r0ckyreed

Consciousness is NOT a bubble!! It is a Field!!

6 posts in this topic

This is in response to Leo’s blog on The a bubble.

I hear a lot of people on here talk about Consciousness as being a bubble. But a bubble implies something outside of the bubble. A field implies nothing outside because a field encompasses the totality of everything. The field includes all of the forests and mountains and galaxies. Space has no end. To confine Consciousness to a bubble is limiting it. The Force/Consciousness is a field not a bubble. A better word for Reality/Consciousness/God is The Force because it has no materialistic/religious baggage to it. The Force is mystical, elusive, and powerful in nature.

I’d just thought I’d put my insight into this terminology and how it can be confusing. When we say “God” we are succumbing to the religious domain. And we start to humanize The Force/God. But when we say it is an energy, consciousness, field, and the force, we are implying mystery and infinitude and something beyond human.

Consciousness is not a bubble, it is The Entire Sensiry Field. It is The Force.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@r0ckyreed I also experienced consciousness as a field. But  I experienced it also as a bubble, I looked at the sky and I felt like the sky is inside a Glas Bell and there is nothing behind the sky. Both experience I had in one lsd Trip.

I dont know but the field experience was total awesome, I felt connected. The bubble experience was horrible and also very solipsistic. 

Ok you think that God is field and not a bubble, but how this change your actions in the next hour let's say?

He literally said not to take the bubble example too literally.

Edited by Yimpa

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Field is better than bubble IMO but what's even better than that is that it's a point - something with no size, no dimensions, no location - bubble and field suggest dimensionality and that doesn't account for the imaginary quality of depth.

You can curve a field onto intself and make a field bubble! :ph34r: 360° mirror. A vr bubble headset.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.