StarStruck

How to respond to girl saying "I just broke up with my boyfriend"

64 posts in this topic

@Mada_

So true I’m just a nice guy and I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings but what I discovered is that it is better to be a pig and just free associate than to be a nice guy and be reserved    I’m especially done with being a nice guy because of the disrespect I receive while being so respectful. So I’m thinking right now: why should I feed pearls to pigs? Just shitting all over the place and making a spectacle out of it is much more fun than keeping it in  ?

@Danioover9000 good one

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

11 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Mada_

So true I’m just a nice guy and I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings but what I discovered is that it is better to be a pig and just free associate than to be a nice guy and be reserved    I’m especially done with being a nice guy because of the disrespect I receive while being so respectful. So I’m thinking right now: why should I feed pearls to pigs? Just shitting all over the place and making a spectacle out of it is much more fun than keeping it in  ?

@Danioover9000 good one

Don't praise me just yet. Depending on the situation I could say freaky stuff as well and the woman would be eating out my hand. PUA is underrated on how you really can hook people in. I can attract both men and woman in like this. It's really fundamentally about state of mind and being...plus hundreds of manipulation techniques too.

Tease her about a imaginary need for a rebound?

@RebornConsciousness I dont get why you writing me this i didnt ask for it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@RebornConsciousness Then dont tag me 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

"I will heal your broken little heart."

"I am better than a tub of chocolate ice cream alone on your couch in the dark."

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck

It depends on the context really, but at the same time normal conversation concepts apply as move conversation to where you want it to be. So if you want to talk about the break up then do and if you want to talk about what happened to you yesterday then do that. Many people don't just realize that talking with women does not differ from talking with your friends. Just be socially good and women shouldn't be problem for you. No need for flashy tricks or military training to find person you want to be with. People just tend to make it harder than it should be, because they lack social skills and they try to fix that with whatever comes to mind.

Ps. social interaction isn't memory game where you just remember what comes after each response.

Who told you that "others" are real?

i think that's a subtle boundary theyre setting - basically saying im not ready for anything right now

generally you give them space in these scenarios

Edited by Jacob Morres

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I've heard different variations in the last few weeks:

"I'm heart broken"

"I broke up with my bf"

"I rejected somebody yesterday"

These girls I just know from going out, and they tell me this after asking how they are doing. Usually when I hear this I get disorientated because I don't know how to respond and why they are telling me this so casually?

Just ask: "Why?".

Why they are telling you this? Maybe they wanna see your reaction, their just honest or they are nuts - or all of it. Best long form respond is to hear them out and then make a well crafted joke about how absurd the situation is or something to bring the vibe back to party level.

10 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck Yeah because im assuming you dont want to be friends with those women,so that queastion is total waste of time,its not moving anywhere, thats why that answer is appropriate shes thinking: omg again the guy who doesnt know whats hes doing im gonna think about other guys instead which is a disrespect if you are on date...game is deep...

This is silly. Of course a guy should ask how the woman is doing. It’s a normal human conversation piece.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You guys are in the mindframe im going there to get the girl ,no wonder being dishonest by asking how you doing(which you dont care and she knows it to) flys.If this is about getting women and sex im in the wrong place...

If a guy doesn’t care how the woman is doing, she will probably pick up on that and not want much to do with the guy.

Women are mostly looking for a human connection with a man.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Hi! My name is Bob, nice to meet you! How're doing lady? Keep it simple, for some of you really struggling, just shoot straight and simple.

Literally, Said something like the above, her reply is "Ew! OMG why did you call me a lady?" and my improv brain went "Well, I'm On My Guard, lookin out for the one that'll get me laid to pieces.". Yes, by itself a fucking cringe reply, but the context magically made that line super powerful. Don't ask, it's logically impossible to understand why it just works like that. We had a great time later.

@Emerald Why would i ask such a queastion when i know she is great because she talks to me(im the centar of the experience) and all the connection that is experienced between humans is surface level stuff you never met someone that tapped your core, so its like guy connecting to the make up and woman connecting to some fasade of a personality constructed to get you...

It's you.

Now fight.

17 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Emerald Why would i ask such a queastion when i know she is great because she talks to me(im the centar of the experience) and all the connection that is experienced between humans is surface level stuff you never met someone that tapped your core, so its like guy connecting to the make up and woman connecting to some fasade of a personality constructed to get you...

This is more of that "I've read a lot of theory about game but don't have a lot of practice" talk. I really don't mean it in a bad way, it's just the impression that I get from you and I feel I should be honest about it.

@something_else You already said that and i agreed,am i not allowed to post quality theory or should i start senting you infield footage?

It's you.

Now fight.

I've... never... been... able... to... tell... if... this... guy... is... trolling... or... not.........

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@something_else You already said that and i agreed,am i not allowed to post quality theory or should i start senting you infield footage?

That’s like going to your local basketball team and telling them how to play basketball because you read 5 books about it. You have no idea if it’s quality advice or not if you have no experience.

It’s especially bad if you talk quite arrogantly about it, which I sometimes see you do. That’s why I felt it was necessary to comment.

I am really sorry if this comes across as aggressive, I just think that you should not give advice without some solid experience.

@something_else You owned me good job im not weak to admit it ? 

Now you admit that your direct experience is based not on direct experience but by the validation of a woman,if you get her or not and if she doesnt you feel like something bad happend.You are trying to sleep with her without that you wont be even doing it. Also that you manipulate and you know you cant match the ideal version you present to them let me hear i hope its not too agressive ;)...

@Roy No im not trolling,good to know that im crawling under your skin ;) you didnt answer me in last post, now coming when its safe to strike ?

It's you.

Now fight.