Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Understanding is for example to understand that everything is infinite. but really understand it, beyond ideas. a hydrogen molecule is infinite. everything is. this exact moment is the absolute. there is no cosmos and essence, there is infinity, and it is this. you have to remove any label and see directly. understand what this is. it is, as it were, a dream, but not exactly, because there is no dreamer. the hydrogen molecule is god. the beauty of what we are is maximum, to see it you have to free your mind completely. think in terms of absolute/cosmos, it's a chain

I agree with removing labels and living directly. The mind loves to dissect, categorize, and define everything it sees. This shores up its need for order, within a cosmos that is beyond control. The first mistake Adam made was to name all the birds and the beasts. It is only when you see beyond names that the essence of the absolute begins to reveal itself.

The cosmos is art. I pity the critic that stands before Starry Night and analyzes its structure, style, and techniques without setting his brain aside and seeing the essence beyond the canvas. The same is true for laying under the stars at night, which are also art.

The absolute within everything is infinite, but the forms that it creates are transient. There is nothing in the cosmos without a beginning or an end. Only the absolute that imagined it is timeless.

Your human form was born and will die within the dream, just like everything else. Only the absolute beyond the form is changeless.

Nothing transient is real. Nothing intransient is precious. Lucid living is the flow state of the absolute within its creation, making the precious possible without getting lost within it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

As long as you got tendencies and inclinations to pursue any material limitation you are not enlightened.

As long as you can't leave this body behind and come back you are not enlightened.

As long as you can't stay for 10 hours straight without any discomfort, you are not enlightened.

As long as you seek insight after insight so your ego can feel "enlightened", you are not enlightened.

This has nothing to do with Awakening.

You are using arbitrary measures for Consciousness. Consciousness is independent of any such measures.

1 hour ago, funcool said:

@Leo Gura How does contrast and relativity work when you are in alien conciousness? A lot of what makes up experience is the contrast in things like hot and cold, energized and tired, access and lack of access. If you are just imagining all these differences to have an experience how does it work when you are in alien mode.

All experience is built up out of distinctions (contrasts). So that doesn't really change. Although when you are very conscious you see the ultimate unity behind all distinctions. You are still imagining stuff in alien mode. It's a hyper form of imagination which is simultaneously very self-aware, unlike the human mode.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Don't you find it weird how all this ai stuff and the things you've discovered are happening at the same time. Like there are people creating ai characters with entire personas and placing them in scenarios or with other ai characters and you watch them act out just as if a normal human would. Like this ai stuff kinda makes people realize how much of an npc they are since they are just one solitary identity their entire life. It feels like awareness and energy are tied together. Less awareness = limited possibilities. The more conscious you are the more vast the scape of possibilities.

3 minutes ago, funcool said:

makes people realize how much of an npc they are

I don't like talk of NPCs. It's not an accurate frame. Becoming Awake does not turn everyone into an NPC. That's not how it feels like at all. If anything you appreciate the humanity of people more than ever. So be careful with how you frame these things. Your frames will limit your consciousness and influence how you feel. Improper framing will make you feel depressed and nihilistic.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Socrates said:

As long as you got tendencies and inclinations to pursue any material limitation you are not enlightened.

As long as you can't leave this body behind and come back you are not enlightened.

As long as you can't stay for 10 hours straight without any discomfort, you are not enlightened.

As long as you seek insight after insight so your ego can feel "enlightened", you are not enlightened.

And most importantly as long as you use the word enlightenment as some arbitrary benchmark for consciousness, you are definitely not enlightened ?

The Ego doesn't exist so there's Noone to become Enlightened...Or..Everyone is Enlightened because the Ego doesn't exist.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

On 3/29/2023 at 3:56 PM, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Just to be clear. When you say Me, you are saying Me / Myself / I?

Do you want me to go Insane?

11111.png

IT IS POSSIBLE

I am Leo. I know I am inside your mind and you are in mine.

Probably there is more to realize, a lot more. But those are the basics. ;) 

On 1.4.2023 at 0:01 AM, Moksha said:

I agree with removing labels and living directly. The mind loves to dissect, categorize, and define everything it sees. This shores up its need for order, within a cosmos that is beyond control. The first mistake Adam made was to name all the birds and the beasts. It is only when you see beyond names that the essence of the absolute begins to reveal itself.

The cosmos is art. I pity the critic that stands before Starry Night and analyzes its structure, style, and techniques without setting his brain aside and seeing the essence beyond the canvas. The same is true for laying under the stars at night, which are also art.

The absolute within everything is infinite, but the forms that it creates are transient. There is nothing in the cosmos without a beginning or an end. Only the absolute that imagined it is timeless.

Your human form was born and will die within the dream, just like everything else. Only the absolute beyond the form is changeless.

Nothing transient is real. Nothing intransient is precious. Lucid living is the flow state of the absolute within its creation, making the precious possible without getting lost within it.

:x

If it (experience/apperance/whatever) had a beginning in time, it is not IT.

Which is a nice crosscheck :)

Selling Water by the River

@Water by the River You do NOT understand what GOD is.

You are selling crap by the outhouse.

How dare you rascals come here and peddle your spiritual BS as if you understand.

Edited by Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How dare you rascals come here and peddle your spiritual BS as if you understand.

@Leo Gura I have experienced God on psychedelics. I dont know how to really articulate it. But let me ask, when now in sober state sometimes I feel and be the whole field, there are moments like that,  Iamness expands outside my body to full field, there is no boundary. To me its God state. I also have glimpses of no others being there. When I think of past, I have this sudden recognition that, now am imagining it.

Is this God realisation happening without psychedelics? ( I know it is, but wanted to make sure)

Also when you say, you know how you created entire strands of hair in your hand, are you saying like You witnessed your will creating it or are you saying you imagined it( like when I say world war 2 is my imagination) 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura 

Is this God realisation happening without psychedelics? ( I know it is, but wanted to make sure)

A very weak form of it. Let's say 1%.

Also when you say, you know how you created entire strands of hair in your hand, are you saying like You witnessed your will creating it

Yes. Every hair on my body is my Will.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 1.4.2023 at 0:01 AM, Moksha said:

I write it more precise than my last statement above, which depends more on its context and interpretation: I agree to what Moksha wrote in the quote above.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope nobody is disappointed if I don't do the bear-maneuver:

And as always:

Namaste! Namaste is a synonym of Selling water by the river.

:x

Respectfully yours

Water by the River

The awakened sees what the totality of everything sees.

Ingenious thread btw ;)

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The absolute is endless change, flow, movement. It's like a infinite river. The thing is to dive deeper in that river. 

What is aware of that Absolute that is change, flow, movement, and the "infinite river"?

Where is that Absolute that is change, flow  and movement and like an infinite river in Deep Sleep or Nirvikalpha Samadhi?

Edited by Water by the River

@Leo GuraWhy do you answer people's questions if it avoids contemplation? I see how important it is but how do your words help them do that or anything else (doesn't necessarily have to practical)?

10 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

What is aware of that Absolute that is change, flow, movement, and the "infinite river"?

Where is that Absolute that is change, flow  and movement and like an infinite river in Deep Sleep or Nirvikalpha Samadhi?

What is aware is just me, the absolute. It's obvious, but the thing is to dive deeper, understand the beauty. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

>What is aware is just me, the absolute. It's obvious, but the thing is to dive deeper, understand the beauty. 

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Water by the River

Everything is in your mind, nothing else exist. It's quite simple. You are the absolute.