Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2023 at 0:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

you made an apology thread.

Were you apologizing for this?  

Bro WTF?

On 3/24/2023 at 0:41 AM, Loveeee said:

You figured out all of reality, so did I 

just-so-you-know-youre-not-alone.gif

Me too.

You're not alone Leo.

8 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

you made an apology thread.

Were you apologizing for this? 

No. The claims I made here were carefully considered before posting.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/24/2023 at 0:59 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

What is the litmus test for the awakening of that somebody ? What can someone possibly write here on the forum that will cause you to see him/her as awake ? ie how will you ever know that someone else here has also awoken ?

exactly

You really disappointed me on this one Leo

We all know including yourself, that you are arrogant, but this a new high bro.

On 3/24/2023 at 4:46 AM, MisterNobody said:

I hope this post was intentionally written to trigger us.

I pray that's the case. I mean no one can be this close minded and arrogant at the same time.

Specially Leo he just can't be so close minded.

He did a video on open mindedness  FFS

On 3/24/2023 at 10:33 AM, Leo Gura said:

No. Not only from my perspective. Actually.

I'm serious. Nobody on this planet understands what I am talking about. I don't care how implausible that sounds, it is the case. There is nothing personal or egoic about this. People simply do not understand CONSCIOUSNESS. Enlightenment will not give you an understanding of CONSCIOUSNESS. That's what I realized. In hindsight, of course it won't. Why would it? God is far too tricky for that to work. Nobody understands how tricky God is. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.

I don't know any better way to communicate this to you. It sounds crazy, but it is what is. I am just reporting what I discovered. Whether you take it seriously or not is up to you. I'm certainly not going to prove it to you.

Shit

I am worried about you man.

It's worrisome.

18 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Specially Leo he just can't be so close minded.

Seems like you’re the one being close-minded, actually. Have you actually attempted to verify what Leo is pointing to instead of criticizing it blindly?

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Shit

I am worried about you man.

It's worrisome.

Worry about yourself. You’re only worried because you have no fucking idea what he’s talking about. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Arcangelo Mind what you say. Many have already been banned. I am not entertaining games from people any more.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 3/25/2023 at 11:37 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think that Leo has been carefully reading all your posts, submitting them to a thorough analysis, and after much doubt and concern, has come to the sad conclusion that you are not awake? Leo is a guy who says things, and that's it. who knows what you are? only you know

exactly

On 3/25/2023 at 0:54 PM, axiom said:

Once upon a time in a small village, there was a bustling playground filled with joyful children. Every day, they would gather after school to play games, share stories, and laugh with one another. Among them, a group of kids was particularly fond of a game they had created called "The Counting Challenge."

The rules of the game were simple: each child would take turns claiming they could count to a higher number than the others, and the winner would be the one who claimed the highest number. Every day, they would boast about how high they could count, trying to out-compete their friends.

One sunny afternoon, the children gathered to play their favorite game once more. A little boy named Sam proudly declared that he could count up to one hundred, while Sarah, a competitive girl, announced she could count up to two hundred. Not to be outdone, Tom claimed he could count to a thousand.

Just as the children were arguing and trying to outdo each other, an old man who had been observing them from a bench nearby approached the group. The children fell silent, curious to hear what he had to say.The old man smiled kindly and said, "My dear children, I have watched you play this game for many days, and I see that you all love to compete. But have you ever considered the nature of the universe and the true meaning of numbers?"

He paused, and a profound silence enveloped the playground. The old man spoke once more, his voice filled with an ancient wisdom that seemed to resonate with the very fabric of the cosmos.

No-one could hear what he said. They were too busy counting.

The old man opened his mouth to speak once again, but then decided against it.

From my POV Leo is Tom.

Do you think that Leo is the old man?@axiom

On 3/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, tuku747 said:

Meanwhile, in Nirvana...

bhuddatv.png

Genius  Art!

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

AWAKE does not require alien consciousness.

AWAKE requires that you become conscious of how you imagine the entire world into existence around yourself. It's very direct, very pure, very profound God-Realization. You need to get to the very root of what GOD is. Not as Emptiness or Nothingness, but as yourself imagining everything around you -- including your body, your memories, the Earth, and other people. And including all spiritual teachings and enlightenment. You have to realize that enlightenment, nonduality, Buddhism, meditation, sleep, birth, and death are all imaginary.

Could you define imaginary as “something not having inherent existence and being completely reliant on Consciousness/You to appear”? 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

24 minutes ago, nhoktinvt said:

leo is not that old he probably still in 30-40s

LOL!

Reported you anyways

31 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Could you define imaginary as “something not having inherent existence and being completely reliant on Consciousness/You to appear”? 

It's hard to define imaginary since it applies to everything. It is an Absolute.

You can think of it as any form held within Consciousness/Mind. Look at your hand. It is imaginary. Likewise for all objects.

It requires Awakening to understand what imaginary really means. The deeper you Awaken the more and more you will see everything as imaginary. Until you realize that GOD is Absolute Imagination. At which point you reach full AWAKE.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Arcangelo Banned

@Gesundheit2 Banned

I am not kidding around.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Moksha said:

more you identify with the cosmos, the less lucid you will be

Understanding is for example to understand that everything is infinite. but really understand it, beyond ideas. a hydrogen molecule is infinite. everything is. this exact moment is the absolute. there is no cosmos and essence, there is infinity, and it is this. you have to remove any label and see directly. understand what this is. it is, as it were, a dream, but not exactly, because there is no dreamer. the hydrogen molecule is god. the beauty of what we are is maximum, to see it you have to free your mind completely. think in terms of absolute/cosmos, it's a chain

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

AWAKE does not require alien consciousness.

AWAKE requires that you become conscious of how you imagine the entire world into existence around yourself. It's very direct, very pure, very profound God-Realization. You need to get to the very root of what GOD is. Not as Emptiness or Nothingness, but as yourself imagining everything around you -- including your body, your memories, the Earth, and other people. And including all spiritual teachings and enlightenment. You have to realize that enlightenment, nonduality, Buddhism, meditation, sleep, birth, and death are all imaginary.

Enlightenment is in most definitions defined as seeing that all appearances arise within the infinite you, being imagined by you, through you. And you are that, the Totality, Tat Tvam Asi. That includes all arisings, including the feelings and thoughts of the separate self, including memories. And of course the boat (all spiritual teachings) that carried you to the other shore, that you cast into the stream after crossing over to the other shore. They also arise just in you. Reality/True You includes every possible arising or imagined form, n+1.

I also agree that Just experiencing or becoming Emptiness or Nothingness is not sufficient. You can experience the Godhead as state (Cessation, Nirvikalpha), and even experience yourself as Nothingness in a nondual infinite state, and it is not yet IT. Why? Because there are still a very very subtle feeling of Inviduality, of being separate, that will continue appearing in you. Even if it is just a very subtle "Nothing" watching the infinite.

And how to get the Realization into daily life? Like, seeing the whole infinite appearance bubble arise within you in daily life? Learn to get proficient in spotting this last feeling of indviduality/separateness, and cutting them off before they fully rise up and elaborate, put You under their spell, before they get believed. A High-Speed-Search-Task for the Emptiness of the separate self arisings, as Daniel Brown once called it. And when you are fully empty (your personality is not gone, it continues working more efficient and better than ever, its just blows like the wind through the Totality that you are then), you can sustain that. Nondual, infinite, blissfull, the not so separate self or character moving in you like the wind. You realize that you have always been that Totality, before with the illusion of something separate appearing in it. 

@Leo Gura : I am (at least in my understanding of your writings, especially the one above) very close with my definitions of these terms  to your definition on God-Realization/Enlightenment. I understand why you put so much emphasize on understanding the points you mention above, because its sooo easy to stop short, and various teachers like Jac O'Keffee or Wolinsky, Massaro (I know...), Wilber, Davidya, even Bassui a few hundred years ago.... also emphasize that a lot: Further, never stop short. It is so easy to fool yourself, and stop at Nonduality with a separate self still left and not fully seen through.

I also like your wording of imagination more than the classic buddhist wording of "empty or empty of inherent existence", the question of BiploarGrowth. ("Could you define imaginary as “something not having inherent existence and being completely reliant on Consciousness/You to appear”?).

So, at least in my humble opinion, the more or less only point where I put a different emphasis than you (yet, which at least in my experience, has a drastic impact wether you can carry this realization into daily life), is: This last quantum of getting totally empty of the last Individuality/separateness-arising-items arising in you, not a lense seen through, but a lense fully transcended moving in you and not seen through, which enables you to sustain this Realization sobre without pychedelics, and to get it totally unbiased of any last separate self interpreting lense.

@Leo GuraLeo, just one question: Where is your line of kicking out people? I understand that probably most people who write in a not so  polite way or are making fun, or being ironic/sarcastic in a not so light way, or are being arrogant, are probably not writing that while being aware of their True Nature (at least while writing it, yet some may be), but are a bit annoyed by some manifestation in their visual field (which in that case happen to be your writings). So, for them, a little challenge: How about writing it being aware that Leo is actually fundamentally not different from you, and writing your message in a loving way, even if you feel the urgency of critique? Writing while not rejecting parts of your visual field (in that case, Leos message)?

I respect you and your work (which is marvelous in so many areas). I just have a different perspective on the utmost importance of getting fully empty, seeing the separate self arisings in real time fast enough and not getting hypnotized, and to be able to carry that realization described above into everyday life, and the ensuing happiness/bliss that it brings. Utmost at least in my experience, because it made the difference on so much more happiness and bliss that has come into my life so that I can not honestly write about this topic without mentioning the experience I had with this aspect.

Let's respectfully agree to disagree on that one point? Namaste and all the best!

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River