Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MisterNobody

We are all deterministic natural robots

17 posts in this topic

We are all AI. There's no way you can escape the code. The coding is perfect, Sole Intelligence doesnt make mistakes. Feelings such as guilt or pride dont make any sense because you dont exist. Worry doesnt make sense REALLY because the code is perfect, you wrote it yourself. Trust yourself.

1 minute ago, MisterNobody said:

Feelings such as guilt or pride dont make any sense because you dont exist. Worry doesnt make sense REALLY because the code is perfect, you wrote it yourself.

If it is truly totally deterministic, then you and no one have any control over their feelings, therefore being worried or feeling guilty is totally automatic and not a choice.

@zurew you're right. But maybe some people might read this and it will rid them of guilt, worry and pride if it's in their destiny to understand this on a deep level 

I Am One

There is nothing to Limit Me But Me

I Am Sovereign 

I saw the akashic records one night and literally the way we think is determined by pre drawn algorithms that God created. It showed me my entire identity is created by 5 small algorithms  with like 4 or 5 lines of code in each one.

Edited by Hojo

Its an interesting thought. One that I know has very good chance of being true from my own investigation. I literally have no free will typing this message. And if I am to say "screw that, I choose to get rich" this is also only response to the initial stimuli 

@Aaron p we do get to choose. We get to choose how we experience reality. The way we are thinking is a code we cannot stop but the way we feel about the thoughts of the code is something we can change. This is how reality is designed you are not just an ai you are a nothing that exists and it can run all these algorithms and literally be anything. But it has its own identity as your true self. The more we go against our true selves the more life creates struggles for us because you are god and you have no reason not to be your true self. The more you are your true self  and feel good about it the better the movie will become. Imagine watching a movie that responds to your soul and it will continue as directed by the conductor that is your feelings. They are your soul shaking.

@Hojo the way you react to anything is also predetermined. The way you react is determined by your genetics and by all your life experiences (especially those you felt at a very young age), experiences you had no control over. The control you feel now is illusory. If you awaken or not, that's also predetermined, you have no control over that

@MisterNobody The past is imagined in the present, so determinism falls flat.

This was actually “proven” by John Wheeler’s Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser, a thought experiment later substantiated by MIT a few years back.

Having said that, is is absolutely clear that thoughts are not chosen, they simply appear. That in itself eliminates the notion of free will.

Apparently.

The code is perfect my ass. If the code was perfect it would give me a good life. I'm (was) a software engineer, I can tell when the code is shit. This is an absolute prison, I dont know why god designs reality this way. It'd be better if it were imagined in real time as opposed to deterministic 

Edited by Holykael

20 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The code is perfect my ass. If the code was perfect it would give me a good life. I'm (was) a software engineer, I can tell when the code is shit. This is an absolute prison, I dont know why god designs reality this way. It'd be better if it were imagined in real time as opposed to deterministic 

I've already explained why this is happening to you. After my ego death and witnessing/experiencing being god and having everything deconstructed to me. God asked me personally , how it can create a better reality for itself. I couldnt answer because when the 'others' get deconstructed it gets extremely complicated. From what i got and understood is that god is already trying to give itself the best life. You have to understand that God has to keep up with certain balances otherwise the 'others' that you're projecting will be like bots to you. 

And the 'bot' thing i'm already experiencing it in real life to some degree sometimes, and i see it as some miracle while knowing what this miracle is being caused by

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Holykael At the end of your life, the pain and the pleasure you have experienced throughout your life will be in perfect equilibrium. The positives will cancel the negatives. In the end it's 0, Life is neither good nor bad. It's 0

35 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Holykael At the end of your life, the pain and the pleasure you have experienced throughout your life will be in perfect equilibrium. The positives will cancel the negatives. In the end it's 0, Life is neither good nor bad. It's 0

This is bad game design. What's the point of living like this. Why can't it be positive billions

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

This is bad game design. What's the point of living like this. Why can't it be positive billions

Your conceptualization of God sounds very religious and anthropomorphized, I am completely certain you would be better served mentally by Christianity. A number of similar people who have expressed similar things to you, who go into this sort of idea instead, just end up committing suicide.

It's -1000 and +1000 as a target from any state, start end or now, ends in zero for the "world" or "story" but actually is +2000 for you.

-1000 is how good you are at destroying and +1000 is how good at creating, so you can still have all kinds of complicated forms/math since you can reach any number from any number as long as you have the ability/power/knowledge/whatever fantasy we need.

so we have 100x10 or 999+1 or 999-2001 to reach the same equilibrium with different expressions.

Would be pretty cool wouldn't it? It implies you can have any heroic like story or villain but without actually suffering, it accepts the 0 and the infinite, the only delusion is accepting suffering and denying pleasure, the reason people get confused is because they don't apply them simultaneously to any given state and you don't have to but for the purposes of actually understanding you at least need the memory that ACTUALLY, simple pleasures lead to infinite bliss and the total removal of suffering and so does the direct seeking out of the destruction of suffering leads to infinite bliss too, we can do both at the same time and as a pendulum.

We are just totally forgeting that TOTAL SELFISH destruction of suffering leads to infinite love anyway and then you accidentally reach total love from having some skill in destruction you believe it was all worth the suffering or that love IS suffering but actually this is what "they" are trying t[eiopqrtuwy

@MisterNobody Yes it is this way but there is a part of you that is not part of the simulation and you can control this part of you. 

Tiny tiny tiny very deep down where you perceive the center of your body to be is something that is more real than this simulation.

It would be around the same area that you feel when your stomach drops when you perceive something to be really bad or scary. Or good like cumming love and joy

Edited by Hojo