Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

I mean I'm definitely ready for more psychonaut adventures,  but availability is a major hindrance.  You get psychedelics and live in the US so you're either doing dark web or doing some other loop hole that rest of us don't know about.  Sure I'd like to do more investigation and contemplation with a technological aid, but not if it results in being arrested and prosecuted.

I mean you describe all these realms and awakenings but won't discuss sourcing.  That's like saying..just go through that door over there and be God realized and learn about alien consciousness, but I have the key to the door and I'm not letting you use mine and I'm not letting you know how to get the key.  So...gee thanks?

??????

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

You get psychedelics and live in the US so you're either doing dark web or doing some other loop hole that rest of us don't know about.

Huh? Tons of people here use psychedelics frequently. And of course, dark web is probably the easiest way to get anything if you don't socialize with groups that have access to such things. Clearnet for legal stuff though -- of which there is a lot.

@The0Self @The0Self Wow.  So I have nothing to worry about buying 5 meo from the Dark Web?  I needn't worry about fraud or shady characters or prosecution?  I had no idea it was so carefree and easy.

In short, I don't buy psychedelics from Dark Web because I look bad in orange.

In other words I'm pretty damn sure the Dark Web is monitored by federal law enforcement.  So why risk arrest, prosecution and incarceration just because I need to be Awake?  There's gotta be a better way to acquire these substances than risking arrest by the feds.  Local circles of friends usually work best.  Good luck to all who make risky decisions.   

@Moksha

Thank you for this conversation :)

The environment and collective support identity, they reward and encourage it. Using a role allows you to be the identity for anyone looking to engage with or in it. People look and say oh he's a X. 

Nobodies experiencing every possible detail/connection/aspect whatever of their consciousness at all times. You have a Plateau that you (and almost everyone here) keep referencing, it doesn’t exist. There is just a stream that keeps going, and it keeps changing direction, you see other things when it does.

I experience what you say daily. Everyone does. There is a certain level of noise in the way for all of us. We do get in the way of ourselves. I let go of everything often. It gets me nowhere :D, but then there is nowhere to be. Unless I put on a role and go do something.

I understand that what we focus on we magnify (because that’s all that exists). What is immediately around us always has some of that focus, it can’t not else we’d walk into a wall for example. I might want something to be another way but it isn’t. I can’t change the base of the tree, even if I look up and see how beautiful the leaves are

Can I turn a boring job interesting by allowing it to be? Sometimes. Sometimes the room will be more vivid in color, the energy will be warmer or more comforting, the connections or interactions bring joy and synchronicity or I feel like I helped someone. But I cannot also escape that I am also stacking shelves, running a till, sitting in an office counting numbers, sitting in a chair waiting for work, looking for patient files in a cluttered filing cabinet, cleaning up a disgusting fridge, working with itchy fiber glass, looking at a factory floor that is itself a horrific energy/state.

I can draw hundreds of meanings and connections from each of these events, some only come years later in another form. Depending on what I focus on, i could list everything above as having helped and hurt me in different ways. I could say they built a foundation, or wasted time or whatever observation I want to give it. It's just a stream of life coming at you.

@BlueOak No, people don't experience this daily. The vast majority are oblivious to their absolute nature. Many have thoughts about it, but few directly realize it. When they do, it dissolves identity.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Nobody even knows what it is...

AWAKE does not require alien consciousness.

AWAKE requires that you become conscious of how you imagine the entire world into existence around yourself. It's very direct, very pure, very profound God-Realization. You need to get to the very root of what GOD is. Not as Emptiness or Nothingness, but as yourself imagining everything around you -- including your body, your memories, the Earth, and other people. And including all spiritual teachings and enlightenment. You have to realize that enlightenment, nonduality, Buddhism, meditation, sleep, birth, and death are all imaginary.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

It's absolutely 100% correct. In order for someone to be awake there must be somebody.

None of you posses your own consciousness and therefore none of you can be awake. 

Leo, you're not awake either 

Actually, Reality can imagine anything. There’s only Reality. 

All of us are imagined. Leo is imagined. Being correct is imagined. Possessing something is imagined. Even the concept of “somebody” and “nobody” is imagined.

Now, that’s not an excuse not do Pure Philosophy and working on improving your human self. In fact, if you decide not to do any of that, Reality can imagine a shitty life for you, and you’re understanding of Reality will be diminished significantly.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

@BlueOak No, people don't experience this daily. The vast majority are oblivious to their absolute nature. Many have thoughts about it, but few directly realize it. When they do, it dissolves identity.

@MokshaBut the loss of identity gives you the ability to express more openly and freely. So you don’t lose anything in a sense.you are more of a spontaneous expressive shapeshifter which includes but also transcends any expression Or way of being. So identity is still there but hold loosely which is done through the knowingness of your nature. 

18 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

It's absolutely 100% correct. In order for someone to be awake there must be somebody.

None of you posses your own consciousness and therefore none of you can be awake. 

Leo, you're not awake either 

Hang on a darn second! I thought we are all consciousness and just mistake ourselves with the thing that allegedly "possesses" it. 

Huuuh? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Moksha

By your definition yes.

We are not separate they are you! :D 

We are not in a special box on this forum. That doesn't exist. They observe like you do. What you call the absolute is them/you/it/whatever. Then there is noise in the way, which clouds it.

Okay they might not have looked behind the curtain and had an experience that explicitly defines a concept of larger ME in their mind but they see larger ME every day they exist. Maybe they don't need the experience, maybe they don't want the experience. What I have experienced they probably won't, they'll have their own realisations about life.

As they do, I will too, because everything ripples out, and influences everything else. You having your experiences, us having this conversation is the stream I spoke about and nobody is out of that stream. There really is no separation, no end point either, no final absolute realization. Because tomorrow you are going to have another if you are open to it.

Which, to me, was the point of the message in the thread. The second someone says ah I have it, they tend to say that's it. Maybe they write a book telling everyone that's it, and it becomes a religion. Meanwhile the stream they were in has become something else entirely.

Edited by BlueOak

6 hours ago, M A J I said:

The Truth Can Not Be Found by Seeking, but Only Seekers Find It

I can’t tell if that title is being serious or if it’s a parody. 

I sincerely hope it’s a parody. 

Even GPT-4 is confused

IMG_0230.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Even GPT-4 is confused

I don't think it is, actually, I think it answers the question very well. It's just that it's very nuanced and, as it says, paradoxical, and therefore it isn't something that can really be explained in a sentence or two.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

On 4/19/2023 at 1:07 PM, Ramu said:

@The0Self @The0Self Wow.  So I have nothing to worry about buying 5 meo from the Dark Web?  I needn't worry about fraud or shady characters or prosecution?  I had no idea it was so carefree and easy.

My friend does it. I know how to do it to the bare minimum degree but I wouldn’t advise anyone on how to break the law. However, there are guides on how to use it (how to use TOR; Onion; dark net markets).

It may indeed be risky, but from what I’ve seen, if done correctly, it works basically every time, seemingly.

Edited by The0Self

@StillnessSpeaks There's an inverse correlation between identity and freedom. The more boundaries the mind creates between you and others, the stronger the bars become on your self-made prison. Freedom is letting go of identity and boundaries, which is absolute love.

@BlueOak Yes, the essence of every person, every animal, every plant, and every other form is absolutely the same. Realizing the seamlessness of reality dissolves every identity. For most of us, this isn't a one-time realization, but an ever-deepening release of the false idea of separation and resonating with the absolute within, between, and beyond forms.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I'm always amazed how much people will contend about the maps that they draw.

All these conceptualizations and descriptions are imaginary, you create them and yet some will disagree with a map that differs in concepts and descriptions than the one they trust is the 'truth'.

So if the map is imaginary and you create them otherwise they don't exist, why say 'no' or 'yes' to some other map? All the rules of the map, the 'legend', are the mind trying to remember the path from the past and is also imaginary.

Contending about maps often is an obstacle to awakening, so then just burn the map and never draw another one again. Even Leo, who draws some of the most complicated maps would get more clarity from just burning them.

Although, people really do love their maps, they 'need' their map, it's as if they are addicted to their map.