MisterNobody

[VERY IMPORTANT] Nobody on this forum is AWAKE

12 posts in this topic

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

40 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Boost he should apologize for this drug fueled delusion of grandeur schizo post

It depends, maybe he has reached a degree of awakening never seen before. The real omniscience.  let's leave that possibility open. but he should explain it!

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends, maybe he has reached a degree of awakening never seen before. The real omniscience.  let's leave that possibility open. but he should explain it!

He was probably high when posting.   Let's be honest.   I think Lester's correct in this case.  There was no reason for the post.  Yes 99 percent of the folks on here haven't even had a glimpse, but many have.   And even glimpses are something.   The fact of the matter is reality is Infinite Consciousness.   This by its very nature can go ever deeper and ever more shallow.  It can expand and contract.  And it can realize it is dreaming.  This Mind which is reality is alien to the human mind or human ego, so this is not false.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He was probably high when posting.   Let's be honest.   I think Lester's correct in this case.  There was no reason for the post.  Yes 99 percent of the folks on here haven't even had a glimpse, but many have.   And even glimpses are something.   The fact of the matter is reality is Infinite Consciousness.   This by its very nature can go ever deeper and ever more shallow.  It can expand and contract.  And it can realize it is dreaming.  This Mind which is reality is alien to the human mind or human ego, so this not false.  

False i keep reading this all the time it's like nobody is truly awake but me, everything is only infinite below the thoughts "how did i come into existence as god" , why is there nobody else but me? All my sessions even when i'm not in the infinity mode lead to these questions and its like god is pointing to it all the time, specially how i came into existence question. It's like god digging and trying to find out about its existence. When you're in the infinity, the infinity itself starts from this question. So these questions are the limit itself and this is where god sits taking a break, everything below is infinity.

So in the big picture, god isn't truly infinite, but nobody else talks about it. They're just parroting things from others, just as about love. Looks like i'm the only one awake

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Jowblob said:

False i keep reading this all the time it's like nobody is truly awake but me, everything is only infinite below the thoughts "how did i come into existence as god" , why is there nobody else but me? All my sessions even when i'm not in the infinity mode lead to these questions and its like god is pointing to it all the time, specially how i came into existence question. It's like god digging and trying to find out about its existence. When you're in the infinity, the infinity itself starts from this question. So these questions are the limit itself and this is where god sits taking a break, everything below is infinity.

So in the big picture, god isn't truly infinite, but nobody else talks about it. They're just parroting things from others, just as about love. Looks like i'm the only one awake

Well here is the key.  Do not take what I said as a belief.  If it is false to you, then it is false.  I could tell you God is Jesus, does this make it true?  Now-  infinity is something I have become directly conscious of, so I know that Infinity is what is.  But for you, it could be Allah. And I would never take that away from you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well here is the key.  Do not take what I said as a belief.  If it is false to you, then it is false.  I could tell you God is Jesus, does this make it true?  Now-  infinity is something I have become directly conscious of, so I know that Infinity is what is.  But for you, it could be Allah. And I would never take that away from you.

I have been in the infinity, the infinity itself leads to these questions and because it's a limit you will see total void there . From this total void/darkness the infinity starts. Most of you don't even know that the so called love that we experience here, is you loving god =other. But there in the infinity there is no other, the so called "love" is just a vibration producing this magical heat from itself from being extremely conscious. But nobody talks about this, because nobody is more awake than me/

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 minute ago, Jowblob said:

I have been in the infinity, the infinity itself leads to these questions and because it's a limit you will see total void there . From this total void/darkness the infinity starts. Most of you don't even know that the so called love that we experience here, is you loving god =other. But there in the infinity there is no other, the so called "love" is just a vibration producing this magical heat from itself from being extremely conscious. But nobody talks about this, because nobody is more awake than me/

The word or the pointing to it is the limit.   Becoming Infinity is not a limit. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

but many have.   And even glimpses are something. 

Yes, you can realize the infinite, become infinite, realize the love that is reality, but honestly, does anyone understand the how and why of this concrete experience? why the limitation? the reason for this evolving cosmos? Leo before sayed that it was because God is bored. I don't know...sounds wrong.  others will say: there is no me, everything is perfect. Man, I'm on the street, my mind is silent, I am fully aware of the present without needing to interpret anything, If i do psychedelics and my mind expands to infinity. but I don't understand reality, that's a fact. I am reality, it is another fact, and it is a lot. my direct experience is direct,  real. but my understanding is very poor, my depth, not so deep. so I have to agree with leo on this. But of course, maybe he don't understand nothing and is fooling himself, it's a possibility 

Edited by Breakingthewall