Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Thought Art Know what? What is to be known?

Reality? You are the reality. The mind can never know your being, because the mind itself appears in that.

Edited by JellyDogShoe_1Mil

@JellyDogShoe_1Mil Well, Maybe one day you’ll be surprised. Your framing could very easily lead to a retardation of one’s spiritual potential. 

Sure, you exist. You are reality. But… you can awaken deeper and deeper into it. There’s a lot more here than just “you exist”. Yes, you exist. But…. Personally there’s something of the depth of realization that I’ve observed and still, I feel dumbfounded. 

I am sensing a Buddhist framing here. 

Contrary to Buddhist framing I do think there’s is great depth to reality, there are types of awakenings that are deep, profound and meaningful and… yeah

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So If God is not a temporary experience but all experience then what exactly follows from that if not that everything is awake?

That does not follow. Because God likes to dream, sleep, and play games. Which is your present condition.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Thought Art I do love surprises. But to whom does the deepening or surprises appear to?

You, non-conceptual awareness.

That, which you already are, reading this reply. 

@JellyDogShoe_1Mil Sure, that’s nothing new to me.

But, Thai field of awareness… is dreaming and the finite consciousness which is me, this human intelligence is still learning and growing and awakening to understand itself ever deeper.

Waking up, realizing things like time, space, external reality, others etc are things I’m constructing is a lot deeper than just “awareness man”

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That does not follow

Then what follows ?? 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because God likes to dream, sleep, and play games. Which is your present condition.

And what's wrong with that ?

infinity is inevitable.

It's not like my ego has control over God's ultimate existential plan.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

And what's wrong with that ?

Nothing is wrong. You just don't comprehend GOD.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nothing is wrong. You just don't comprehend GOD.

I agree. A finite mind cannot comprehend the infinite. But I don't have any method to expand my mind other than meditation and listening to your videos. 

You know why? Because I was born in a shitty country that makes it impossible for me to get my hands on some 5 meo. 

Also I was raised by hindu family and I got brainwashed certain things about what God is. 

Its nothing in mine and I am just fine with that.

God is just result of your society passing on old beliefs. If you were lost in the woods as child and raised by animals would you ever hear about any god? No. Your belief comes not from the facts, god himself or herself but from society you were raised in.

You see, if you were raised in Iran you would be Muslim, or in India. you would be Hindu or China.. Buddhism or USA.. Christian…etc.

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

BUT.. as long as you feel like there’s you and there’s God, you are not awake. 

Biggest trap I believed from nonduality, hands down.

Very clever way to deceive yourself from seeing YOURSELF. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Biggest trap I believed from nonduality, hands down.

Very clever way to deceive yourself from seeing YOURSELF. 

Elaborate? 

-Osho

LEO:  Just offer the course and end the suspense.  If it's not ready, then how about offering a glimpse of what's to come, lets say an overview that could be in episode format.  I feel like you're telling everyone that they're fucking stupid.  Not really helping at all bud.

This is the course itself you fools!!You've been deceived.
I have won this round.
He was going to to stage a suicide using elaborate gpt 4 prompts had nobody solved the riddle.
Then after other members followed suit on the pretense he would declare them fully god realized.

@Leo Gura Is unawareness also imagined? What about forgetfullness? What makes the need for consistency and coherency so important for general experience? When you fall asleep you generally realize you will wake up in the same body. I've never done any psychedelic's but what if you had an incoherent trip which you couldn't make sense of. Usually when you have a fever dream you become lucid during the dream and realize its inconsistency followed by your awareness of your persona in ordinary life. When you are accessing alien consciousness do you still remember leo during the trip?

32 minutes ago, Ramu said:

LEO:  Just offer the course and end the suspense.  If it's not ready, then how about offering a glimpse of what's to come, lets say an overview that could be in episode format.  I feel like you're telling everyone that they're fucking stupid.  Not really helping at all bud.

There is no suspense. I have told you the punchline already.

The details are too complex to explain on a forum.

I am in the process of making the course, but there's still months of work left to finish.

This topic would have to be discussed on this forum regardless. It's controversial. People will have many disagreements. So here we are.

This is also part of my process of making the course. I use your questions and critiques as material to help me make the course better.

9 minutes ago, funcool said:

@Leo Gura Is unawareness also imagined? What about forgetfullness?

Basically yes.

What makes the need for consistency and coherency so important for general experience?

That's how you maintain sanity.

When you are accessing alien consciousness do you still remember leo during the trip?

I could if I wanted to, but there's usually no need.

Edited by Leo Gura

An empty mind is necessary for truth. To get to truth, just stop believing any thought. Full stop.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You know why? Because I was born in a shitty country that makes it impossible for me to get my hands on some 5 meo. 

That is not the reason. Stop being a victim. You can change your country, if you really want to.

You are giving away your power by making this choice to feel like a victim.

❤️

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Truth is not a momentary experience or peak state. This is where the whole problem starts.

Unless you are directly experiencing truth this very moment, it is just a peak experience.

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Isn't this what Leo is doing? Think about it...

No, Leo is encouraging people to chase peak experiences using psychedelics. If he wanted to elevate humanity he would be teaching how to increase your baseline stage of consciousness, which is far more important for humanity since in peak experience, one can no longer function as a human. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Truth is not a temporary experience, Truth is experience.

And yet, the realisation of that is temporary...  If it were that easy, everyone would be enlightened.

On 3/24/2023 at 4:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

Like realizing that God is Alien Intelligence.

In my humble opinion, to be awaken is the realize that you and God do everything at the same time, as you are one, as there is only oneness as nothing else exists, but this oneness. To be a week is to remove all conditions you were brought up in your family, in your religion, in your community. And as Leo said, A person individually will know when they’re awake or not. And the week in person can see through all the bullshit that the media shows us the government shows us the politics, and the school in the community shows us. You understand that you live in full bullshit, and that you are the only one who understand the true essence of reality.