LSD-Rumi

Leo, why did you stop doing Yoga?

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Guraare you too busy right now? or is it something else?
Wouldn't It be benefical if you did kryia yoga for soemthing like an hour daily?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

It's just not very effective for me. I think its effectiveness varies greatly from person to person. One of the things I hate about all these spritual teachings is how they assume that they are effective across the board for everyone. And then they blame you if it isn't effective on you. It's all very unscientific.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just not very effective for me. I think its effectiveness varies greatly from person to person. One of the things I hate about all these spritual teachings is how they assume that they are effective across the board for everyone. And then they blame you if it isn't effective on you. It's all very unscientific.

I don't follow any yoga routine.  I just use my 3rd eye to induce a natural intuitive yoga that directly activates the parts of the body and feelings, which creates direct progress.  

Doing yoga routines, like on youtube, are like trying to shoot a target blindfolded.  

Edited by Heart of Space

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Very true man. Although I didn't find it to be a very "spiritual" thing for me. I learned Kriya Yoga from Sadhguru. I don't think it's anything crazy but it did help a lot. After about two years of practice, it significantly reduced all of my anxieties. I think it has had a profound effect on my neurochemistry. Although it is not something as crazy as even one small psychedelic trip.

On the other hand, I used to wake up with crippling stomach aches every single morning. Taking or at least trying to take one hour shits every morning was not very fruitful and of course regular painkillers don't work for stomach aches. I think I had very serious IBS. 

Anyways, 6 months of practicing kriya yoga and my stomach aches had completely eradicated. This still baffles me but I don't complain ;). The benefits are beyond that but that for me is enough. Aside from that, I experienced a lot of benefits, dropping coffee, fixing up diet, just losing interest in food in general. I'm certain my libido came down but not in a bad way. For some reason, I ended up deleting all social media and I was not following any red pill crap. I lost interest in drama. I also developed a lot of focus. It seriously helped with this. 

I don't think it has any crazy spiritual value. But by God did it give me my life back. Again, I did 150ug of LSD and that was way more powerful for so called spiritual insight. On the other hand, I've spoken to people who have done kriya including my brother who have found absolutely no benefit in doing it which is quite interesting. I don't think the Isha foundations Yoga is the most powerful. Their goal is to disseminate this stuff to millions of people and if it's going to be a one size fits all, it's not exactly going to be the most potent thing in the world. 

I agree from personal experience that it's isn't for everyone but it's not a bad idea to give it a shot and by that I mean spend one or two years doing it seriously. It may completely transform your life (for me in terms of health benefits) or it may just be a waste of time. 

@Leo Gura hmm. Strange. I did it for a while and it was very powerful, like much more powerful than just meditating. I will see what it will offer me in the future.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So you sticking with meditation in the fututre or just psychedelics

9 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I just use my 3rd eye  

What do you mean ? How ?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Leo Gura maybe you use too strong Tools with tryptamines. 

Normal people who never tried psychedelics will think krya Yoga is powerful until they get blown away with 5 meo 

Still there is great Value like health with these practices

Edited by OBEler

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura maybe you use too strong Tools with tryptamines. 

Normal people who never tried psychedelics will think krya Yoga is powerful until they get blown away with 5 meo 

Still there is great Value like health with these practices

Yeah I think so. Leo is always concerned about thie highest teachings he gains from psychedelics. Maybe he is too impatient for spiritual practices.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 3/25/2023 at 6:42 AM, Loveeee said:

What do you mean ? How ?

Just Dance like You're God :P

shiva.png

I‘ve had my first yoga session like 10 days ago and this far i like it, let‘s see how long i stick with it