Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mormegil

Collection of Leo's Videos on God & Consciousness

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I would like to create a collection in this thread of all of Leo's videos on the topics of God, God-Realization and Consciousness! Especially videos with practical exercises would be nice. I want to specifically leave out videos on Enlightenment, Non-Duality, the benefits of mediation and all these sorts of things, he says are not ultimate Truth.

I haven't caught up yet all of his videos, so I definitely missed some of it. So to have a little collection of his work on this topic would be very helpful for anyone who didn't go through all his videos as well. And just for rewatching these words regularly it would be good.

So here are the videos on God-Realization and Consciousness I found to be super important and worth rewatching regularly (I will just post the titles of the videos because including the links might make the thread too long):

- "An Advanced Explanation Of God-Realization"

- "Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God" (Extremely powerful exercise)

- "What is God Part 1 & 2"

- "Guided Exercises For Understanding Infinite Consciousness" (Another excellent practical video)

- "State Of Consciousness Is Everything"

Hope this helps you, please feel free to add the videos you like and found helpful! :)

@Leo Gura Feel free to add or emphasize any video of yours, you find extremely important for understanding God & Consciousness.

Edited by Mormegil

A "Part" of God  *is* The Whole of God.

There is no "not God". There is no "nothing".

Every Finite Thing is Infinity in It's Entirety.

Each Part Contains The Whole.

You Are Infinity.

Edited by tuku747

@Mormegil don't forget the solipsism video...the blank video, only audio.  Incredibly powerful but not too powerful because Leo says im not AWAKE.  I am Awake however!