AndylizedAAY

My questions that get ignored

10 posts in this topic

Although I messaged Leo with his name during the conversation, he just ignores me so here are my questions:

How is Non-Duality not Awakening when you said that Awakening is realizing that you are God and there that there is no one else but you? I don't see any dualities here. Does separation occur because there is no difference between duality and non-duality since it's a duality that collapses?

What makes God Alien Intelligence if God is everywhere? Is the intelligence "Alien" because it transcends human intelligence as the godhead?

Also, I have more questions that I want to post here to make sure that you see my other questions: Why do I get mad at God over little things? Why does it feel like God is trying to block something that I want? How do I change these things? I know that Leo says that I am God but I still want to ask these questions.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

Not sure why Leo thinks he's the only person in human history to ever meet a DMT entity. Astral projection is a well known phenomenon, in which one moves between the inner planes of consciousness, meeting thought-forms residing within the collective consciousness. People have been talking to "alien" consciousness for centuries. Modern, more disciplined examples include channeled works like The Law of One,  Q'uo, Abraham, Bashar. 

These experiences are still mind. You can be in a heightened state of Consciousness and still be completely at peace.

Or you can dream of being an alien kangaroo ? ? 

In the end, there's nothing to figure out!

There's nothing more to know other than You Are It.

You Are Infinite Imagination. ♾️?

It's fun to explore the mind. Have fun with It!

Edited by tuku747

I think if Leo had to answer every single question he was asked on here, he would have killed himself by now. 

Also, he has a course coming up. It will answer your questions. Invest money into it and take the course.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Let go of the notion or concept of being a human there is no human to being human and where this idea of human consciousness comes from humans. God is imagining the earth the sun the milky way galaxy the universe and being a human that lives on a planet with other humans. Just like god can imagine different beings on other planets which we call aliens and they would call us aliens. The many masks or faces of God. You are not human God is not a human infinite consciousness is not human.

Not Not Not Not Not

Deny Deny Deny Deny Deny

You Only Ever Deny Yourself.

Infinite Imagination is Totally Unlimited in Every Aspect.

Edited by tuku747

16 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Infinite intelligence has no limits I never said it did that is why it can imagine anything it wants. In other words, being a human for instance.

Then You Are  Human. 

You Are Also  An Alien Kangaroo Rat.

You Are Also  God.

You Are Maximally Everything.

You Don't Have To Limit Yourself, Ever.

You Simply Don't Have To.

Edited by tuku747

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

For this dream to work and for God to forget and believe it is a human you have to limit your consciousness. Yes everything and all things are you and you do infinite imagination and you are unlimited but you are also limited as a human.

If You Believe You Are Limited, Then You Are.

4 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Although I messaged Leo with his name during the conversation, he just ignores me so here are my questions:

How is Non-Duality not Awakening when you said that Awakening is realizing that you are God and there that there is no one else but you? I don't see any dualities here. Does separation occur because there is no difference between duality and non-duality since it's a duality that collapses?

What makes God Alien Intelligence if God is everywhere? Is the intelligence "Alien" because it transcends human intelligence as the godhead?

You are an alien pretending to be a human in a human body but really you are in a space ship pretending to be on earth. Earth is not a physical thing its inside the simulation. The aliens are our gods but they also have their own God. Which is what you actually are is god pretending to be an alien pretending to be a human . The earth is like a spot where all aliens come together and grow.

Edited by Hojo

Quote from phone: How is Non-Duality not Awakening when you said that Awakening is realizing that you are God and there that there is no one else but you? I don't see any dualities here. Does separation occur because there is no difference between duality and non-duality since it's a duality that collapses?

What about my question of Non-Duality?