Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Have you ever experienced ego death by slowing down and stabbing your own heart to get into god mode with your own consciousness? And after this death have you also experienced and "seen" how another reality of "you" is created in the same room like you can't die. If yes, are you not scared to do complete ego death by pointing gun at your head and pressing the trigger?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, aurum said:

Why are you assuming that I haven’t done that already? Or that I’m not happy  already?

I’m legitimately one of the happiest people I know. My life is amazing. I almost feel guilty at times for how good it is.

Yes, seeking comes with a certain amount of “incompleteness”. This is not a mistake. I enjoy seeking. Do not denigrate the seeking impulse. That is a monster trap.

The best possible option is actually that our understanding of God and spirituality is continuing to evolve. This is more exciting. This is cutting edge.

Sorry, my paragraph you refer to (below) was not intended for you. It was a general statement concerning the goal of maximum exploration/understanding of form/manifestation mechanism:

"And my only humble suggestion is: Before you go running exploring that which you can never finish [understanding as much as possible of an infinite reality] in this lifetime: Why not look deeply into the abyss of your own true being (which contains all form, but never is form, getting to the point where there is so much no center that all perceptions see themselves), learn to keep that ongoing in daily life, and be happy and in bliss, and go exploring these Alien-Minds then?"

Sorry that this wasn't clear. And great that you are generally very happy!

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Sorry, my paragraph you refer to (below) was not intended for you. It was a general statement concerning the goal of maximum exploration/understanding of form/manifestation mechanism:

Great. But intended for me or not, you are still downplaying what Alien Consciousness could potentially mean.

If am awake is there a forum?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Appreciating is nice, but Understanding is more important in my view. You can't appreciate deeply without understanding a thing. Which is why your average human doesn't appreciate reality much. My pursuit of understanding has lead to insane levels of appreciation of the reality.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only creature on this planet who appreciates how utterly Beautiful reality is. Because I understand it's design to deeply.

The levels of LOVE that my approaches leads to are insane.

If if you want to know why we're talking this route is because it leads to insane LOVE. That's what it all boils down to. But you cannot reach that LOVE without insane understanding.

Understanding and LOVE are not in competition with each other, they are ONE.

All I'm doing is leading people to Infinite LOVE and BEAUTY. There cannot be anything higher or better. You cannot want anything more. GOD will give you everything you could ever want.

If I understand you correctly, that experience of the brilliant design of Reality brings you joy, beauty and love.

The Good, True and Beautiful. 

Love, Understanding and Beauty.

These experiences have motivated humanity since the beginning. At least a part of it ( :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentals

I can understand you here very well. I feel the same.

Yet... if you mainly feel this love when having a beautiful understanding or insight into Reality, or God, Alien-Mind, whatever, then you don't have these experiences that open your heart on a permanent constant basis in everday life.

And that is exactly the problem, which makes that approach to a high level Atman-Project. If you need these experience of understanding (the True of the triple Good,True and Beautiful) to get the love that is at the core of your True Being, then its something you don't have all the time. That love would also flow fully when you rest in your True Nature without a separate self blocking the flow of this love. 

Resting in your True Being in everyday life brings you this. It really does. The source of this love is your True Being, when the flow is not interrupted by any filter, lense of perception, localized center or separate self.

After writing something tending a bit on the touchy side, I really hesitate to conclude with Selling water by the River. But it needs to be done, to not loose the humour inherent of this great illusion of ours:

Selling water by the river, today including the fragrency of the Transcendetals "Truth, Beauty and Goodness"

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Alien Consciousness has touches of Omniscience to it. The more conscious you become the closer to Omniscience you get.

A human can seem omniscient from the POV of an ant.

I have many more questions, but I think I’ll leave it there for now. Wait for the course.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics can take you very far if you use them properly. Which is what my new course will teach people how to do.

But yes, we are all limited by our genetics in the end. How could it be otherwise?

Still, you have not nearly tapped the full potential of what your genetics allow.

Encouraging, thank you.

Assuming you are correct about all this, I actually find this exciting. It means our collective understanding of God and spirituality is continuing to evolve. It’s not just a static, timeless Truth that humans have completely understood 5,000 years ago. This would be the cutting edge.

21 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

There is no forum, there is no Leo. Its all just a dream, wakey wakey. 

10 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

There is no forum, there is no Leo. Its all just a dream, wakey wakey. 

There is an appearance of the forum you can see in your perspective. That mere appearance is absolute truth. It appears. You can not discuss its appearance away.

A lot of interpretations-arisings-thoughts/feelings of it (like it being out-there on your screen, not appearing in You), or on who is reading that (separate-self arisings) , are.... well, not on absolutely solid standing...

But take caution when going from the relative side of the street to the absolute side of the street. The wrong exits are: Nihilism (there is no appearance of a forum) and its twin brother: Eternalism (the forum is out there as self-existing objective objects).

5 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

There is an appearance of the forum you can see in your perspective. That mere appearance is absolute truth. It appears. You can not discuss its appearance away.

A lot of interpretations-arisings-thoughts/feelings of it (like it being out-there on your screen, not appearing in You), or on who is reading that (separate-self arisings) , are.... well, not on absolutely solid standing...

But take caution when going from the relative side of the street to the absolute side of the street. The wrong exits are: Nihilism (there is no appearance of a forum) and its twin brother: Eternalism (the forum is out there as self-existing objective objects).

It was a joke ?

On 24.3.2023 at 9:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't be that guy.

I won't.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura

Have you ever experienced ego death by slowing down and stabbing your own heart to get into god mode with your own consciousness? And after this death have you also experienced and "seen" how another reality of "you" is created in the same room like you can't die. If yes, are you not scared to do complete ego death by pointing gun at your head and pressing the trigger?

https://findahelpline.com/us/topics/suicidal-thoughts

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a funny word. Overstanding might be more accurate. But I don't want to invent words.

Haha, “do you overstand me hun?”. xD 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

In your Mind ;)

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

If I understand you correctly, that experience of the brilliant design of Reality brings you joy, beauty and love.

The Good, True and Beautiful. 

Love, Understanding and Beauty.

These experiences have motivated humanity since the beginning. At least a part of it ( :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentals

I can understand you here very well. I feel the same.

Yet... if you mainly feel this love when having a beautiful understanding or insight into Reality, or God, Alien-Mind, whatever, then you don't have these experiences that open your heart on a permanent constant basis in everday life.

And that is exactly the problem, which makes that approach to a high level Atman-Project. If you need these experience of understanding (the True of the triple Good,True and Beautiful) to get the love that is at the core of your True Being, then its something you don't have all the time. That love would also flow fully when you rest in your True Nature without a separate self blocking the flow of this love. 

Resting in your True Being in everyday life brings you this. It really does. The source of this love is your True Being, when the flow is not interrupted by any filter, lense of perception, localized center or separate self.

NO!

This is not GOD!

You do not comprehend GOD!

None of this talk is GOD-REALIZATION!

Selling water by the river, today including the fragrency of the Transcendetals "Truth, Beauty and Goodness"

You are selling bullshit by the water.

None of your cleverness will change the fact that you have no clue what GOD is.

GOD is not the dogma you are parrotting.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

What you experience or how you experience it, is not relevant to the inescapable conclusion as to what it is, only to the process of unveiling. Wherever you are in this process, the inescapable conclusion remains the same. It is what it is. Truth does not depend on your state or your methods. It's the other way around.

I agree. No human has ever awoken nor ever will. Poor human is kinda stuck with being human. Good thing we're not.

NO!

This is a false dichotomy. That may be the goal of so-called nondualists and buddhists, but it's not mine and it has nothing to do with truth. Stop dragging them into the discussion.

Bullshit. You have no comprehension of GOD.

You are not going to talk you way out of this, so stop trying.

9 minutes ago, Juan said:

Haha, “do you overstand me hun?”. xD 

I stand you ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

I have many more questions, but I think I’ll leave it there for now. Wait for the course.

Now that is intelligence.

Assuming you are correct about all this, I actually find this exciting. It means our collective understanding of God and spirituality is continuing to evolve. It’s not just a static, timeless Truth that humans have completely understood 5,000 years ago. This would be the cutting edge.

Of course! God's understanding of itself is always evolving. That's the whole point of being Conscious. Humans have barely begun to explore CONSCIOUSNESS. You are like tadpoles in the ocean, and I am a whale. One day you will grow into whales like me ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

It depends on the definition of Awakening. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It depends on the definition of Awakening. 

There is only one definition:

GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD!

Edited by Leo Gura

Dear Leo, let's conclude it for today, it is late over here.

I let the videos of the poems of Meister Eckhart, which I posted in my last post interestingly a minute before your reply, speak for itself.

Every reader can then feel to which perspective their hearts and souls resonate.

I believe that in your perspective you feel that way, and perceive that us true.

May all beings find the most direct way to resting in their true nature and their own innate bliss. 

Namaste!

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

This is a false dichotomy. That may be the goal of so-called nondualists and buddhists, but it's not mine and it has nothing to do with truth. Stop dragging them into the discussion. They are irrelevant here.

How is it a false dichotomy? what good is the truth when you only experience it for 10 minutes and go back to living in illusion?