Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura What's the point of these posts Leo? Why constantly repeat how you have reached a new level of awakening that noone else in this world has ever reached (not even Buddha blah blah)? And how it will be almost impossible to even try to reach that level of awareness? What's the intention behind this? And how noone here knows what they are talking about? I get it, there are some delusional people, there's some truth to it, but I still don't understand the need to voice and emphasize this so much. 

To demotivate? To boast? 

What is the point?

5 minutes ago, somegirl said:

@Leo Gura What's the point of these posts Leo? Why constantly repeat how you have reached a new level of awakening that noone else in this world has ever reached (not even Buddha blah blah)? And how it will be almost impossible to even try to reach that level of awareness? What's the intention behind this? And how noone here knows what they are talking about? I get it, there are some delusional people, there's some truth to it, but I still don't understand the need to voice and emphasize this so much. 

To demotivate? To boast? 

What is the point?

There is no Leo. God is the one behind his words and behind yours for that matter. Just stupid drama going on because god loves to be entertained and uses all his puppets for that purpose.

@Federico del pueblo Aw, someone noticed me being gone for a while :D

No worries, I'm well, I just decided to work on myself on my own, didn't resonate with some things here anymore :)

@somegirl Sure, you seemed like one of the more reasonable people on here.

I have actually avoided the dating section for quite some time now (couldn't stand the toxicity anymore) and it's been a better experience like this overall. 

I hope your self work has been fruitful, good luck anyway! 

27 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I have actually avoided the dating section for quite some time now (couldn't stand the toxicity anymore) and it's been a better experience like this overall. 

I hope your self work has been fruitful, good luck anyway! 

Yeah that section was just... Ugh, I can't. 

Aw thank you soo much, I hope you're doing well and are evolving too. 

My journey has definitely not be linear, I experienced ups and downs and still am experimenting with what works for me. 

The goal is to reach the highest version of myself and feel good enough on my own.

Sending lots of hugs and good luck to you ?

Whoever this “Leo” guy is sounds like a cool guy. 

I’d like to buy him a coffee someday. Wonder how he discovered this site?

7 hours ago, somegirl said:

What is the point?

Simply to tell you the truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Simply to tell you the truth.

Okay then you might have be

the most awakened here.

@Leo Gura Is it possible for you to describe what level of awakening you are talking about compared to the average "awakened" folk(no self, samadhi, love, etc.)? I mean, atleast how many orders of magnitude are we talking?

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

@Leo Gura Is it possible for you to describe what level of awakening you are talking about compared to the average "awakened" folk(no self, samadhi, love, etc.)? I mean, atleast how many orders of magnitude are we talking?

I think he’s sleeping right now. 
can’t wait to have the answer

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Whatever he says it will be just another story, not your experience.

Until it’s not.

But, yes, it’s important not to just believe what anyone says without verifying it for yourself. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Why invent even more stories about awakening?

Whatever he says it will be just another story, not your experience.

I think he just wants to illuminate what's possible. But the truth is there are no degrees of awakening above God Realization. Alien Intelligence is just a flavor or aspect you can experience. Leo probably mixed some crazy stuff together and his consciousness exploded and he was able to experience something that probably cannot be reached through any conventional methods.

This means for you psychonauts out there (be careful) the potentialities you can explore are endless. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

He is a very famous YouTuber.

I am not as famous as you imagine. Hardly anyone knows or cares who I am.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't worry, Leo.

In my subjective world, you're famous enough. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What about when clubbing in Vegas? do some people recognize you?

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

if it makes you feel better, i think about you every day. all day . ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered