Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

Nobody on this forum is even sane. Let alone... haha

8 hours ago, Tanz said:

This thread is meant to excite people

What's wrong with stirring the pot? At the surface, the ladle returns liquid, but in the depths there are delicious chunks of meat.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Nobody on this forum is asleep either.

You are everything you've ever experienced. Experience doesn't sleep. You can experience sleep, ignorance, split personalities, LARGE ME, SMALL ME, and self-imposed definitions of sleeping or waking etc.

Maybe stop using the word dream so much, if you want to really shake perceptions up. Like 'watching a film', its getting ingrained into the dialogue at the expense of insight.

Counter argument, everyone in this forum is Awake. Some stars are brighter and bigger than others, but even the smallest star is bright af ? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Great to see you back @Dodo :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Nobody on this forum is asleep either.

You are everything you've ever experienced. Experience doesn't sleep. You can experience sleep, ignorance, split personalities, LARGE ME, SMALL ME, and self-imposed definitions of sleeping or waking etc.

Maybe stop using the word dream so much, if you want to really shake perceptions up. Like 'watching a film', its getting ingrained into the dialogue at the expense of insight.

From a certain point of view and understanding, dream is an appropriate term. 

What I mean by dream is that you can become directly conscious that *literally* each and every experience is so beautiful and unique, that you’re no longer primarily interested in maintaining a specific experience or state to satisfy an idea of being complete.

Ironic how you can simultaneously be in a dream while still being conscious/awake, huh?

Dream can imply fluidity, lucidity, and an openness to experience without bias dictating which experience is right or wrong.

After all, how can you access higher states of consciousness if you’re holding on to a specific state as the ultimate reality?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

From a certain point of view and understanding, dream is an appropriate term. 

What I mean by dream is that you can become directly conscious that *literally* each and every experience is so beautiful and unique, that you’re no longer primarily interested in maintaining a specific experience or state to satisfy an idea of being complete.

Ironic how you can simultaneously be in a dream while still being conscious/awake, huh?

Dream can imply fluidity, lucidity, and an openness to experience without bias dictating which experience is right or wrong.

After all, how can you access higher states of consciousness if you’re holding on to a specific state as the ultimate reality?

Everything I type I realise I am typing into a mirror :D and then delete.

Thank you for being that today. Gratitude.

No state is above another. 
Don't get hung up on labels/definitions. Including Unique and Beauty vs Mudane and Ugly. Ultimate reality. Dream etc.

I am speaking to myself. Maybe that will help you in some small part as well whoever reads this, if the universe is working as it should.

All the best.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:02 AM, Breakingthewall said:

So what is the obstacle? I have been very close with 5 meo and my baseline is completely different than it was, I have reactivations almost every day, I have gone infinite 4 times, totally. but other times I have had horrible experiences, like being alone trapped in eternity with no way to escape. I'll keep digging, I think I almost have it, but still not completely, not consistently

Says every psychonaut ever

I'm starting to feel Leo this forum and community is not a place for serious spirituality

2 hours ago, BlueOak said:

No state is above another. 

Pure Understanding even goes beyond that :)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

I'm starting to feel Leo this forum and community is not a place for serious spirituality

Of course.

You’ve got to look even beyond Leo and the forum and the community ;)

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Pure Understanding even goes beyond that :)

I am observing myself experiencing the state. I can choose to go into this one or this one. What am I missing?

Edited by BlueOak

6 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I am observing myself experiencing the state. I can choose to go into this one or this one. What am I missing?

Even the seer and the seen are part of the dream. The witness and the witnessed dissolve into the absolute.

I asked a while back whether people on 5-Me0 have ever directly realized silence. Is the trip always seeing or creating something, or does the mind entirely stop as the absolute realizes itself free from perceptions, sensations, thoughts, feelings, and experiences? Even the sense of awe, power, and knowledge is a trick of the ego. It is not directly being the absolute.

7 hours ago, BlueOak said:

I am observing myself experiencing the state. I can choose to go into this one or this one.

What do you mean you can choose to go into this one or this one? And how do you do that?

49 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What do you mean you can choose to go into this one or this one? And how do you do that?

Certainly. I can choose to go into a happy state at your comment, and feel gratitude that you are speaking to me and giving me your time. Putting my hands together and giving thanks. I can choose to feel that gratitude throughout my entire body and carry it with me. I can choose to get angry with you, laugh, be excited, fearful, or joyful. I put myself in those states by reacting to that part of myself. There is almost always distance between the observer and what is being observed when there is no or little ego identification, then its up to the observer to assign meaning to those states. 

Where I am ego identified for example as a son or family member, or where I choose to be, for example for where I live, or some element of my past. I can feel compulsions the same as anyone else, then I get to choose whether to indulge them as they happen. In this I am choosing the collective identity to influence what my state will be. Even in the most intense moments I have a thought arise that I can now choose to react and pick the way I will do so. Will I be sympathetic me, angry me, defensive me, repentant me, caring me? 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Even the seer and the seen are part of the dream. The witness and the witnessed dissolve into the absolute.

I asked a while back whether people on 5-Me0 have ever directly realized silence. Is the trip always seeing or creating something, or does the mind entirely stop as the absolute realizes itself free from perceptions, sensations, thoughts, feelings, and experiences? Even the sense of awe, power, and knowledge is a trick of the ego. It is not directly being the absolute.

Yes. As you go through these processes more dissolves. To answer your question. There is nothing to dissolve in that state. Nothing individualized exists to dissolve because you exist as everything. Once you can be everything. Look at something you hate/dislike/distance in yourself from what i've said, or someone else has said, can you be that too? Can you accept that as part of yourself? The mirror you are seeing/feeling/experiencing?

Because it is you. All of this is. For anyone wanting a fast track. Go find the place you feel most distanced from, the person you feel most repelled from, and accept that as part of yourself. And a warning here, you might feel love, gratitude, joy (cry or relief) or you might feel pain or get hurt in some form, because there might be a good reason you cut yourself off from that aspect of yourself. Maybe accepting the distance or dissolving of that connection is what's needed.

Most of the time my mind is completely silent. I don't have what they call a monkey mind rattling off ideas as I once did. I have conditioning still, I have behaviors, patterns, fears etc. I give that the jargon name the superego but its just a name. The space in your mind is you, it's the soup of every experience dissolved. 

Edited by BlueOak

16 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Certainly. I can choose to go into a happy state at your comment, and feel gratitude that you are speaking to me and giving me your time. Putting my hands together and giving thanks. I can choose to feel that gratitude throughout my entire body and carry it with me. I can choose to get angry with you, laugh, be excited, fearful, or joyful. I put myself in those states by reacting to that part of myself. There is almost always distance between the observer and what is being observed when there is no or little ego identification, then its up to the observer to assign meaning to those states. 

Where I am ego identified for example as a son or family member, or where I choose to be, for example for where I live, or some element of my past. I can feel compulsions the same as anyone else, then I get to choose whether to indulge them as they happen. In this I am choosing the collective identity to influence what my state will be. Even in the most intense moments I have a thought arise that I can now choose to react and pick the way I will do so. Will I be sympathetic me, angry me, defensive me, repentant me, caring me? 

Very few people here are getting what has been communicated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.