Juan

Fungi Mega-Thread ?

11 posts in this topic

Everything dedicated to fungi you can share it here. I think I have a little obsession with the subject, there is SO MUCH potential utility with fungi, for heal, improve society, etc. I believe in the future of this, even more than the blockchain lol. 

Edited by Juan

Cordyseps fungus, real world strain here:

Even the Umbrella corporation is working on modifying a strain that caused TLOU1 and 2.

I love brewing some chaga to flavour Cubensis tea. Or on its own. The taste of chaga is amazing.

Sailing on the ceiling 

Llions' mane seems to be depicted as safer than it might be. Some people report severe and long-lasting side effects from it even from just taking one pill. 
It is unclear what causes this, it might be the dose, genetics, quality of the supplements, interactions, etc. 
I personally have not really noticed any major effects at all from supplementing it. But I recommend that those who want to try it start very small.

Here is a subreddit dedicated to it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LionsManeRecovery

3 hours ago, TheNovice said:

Llions' mane seems to be depicted as safer than it might be. Some people report severe and long-lasting side effects from it even from just taking one pill. 
It is unclear what causes this, it might be the dose, genetics, quality of the supplements, interactions, etc. 
I personally have not really noticed any major effects at all from supplementing it. But I recommend that those who want to try it start very small.

Here is a subreddit dedicated to it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LionsManeRecovery

Yeah, some people here reported feeling depression or low energy and low libido from it.