Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I Love everyone here. :)

No way.. someone actually loves me? :o

Oh dear...

As above so below, as within so without.

@Leo Gurajokes on you Leo. I got a 10 year advantage on you since our age difference.

Also I have a full head of hair. Further evidence of my superior genetics. 

1 hour ago, Florian said:

No way.. someone actually loves me? :o

Imagine that ;)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

3 hours ago, Jwayne said:

You're not having a 'mystical experience'. You are logged-in to the forum and typing.

Obviously.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Leo Gurajokes on you Leo. I got a 10 year advantage on you since our age difference.

Your aerodynamic retardation will cost you 10 years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura while I don't agree with you saying you're the most awake being on the planet, as it looks terrible for your PR and could come back to bite you.  I do think you your making good points in the fact no one on the planet has reality figured out and its total self deception thinking otherwise. Good luck even understanding 1%, psychedelics can teach the world this. 

You are also right in that human beings are very near the bottom scale when it comes to figuring this all out. But we are blessed with some nice tools but we are just dumb species. I once saw the god of god on a trip and I think it was to showcase just how dumb I was. 

7 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

???

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your aerodynamic retardation will cost you 10 years.

???

@Bobby_2021 This is what ChatGPT has to say about their interaction:

I want you to figure out what the following two person is talking about and what their interaction is about: Person A: I have a full head of hair. Further evidence of my superior genetics. Person B: Your aerodynamic retardation will cost you 10 years.

Based on the dialogue provided, it seems that Person A is boasting about having a full head of hair and suggesting that it is a result of their superior genetics. Person B then responds with a somewhat cryptic comment that "your aerodynamic retardation will cost you 10 years."

Without further context, it is difficult to determine the exact meaning of Person B's comment. However, it could be interpreted as a retort to Person A's boastfulness, suggesting that their preoccupation with their appearance may be causing them to neglect more important aspects of their life (e.g. career, personal development, etc.) and that this will ultimately have negative consequences.

Alternatively, it could be a reference to the idea that baldness can be seen as a sign of aging, and thus Person B may be suggesting that Person A's obsession with their hair will ultimately cause them to age more quickly.

Overall, the interaction between Person A and Person B appears to be somewhat confrontational, with Person B responding to Person A's comment in a way that could be seen as critical or sarcastic.

As long as we can all still laugh at ourselves and others, life isn't so bad xD You might even say it creates spaciousness for deeper realization :ph34r:

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 24/03/2023 at 9:09 AM, vladorion said:

These "I am the only one awake" posts get more desperate as time goes on.

I'm starting to find it slightly terrifying

51 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

I'm starting to find it slightly terrifying

Deepen your love. It’s calling you.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Deepen your love. It’s calling you.

I don't think that's how this works ??

2 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

I don't think that's how this works ??

I know ;)

12 hours ago, zurew said:

@Bobby_2021 This is what ChatGPT has to say about their interaction:

Interesting. ?

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

That was a thorough explanation. It's exemplary that just a few sentences was all that was needed to decode the entire context. 

It's mind boggling what glorified pattern recognition is capable of. Insane.

The OP reeked of arrogance but this thread has become really interesting.

Edited by Demeter

On 24/03/2023 at 8:02 AM, Breakingthewall said:

So what is the obstacle? I have been very close with 5 meo and my baseline is completely different than it was, I have reactivations almost every day, I have gone infinite 4 times, totally. but other times I have had horrible experiences, like being alone trapped in eternity with no way to escape. I'll keep digging, I think I almost have it, but still not completely, not consistently

Amazing!

Basically this whole forum has become people claiming they are awake and others are not ?

While Leo takes on the role of being the most awake because he is the admin ?

And everyone is absolutely certain of their position because they will rationally establish proofs of it being so.

My goodness. What an incredible circlejerk.

Edited by Shrek_Of_Justice