Hibahere

Question for the men of actualized org

85 posts in this topic

My ears are bleeding with these stage orange broken men saying cheating is okay and "biologically wored in men". What are you perspectives on it. Imagine that you have your ideal wife or girlfriend, you both meet each others needs and are fully compatible. Even if you are presented with an opportunity would you still cheat just for "thrill"? Why and if not then also why?

Idea of cheating repells me,probably because i have integrity and would break up before doing something.

If i have ideal woman that meets my needs,then this queastion of cheating doesnt make any sense,there is better things to do than looking for another options.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Cheating is only a problem if your partner has an issue with it, which is true for most relationships I think.

That said, if I had the dream girl, I wouldn't want to cheat on her. I like sticking to one. If you can get all of your needs met through this one person, why wander?

1 minute ago, Hibahere said:

@NoSelfSelf why isn't there more men who think like this ?

Because half of all marriages end in the woman wanting a divorce and taking half his stuff and alimony.

@Devin This is a sad reality unfortunately and we cant ignore it. I feel bad for the men who go through this 

@Hibahere I dont know because i dont care about other men...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, Hibahere said:

@Devin This is a sad reality unfortunately and we cant ignore it. I feel bad for the men who go through this 

Most guys aren't cheaters, just use your head.

1 hour ago, Hibahere said:

My ears are bleeding with these stage orange broken men saying cheating is okay and "biologically wored in men". What are you perspectives on it. Imagine that you have your ideal wife or girlfriend, you both meet each others needs and are fully compatible. Even if you are presented with an opportunity would you still cheat just for "thrill"? Why and if not then also why?

It's BS don't worry about it.

Although yeah, if you're a young guy (like myself) even though I want a deep relationship with a girl I don't have any expectations that I'll just meet that perfect one right away, so yeah... I would sleep with multiple women since I'm a beginner.

Cheating = Sleeping with another person while obviously in a serious relationship

polygamous = Sleeping with multiple people and not committing to a single one.

As for what a "serious relationship" really is, It's highly intuitive, so it's not necessarily marriage.

What idiot cheats for the thrill of it? Probably some do, especially if you two don't get along and don't have any sex (aka incompatible, at that point you can expect it to happen). ^_^

edit:

Same here, If I'm personally highly tempted to cheat I would 100% just leave before doing it, like a normal & ethical person would.

Edited by MarkKol

Cheating is a breach of trust and commitment in a relationship. It can cause emotional pain and damage to the relationship, leading to breakups or divorces. While some people may rationalize cheating by attributing it to biological or evolutionary factors, it is ultimately a choice that an individual makes and is responsible for.

In response to your scenario, if someone has found their ideal partner and is fully satisfied with the relationship, they should have no reason to cheat. Even if presented with an opportunity for "thrill," the consequences of cheating on their partner and damaging the relationship would outweigh any temporary excitement.

In a healthy and committed relationship, both partners should prioritize open communication, trust, and mutual respect. If either partner feels the need to seek fulfillment outside the relationship, it is essential to address the underlying issues and work towards a resolution that benefits both individuals.

Ultimately, the decision to cheat or remain faithful is a personal choice that reflects one's values and commitment to their partner.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

1 hour ago, Hibahere said:

Imagine that you have your ideal wife or girlfriend, you both meet each others needs and are fully compatible.

Error 404 :(

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Cheating is biologically wired in everyone, man or woman. But we have socially conditioned ethics that would make someone not cheat.

Edited by Raze

@Gesundheit2  She made it sound so easy Lmao

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Error 404 :(

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Relationships are not that simple.

If someone cheats, that doesn't mean that he or she is a bad person.

Not saying cheating should be acceptable.

You should look for the reason why he or she cheated and maybe you are the problem.

Edited by Understander

@Hibahere 

The common position you see on this forum may be a consequence of men who fear losing autonomy and freedom through commitment. Being okay with cheating appears to give these men more freedom.

I understand that most people feel betrayed because of cheating, and I would respect these feelings. That said, I see the limits of this mindset. First of all, I don't need to hold onto these morals to stop me from cheating. I would have to be an idiot to leave a happy relationship just for the thrill. I see no need to deceive my partner at all.

Secondly, the socially conditioned rule that we should not cheat commonly leads to violence. It removes the possibility of unconditional love by allowing your ex to live more happily. There are countless stories of murder and rape that resulted from cheating or the belief that there was cheating. This paranoia alone already rots a relationship because of the lack of trust. There are healthier ways to deal with cheating, but the insistence on such morals backfires horrendously.