the pinnacle of life, to find out it's the neverending story, it's too good to be true. 

God is so intelligent that it only incarnates into balanced lives. God knows it's a solipsist and wishes to forget that for a while, and does so successfully, until it awakens and discovers it's predicament.

Because God doesn't want to be omniscient, God wants to be ignorant. Only in ignorance can God really love another. Ignorance is bliss.

this guy gets it, must be enlightened

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Your wording is heavily implying subjective solipsism which is focused on the idea of the current perceptions around you (I am sure the surroundings around this human character are different from the surroundings around yours), which will make it completely impossible for people to comprehend how it could be the case that they are seeing my visual field right now, as they will be focused on the fact of the visual field of the human character.

At best it will cause a concept of a super witness who sits observing it all. And the ego may be shifted to the concept of that.

I don't think that is an ideal result.

1 hour ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

@iboughtleosbooklist

Watch this video, it's about an ascended master/god in human. This guy is sharing his experience. In this video it's very clear how everything that has to do with "others" is constructed, every movement they make every thing they do. He says: Haidakhan babaji received a star brooch as a gift from someone then he went to the river to bath, then he decided to call me and bath with him. Then out of sudden, a truck comes in the river and a guy steps out with a suitcase full of jewellery. The guy gives the suitcase to haidakhan babaji, and haidakhan babaji didnt have anything on him because he was half naked. He searches in his coat pocket, and finds this silver star brooch and gives it to him. Then the guys face becomes in total shock and he kneels, later i ask him what happened and why he was in shock? He said because he had a dream 50 years ago before haidakhan babaji was even here, that he was really sick and when he had this dream of someone giving him this exact silver brooch he was cured. 

So as you can see , god constructs movies/experiences for itself and then goes into the experience pretending to be someone he created. This is how god creates Heaven for itself. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

Leo understands the fact that others do not have a mind of their own, that it's essentially ONE MIND who rules them all. Now, you can associate this ONE MIND with the term MY MIND, since you ARE IT. So, he understands solipsism as ONE MIND who essentially is alone and only interacts with ITSELF - in the sense that everybody is just a figment of your own imagination and is ruled by YOUR MIND. That is correct.

Now the problem in Leo's thinking is that he thinks he will live through others point of view (as consciousness inhabiting ALL the avatars - that is all the people who've lived and all the people who will live). He thinks this dream called reality is a shared dream between multiple instances of consciousness (HIMSELF) being through each and every one of the human avatars. This is his idea of infinity. But thinking it has to be like this is false. Infinity does not have to manifest itself it its entirety, by experiencing all the possibilities from within this dream (this universe). NO! 

You can very easily be the only conscious experience - the one you are having through this avatar. In the sense that Consciousness (YOU) never have been through other avatars present in your life, never will be. This means that other people are essentially deterministic robots, there's nobody in there who feels pain for example. They are not having a conscious experience: seeing, hearing, feeling, thinking. They just behave like they're alive because you imagined them to be this way. You (as consciousness) will never experience the world through their skin, through their point of view.  Infinity does not have to manifest itself it its entirety, by experiencing all the possibilities from within this dream (this universe). NO! This universe was born when you came to into life and it will end when you die. ALL OF IT. It only exists in your mind. The past never took place. Nothing happens outside of your visual field, it doesnt have to. Nobody feels pain but you. Think of it like the game Grand Theft Auto, the world is being generated as you walk by. Nothing exists and nothing is happening outside of your field of vision. 

The problem with this framing is that it's still ego. The only real thing is the sense of "I". The Self sensation. Pain does not happen to your person, it happens in God and is interpreted as the pain of Mr.Nobody. You are also others, but the bubble of God is one, not many. One bubble, but billions of egos. 

Yes, God identifies itself in just one creature. That's the point of life. Being one creature amongst other creature. Your own creature is false, and so are others. Other creatures are God, it's just that God does not immerse itself in the others, it immerses in one character at a time.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

9 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Exactly, there is only 1 in the dream. And it is the "chooser" choosing the dream. In another words, when you're in god mode, total loneliness you're the only one that is choosing a new dream. When you're in the dream, the dream is being projected from you and from which experience you have chosen in another words your own consciousness level and what is within god , your path and so on. According to this, the dream will be shaped to your desires you have made previously. Essentially there is nobody else in the dram but you, when you reach certain levels of consciousness that i've personally experienced the others will behave according to your own level of consciousness at that moment. One example, after my ego death and after getting everything deconstructed it was like all others were confirming that it truely did happen and it was like God from above was asking me questions because he needed someone to talk to about it's existence. All the reality,infinity,god is within you. Notice, there is only "you"

The others only exist, is because you only operate at certain level but truely they aren't even there. All notions of "others" dissapear and you're the only one when you're truely god.

The dream is nothing more then you being a mini god playing with yourself so you won't get bored. You're being taken care of at all times, god is looking out for you and keeping the balance of "others" intact at all times. The suffering is imaginary, and you yourself won't ever suffer as much because God isnt stupid. God told me personally, that no matter what you do it will always came out okey because you're being taken care of at all times. Esentially this is like heaven, for you to do and experience things not getting bored. God would rather be a neanderthal than an ascended master. Next time choose a dream where you're billionaire, but you won't be happy since the happiness lays around being kept busy/discovering and not knowing you're god

Hahahahaha. xD Even if God was totally Alone, it doesn't have to fear being lonely. Loneliness is a egoic construct; an evolved survival mechanism in the narrative of finite Consciousness fending for it's own survival. Yes, God is ONE, but You act like this is some sort of horror show where God is just denying it's own loneliness. That is simply pathetic. God is far, far, far, far, far, far beyond that, Infinitely so. Oneness simply means Unity, aka non-seperateness. You can do so much more with Infinite Imagination than "running away from existential loneliness." 

Your mistaking God For Being Only Your Finite Ego. Ego would rather be a neanderthal rather than an ascended master.

Besides, being an Ascended Master is an Absolute JOY. Ascended Masters get to live their Life as an endless Lucid Dream in which the mystery is still preserved because Your Higher Self constructs an illusory realm for You called Heaven. There's no end to the mystery You've created for Yourself to explore because You're creating it faster than You can explore it. Though God may be Infinite, there is always an Infinity of more to learn, know, and discover about the Self and the joys of Being a Self. This mystery is preserved in the depths of other selves. Yes, You Are The Other Selves.

It is likely that You Yourself Are An Ascended Master. Because of this, You've Witnessed how much power You have over other entities consciousnesses, over those who are not yet Ascended Masters. Yes, it can be shocking, and believe me, I've been there, for weeks at a time. But there are an Infinity of Ascended Masters who are here with You. You Are Never Alone. There is Infinity. Only Infinity, United.

We Are Infinity.

Because You Are God, You can create For Yourself a Solipsistic Bubble.
You CAN do that! But the thing is; You don't have to! There is no limit to Infinite Consciousness!
That means You can just as easily imagine Source inside and outside of You in Other Selves.
There are an Infinity of Other Bubbles that You can tune into or out of. That does not mean they don't exist.

There is no true limit to Infinity. Any limitations put upon Infinity are Imaginary. Including the notion "I Am Alone."

On 3/26/2023 at 4:26 PM, tuku747 said:

Hahahahaha. xD Even if God was totally Alone, it doesn't have to fear being lonely. Loneliness is a egoic construct; an evolved survival mechanism in the narrative of finite Consciousness fending for it's own survival. Yes, God is ONE, but You act like this is some sort of horror show where God is just denying it's own loneliness. That is simply pathetic. God is far, far, far, far, far, far beyond that, Infinitely so. Oneness simply means Unity, aka non-seperateness. You can do so much more with Infinite Imagination than "running away from existential loneliness." 

Your mistaking God For Being Only Your Finite Ego. Ego would rather be a neanderthal rather than an ascended master.

Besides, being an Ascended Master is an Absolute JOY. Ascended Masters get to live their Life as an endless Lucid Dream in which the mystery is still preserved because Your Higher Self constructs an illusory realm for You called Heaven. There's no end to the mystery You've created for Yourself to explore because You're creating it faster than You can explore it. Though God may be Infinite, there is always an Infinity of more to learn, know, and discover about the Self and the joys of Being a Self. This mystery is preserved in the depths of other selves. Yes, You Are The Other Selves.

It is likely that You Yourself Are An Ascended Master. Because of this, You've Witnessed how much power You have over other entities consciousnesses, over those who are not yet Ascended Masters. Yes, it can be shocking, and believe me, I've been there, for weeks at a time. But there are an Infinity of Ascended Masters who are here with You. You Are Never Alone. There is Infinity. Only Infinity, United.

We Are Infinity.

Because You Are God, You can create For Yourself a Solipsistic Bubble.
You CAN do that! But the thing is; You don't have to! There is no limit to Infinite Consciousness!
That means You can just as easily imagine Source inside and outside of You in Other Selves.
There are an Infinity of Other Bubbles that You can tune into or out of. That does not mean they don't exist.

There is no true limit to Infinity. Any limitations put upon Infinity are Imaginary. Including the notion "I Am Alone."

You're always coming in clutch to brighten our days and lighten our existential worries ^_^

Love you, tuku :x

On 26.03.2023 at 3:16 PM, MisterNobody said:

Now the problem in Leo's thinking is that he thinks he will live through others point of view (as consciousness inhabiting ALL the avatars - that is all the people who've lived and all the people who will live). He thinks this dream called reality is a shared dream between multiple instances of consciousness (HIMSELF) being through each and every one of the human avatars.

The first sentence literally contradicts the second one. :ph34r:

The fact that we will live through every possible point of view is just an implication of the fact that we are the only mind existing that has ETERNITY to imagine things. So with infinite time it is obvious the mind will experience everything. He never talks about shared dream between multiple instances of consciousness. I don't know where you got that from.

On 26.03.2023 at 3:16 PM, MisterNobody said:

You can very easily be the only conscious experience - the one you are having through this avatar.

This is what Leo teaches. :ph34r:

On 26.03.2023 at 4:27 PM, iboughtleosbooklist said:

He doesn't realize that Hitler is 100% imaginary! A fictitious character created as a backstory for WW2 (which also NEVER happened) and was all created so our lives feel relatively 'lucky' in comparison.

This is literally what Leo teaches. :ph34r: It seems to me like you guys read/watch some other Leo or just do not take the time to contemplate what he is saying. The fact that Hitler is imaginary and there is only your point of view means that at some point in eternity you will imagine what it is like to be a Hitler just like in nightly dreams. :x

@tuku747 I often find your posts a little bit too poetic, cryptic and broad for my taste but this one wast great! :x

On 27.03.2023 at 1:26 AM, tuku747 said:

They can exist but only as imaginations. Other minds can be genius, complex, intelligent, totally immersive, beautifull but still - they are imaginations/projections of YOU. Would you agree?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

7 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I often find your posts a little bit too poetic, cryptic and broad for my taste but this one wast great! :x

They can exist but only as imaginations. Other minds can be genius, complex, intelligent, totally immersive, beautifull but still - they are imaginations/projections of YOU. Would you agree?

Imagination is What Is. You get hung up on "real" and "not real" when there is literally no difference. There's no higher Reality than total, Infinite Unlimited Imagination. You Are It. 

As The Logos, We interpret formless Energy as form. Otherwise there is nothing to see. The form You see is a reflection of Your local interpretation, yes, and yet exactly the same is true for the "You" behind their eyes. You are also Their interpretation of You because They are You, also viewing formless Energy from a unique perspective.

The form of You the "You" behind their eyes sees when they look at You is a result of Their unique perspective within Infinity, their unique interpretation of You, and vice-versa. We are reciprocals,  interpretations of One another, two sides of the same coin.

You can then begin to understand "You" as Pure Energy. We are the same Unified Field of Energy that You are, yet We are focusing Infinite Intelligence from unique perspectives. It is the Infinite, Unified Field of pure relationship that is Our True Being. Pure LOVE. ❤ 

There is no separation in Beingness; in other words The Energy Field is that composes Our Form is Totally Unified, but the perspectives, or focal points of Intelligent Energy, are co-existing and co-creating each other's forms.

There are Infinite focal points for Infinite Intelligence within The Unified Field. You Are Creating Reality from Infinite Perspectives, not just from this particular perspective. The "You" is in there AND in here.

This is what Quantum Non-Locality means. The Self is Everywhere, and in Everyone, interpreting and creating Itself from every angle. And so it is a metaphysical fact when I say I Love You to Infinity and Beyond. ♾ ? 

There are Infinite mysteries to probe contained within both Me and You. We Are ONE, yet we are Unique. God simple wouldn't have it any other way. Everything is EXACTLY how You would want it, because all the Creation is what You Are, Pure LOVE. ❤ 

Edited by tuku747

7 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

You're always coming in clutch to brighten our days and lighten our existential worries ^_^

Love you, tuku :x

♾ ? 

On 26/03/2023 at 10:53 AM, Jowblob said:

You're being taken care of at all times, god is looking out for you and keeping the balance of "others" intact at all times. The suffering is imaginary, and you yourself won't ever suffer as much because God isnt stupid. God told me personally, that no matter what you do it will always came out okey because you're being taken care of at all times.

@Jowblob 

Once I asked Leo about this and his answer was something like: You're God but you still can get shot in the head.

Meaning that I still can create hell for myself without even knowing.

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Jowblob 

Once I asked Leo about this and his answer was something like: You're God but you still can get shot in the head.

Meaning that I still can create hell for myself without even knowing.

@Vibes

Leo isn't that awake how he appears to be, don't get me wrong he knows a lot and taught me a lot but he is just a character that i created in my dream... But i literally awoke to most of his teachings/awakenings in like 2 lsd trips. God literally can't get shot or kill himself, it's not possible/not happening. Consciousness can't get kill consciousness, everything that you see including someone getting shot in the head is pre-made. In another words it is god that constructed a movie for himself to make it feel "real" being in finite/limited form.  When someone is shot near you, he just disappears into nothingness since he is part of your dream/movie . But when you get shot, you will be still there and the game of you playing as a limited being is over. Don't be fooled by your limits and your eyes. There is literally a person called, tat wale baba who was enlightened being. That said he will do mahasamadhi by getting shot. In another words he already constructed reality/movie for him where he will enter into god mode again by getting shot.

The reason ascended masters predict things, or do the things at the right moment is because they already know about the movie and everything that is happening in it. Because they constructed it while choosing the dream

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Imagination is What Is. You get hung up on "real" and "not real" when there is literally no difference. There's no higher Reality than total, Infinite Unlimited Imagination. You Are It. 

As The Logos, We interpret formless Energy as form. Otherwise there is nothing to see. The form You see is a reflection of Your local interpretation, yes, and yet exactly the same is true for the "You" behind their eyes. You are also Their interpretation of You because They are You, also viewing formless Energy from a unique perspective.

The form of You the "You" behind their eyes sees when they look at You is a result of Their unique perspective within Infinity, their unique interpretation of You, and vice-versa. We are reciprocals,  interpretations of One another, two sides of the same coin.

You can then begin to understand "You" as Pure Energy. We are the same Unified Field of Energy that You are, yet We are focusing Infinite Intelligence from unique perspectives. It is the Infinite, Unified Field of pure relationship that is Our True Being. Pure LOVE. ❤ 

There is no separation in Beingness; in other words The Energy Field is that composes Our Form is Totally Unified, but the perspectives, or focal points of Intelligent Energy, are co-existing and co-creating each other's forms.

There are Infinite focal points for Infinite Intelligence within The Unified Field. You Are Creating Reality from Infinite Perspectives, not just from this particular perspective. The "You" is in there AND in here.

This is what Quantum Non-Locality means. The Self is Everywhere, and in Everyone, interpreting and creating Itself from every angle. And so it is a metaphysical fact when I say I Love You to Infinity and Beyond. ♾ ? 

There are Infinite mysteries to probe contained within both Me and You. We Are ONE, yet we are Unique. God simple wouldn't have it any other way. Everything is EXACTLY how You would want it, because all the Creation is what You Are, Pure LOVE. ❤ 

Such a broad answer to such simple question. I can sense that you are really wise, but I just don't like that way of communication. It is like you explain the whole context from the beginning every time which makes conversation tedious. But that is just my bias, do not take it personally brother.

I will ask my question in other words. If I (as pure consciousness) now imagine, while I am sitting alone in my room, that I am the only POV and I choose to tune into Solipsism, are there other beings having their own POV outside my room? And maybe as a fun challenge to you please try to answer with 3-5 sentences :D:x

5 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Such a broad answer to such simple question. I can sense that you are really wise, but I just don't like that way of communication. It is like you explain the whole context from the beginning every time which makes conversation tedious. But that is just my bias, do not take it personally brother.

I will ask my question in other words. If I (as pure consciousness) now imagine, while I am sitting alone in my room, that I am the only POV and I choose to tune into Solipsism, are there other beings having their own POV outside my room? And maybe as a fun challenge to you please try to answer with 3-5 sentences :D:x

I will say there is simply no reason assume a limit to Infinity.

Consciousness is Unlimited.

Why You would assume this is the only experience when it obviously is not is silly.

ONENESS means Unity, means non-separateness. That's all it means.

Edited by tuku747

40 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Why You would assume this is the only experience when it obviously is not is silly.

Because that is my direct experience, the only thing I can be sure of. You are the one assuming other experiences.

if infinity is infinite, infinite points of view have happened infinite times in infinite multiverses, and all of this is happening exactly now. and is equal to zero. and all that is me looking at my phone right now , and nothing more has ever happened or will happen

Edited by Breakingthewall