Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How dare you rascals come here and peddle your spiritual BS as if you understand.

I understand only what I am not. The human mind is not the enemy. It is brilliant, with the remarkable capacity of metacognition. The only question that matters is, "Who am I?". If sincere, the mind will neti neti its way to the edge of mystery. On the day I received my Ph.D., I realized that the true lesson of all those years of research was how little I actually knew. I have never forgotten that lesson, and have continued along its path to arrive at the same conclusion as Socrates. I know that I know nothing.

That admission is the pinnacle achievement of the mind. Don't underestimate the dissolving power of knowledge finally realizing its own limitations. The mind cannot go beyond, but it humbly steps aside and gestures toward the doorway leading within.

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond. Call it spiritual BS if you want, but if you see it as such it is only because you have not stepped through the doorway yet. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond.

For me the mystery is this, what is beyond is the infinity, and it's very obvious, the real thing. But this appearance of multiplicity is the true mystery.  

realizing the absolute infinity is something wonderful, liberating, awakening. but what is the mechanics of this? why this appearance? this mirage? I can't say same as Socrates, because I know something. I know that reality is absolute infinity, and that's what I am. but I don't understand how it works. and it can be understood. my intelligence is infinite, it just needs to be released

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

realizing the absolute infinity is something wonderful, liberating, awakening. but what is the mechanics of this? why this appearance? this mirage? I can't say same as Socrates, because I know something. I know that reality is absolute infinity, and that's what I am. but I don't understand how it works. and it can be understood. my intelligence is infinite, it just needs to be released

The mystery is directly realized, but is not understood. There are no words to describe it. I can write pointing words like light, love, seamless, formless, and depthless but all fall short of capturing its essence. It is the absolute within and beyond every form, but it cannot be comprehended, only realized. This realization requires absolute surrender.

Stepping through the doorway is easier when the mind has come to terms with its incapacity to comprehend the mystery. The self must become small enough to fit through the eye of the needle. As long as the mind insists on asking questions like how, why, when, where, and what it will be far too bloated in its self-importance to allow passage. The only question that opens the door is the unconditional willingness to ask what you actually are, leaving all other questions behind and silently stepping through to realize it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Leo GuraWhy do you answer people's questions if it avoids contemplation?

Because I'm a fool.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

I understand only what I am not. The human mind is not the enemy. It is brilliant, with the remarkable capacity of metacognition. The only question that matters is, "Who am I?". If sincere, the mind will neti neti its way to the edge of mystery. On the day I received my Ph.D., I realized that the true lesson of all those years of research was how little I actually knew. I have never forgotten that lesson, and have continued along its path to arrive at the same conclusion as Socrates. I know that I know nothing.

That admission is the pinnacle achievement of the mind. Don't underestimate the dissolving power of knowledge finally realizing its own limitations. The mind cannot go beyond, but it humbly steps aside and gestures toward the doorway leading within.

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond. Call it spiritual BS if you want, but if you see it as such it is

Colorful games.

Go deeper.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

only because you have not stepped through the doorway yet. ?

What stunning arrogance.

I am the only one on this planet who knows what the gateway is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What stunning arrogance.

While this thread is a perfect way to clean this place up… those 2 sentences right next to each other is almost a bit too on the nose or something ? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice try, bud. Some of us are catching up to you ;)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Nice try, bud. Some of us are catching up to you ;)

Not if you keep being so arrogant.

I don't mean you. I mean others here.

Job Opening: Empty Mirror (female, male, diverse, alien,…, infinitely flexible!) on Imagined Planet Earth

Job Description:

• Growing in the context of Planet Earth from business-/lifecycle to business-/lifecycle.
  • Polishing the frame and surface of your neither existing nor non-existing Empty Mirror Nature and getting rid of your imagined/appearing frame, although there EX-ists no Empty Mirror and no frame.
  • Experiencing various reactions concerning the Empty Mirror and its frame, like ranging from burning at the stake, nailing to a cross, any other funny way to get rid of your current frame, like being declared heretic and banned from the tribe into the desert to die a lonely Empty Mirror death, to being venerated and founding world religions. And anything in between. It never really gets boring, at least not for a long time!
  • You can imagine your job as beig something like this Empty Mirror:

Disclaimer: Neither the Empty Mirror got hurt making this video (only its frame). Also, no imaginary bear really suffered from the Empty Mirror Nature of “others” in its Empty Mirror Nature, it only appeared that the imagined bear frame got a bit confused and agitated.

Job Responsibilities:

• Staying in your Empty Mirror Nature.
  • Trying to not confuse the image in the mirror, or its not-so-empty frame, with the Empty Mirror itself.
  • Sometimes not refusing to tell other Empty Mirrors that maybe not only the reflections in their Empty Mirror are imagined, but also that their whole frame of “their” empty mirror is imagined. Sometimes it may even be wise to highlight that maybe possibly the frame of the Empty Mirror is not fully gone. Or unwise, see the little confusion-incident happening in the video above.
  • Looking in your Empty Mirror Nature and knowing “It” is still there, and you being it/having ever been it/ever will be it, while being told by a “fellow” Empty Mirror with a maybe still not fully gone frame that there is no Empty Unchanging Eternal Mirror, and that all there is the changing flow of reflection in the Mirror with a frame. Then, looking deeply into the Empty Mirror, and being very relieved the still being there/never not having been there/always will be there-ness of the Empty Mirror of your True Being.
  • Smiling and staying loving when encountering imagined bears.

Education and Experience Required:

• A long and proven (not too successful) track record of suffering and being discontent over many many empty-mirror-lifetimes trying many many different frames.
  • Having tried all possible designs of Empty Mirror frame fashions, and found them all lacking in the end, but fun to try.
  • Having been told in the story  of the Platform Sutra with Shenxiu and Huineng  that there is no mirror to polish, understanding that, and yet continuing to polish the mirror.
  • Having wondered how one could have been so stupid in not seeing the forest for the trees, or the Empty Mirror for its reflections and frame.
  • Honestly having had the experience of being humbled about your the stupidity of ones own mirror-frame on the path to admitting that you have an Empty-Mirror with no frame is also very helpful.

Knowledge and Skills:

• Having gained enough experience in loving all empty mirror frames as imagined reflections.
  • Having gotten proficient in hearing the Sound of the One Hand can also be beneficial. And if you are into it, having seen your face before your parents were born.

Benefits and Compensation:

• Compensation Package: Getting to experience the infinite bliss of your true empty mirror nature 24/7, directly being wired from the Big Boss, Reality itself.
  • Insurance Package: Even if you get confused and rack up Karma on your frame, rest assured that the Trust Fund of your True Nature will always bail you out. Its true potential will burn any amount of Karma that you like to paint your frame or mirror with. The processing time for the withdrawal from your Trust Fund can take quite some time, but rest assured that in the end it will always be delivered.
  • Having lifelong fun in appearing to still have a frame while just having just a big maintenance-free Infinite Empty Mirror.

About Planet Earth:

• We are a wonderful little place at the edge of the galaxy.
  • We don’t know why there are no signals from our fellow employer-competition (Fermi-Paradoxon). We hope they uploaded themselves to some subtle realm in the Multiverse during their evolution from physical to higher realms, but we are not sure if some jealous AI got them and decided that it didn’t like their mirror-frames. Actually, you can join our enterprise right in the interesting time while we try out if our newly bred pet-AIs are fond of  our mirror-frames. But don’t worry, recheck your Insurance Package above. In Reality, nothing can go wrong. It can only appear to do so.

All in all, a wonderful imagined journey in your new work-environment in very interesting times, that can end with the frame of your Empty Mirror singing along the Black Eyed Peas in your new work-place, the playing of which is officially allowed in our office environment. Your fellow Empty Mirrors will not be disturbed and will happily sing along…..

Respectfully and lovingly yours  :x

Selling Water by the River 

Nobody on this forum is AWAKE nor comprehends what it is.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

nor comprehends what it is.

what is comprehension? its also imaginary? 

is imagination consciousness, so that they can be used interchangeably?

8 minutes ago, GLORY said:

what is comprehension? its also imaginary? 

No. Comprehension is the only thing that matters.

Awakening requires comprehension.

is imagination consciousness

Yes

so that they can be used interchangeably?

Not necessarily. Depends on context.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Comprehension is the only thing that matters.
Awakening requires comprehension.

that i know that red is red, is this comprehension? cause otherwise i wouldnt understand red as red or blue as blue

comprehension=consciousness=imagination ?

15 minutes ago, GLORY said:

that i know that red is red, is this comprehension?

That's a bad example of comprehension.

A better example is that you comprehend how a doorknob works.

Notice, at one point in your life you did not comprehend how a doorknob works. Then you comprehended it one day.

Also notice, there are many things you do not comprehend. For example, you do not comprehend quantum mechanics or how AI works.

comprehension=consciousness=imagination ?

It's not helpful to equate those things.

Comprehension is something Consciousness can do. Like you can comprehend how a doorknob works.

But now, try to imagine what it might mean to comprehend GOD.

If you ever succeed in comprehending GOD, that will be AWAKE.

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A better example is that you comprehend how a doorknob works.

Notice, at one point in your life you did not comprehend how a doorknob works. Then you comprehended it one day.

Also notice, there are many things you do not comprehend. For example, you do not comprehend quantum mechanics or how AI works.

It's not helpful to equate those things.

Comprehension is something Consciousness can do. Like you can comprehend how a doorknob works.

to comprehend a doorknob as a doorknob you first need to recognize it as such (with all its use, function, purpose, relationship, past)
which is a story/believe (that it is a doorknob and has a use, function, purpose), an imagination 

18 minutes ago, GLORY said:

to comprehend a doorknob as a doorknob you first need to recognize it as such (with all its use, function, purpose, relationship, past)
which is a story/believe

No. Comprehending a doorknob does not require all that extra crap. A child can do it without a few minutes just by playing around with it.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. Comprehending a doorknob does not require all that extra crap. A child can do it without a few minutes just by playing around with it.

Don't forget cats :D

Hey @Leo Gura are you going to address the questions that you have received in this thread or are you going to explain everything in your course?

I still haven't read a concise explanation of why you claim to be the only one awake and I haven't read a definition of what you mean by "awake", in the way that you are using it lately.

On 31/3/2023 at 1:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

On 30/3/2023 at 7:04 PM, Boost said:

So AWAKE = alien consciousness + other awakenings?

AWAKE does not require alien consciousness.

AWAKE requires that you become conscious of how you imagine the entire world into existence around yourself. It's very direct, very pure, very profound God-Realization. You need to get to the very root of what GOD is. Not as Emptiness or Nothingness, but as yourself imagining everything around you -- including your body, your memories, the Earth, and other people. And including all spiritual teachings and enlightenment. You have to realize that enlightenment, nonduality, Buddhism, meditation, sleep, birth, and death are all imaginary.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this forum is AWAKE nor comprehends what it is.

Great to know, because 2,5 years ago, i didn't know about awakening, in this time i ve done a progressive and quite intensive work, deconstruction, meditation, learning, and psychedelic. Now my state of consciousness is triple higher than it was, my level of suffering triple low, I have reached the point where I can do psychedelics and there is no trauma, dissolution is easy, joy, no limits. but I know that this is not all, far from it. it's just the introduction. so glad to have a guy who is ahead of the game explaining his way. it's great luck!

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

Stepping through the doorway is easier when the mind has come to terms with its incapacity to comprehend the mystery. The self must become small enough to fit through the eye of the needle. As long as the mind insists on asking questions like how, why, when, where, and what it will be far too bloated in its self-importance to allow passage. The only question that opens the door is the unconditional willingness to ask what you actually are, leaving all other questions behind and silently stepping through to realize it.

This may be necessary if you don't use psychedelics, but if you do, the matter is greatly simplified. It's not absolutely easy either, you need to overcome a phase of trauma. This seems easy once you've done it, but before it's a world. before it seems to you that with that you would settle and you do not want more. mistake. That is only the beginning. before you lived, basically, in a nightmare in which you harmed yourself. now there is calm, joy, like when you were a child. now the work begins! work is something of an enormity that sounds like a joke. if you say it out there they will think you are schizophrenic: decipher the mystery of existence. open the source code. As Leo says, and he is the only one in the world who says it and has said it, understand God. this is possible, the power of psychedelics combined with a prepared mind is enormous. think about it, you are limiting yourself as a religious fundamentalist. You could go much further ?