Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you include Buddhism in there, it would be perfect.

alienconsciousness3.jpg

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

6 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Alright this is fine

Trying to convince yourself? ?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But yes, we are all limited by our genetics in the end. How could it be otherwise?

Still, you have not nearly tapped the full potential of what your genetics allow.

Isn't it a contradiction when you say that everything is imagination and materialism is wrong, and then you say that we are limited by genes (which is a part of materialism) and can't do anything about it?

A single atom of a molecule of a cell of my ball hair has 1 trillion times more awakeness than any single thing in the entirety of all existence forever and ever till the end of time beyond all time the end. 

On 24/3/2023 at 7:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

I am talking about accessing Alien Consciousness. No one here understands what that is.

No Leo I stuck Datura up my butt for breakfast I know exactly what alien consciousness is in fact I am the alien that has been haunting your dreams with this alien consciousness that you speak of checkmate atheists. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego loss and presence is not what this work is truly about. That is a minor matter in the end. There are much larger issues at stake.

You cannot comprehend GOD merely by losing your ego or being very present. This is the core mistake of Buddhism. They confuse such things with CONSCIOUSNESS. But those are very narrow aspects of CONSCIOUSNESS.

I agree. Ego-Loss and Presence is not final Enlightenment. Ego-Loss and Presence would be Roger Thisdells stage 3 and 4, a more or less transparent Witness, and that can include Nonduality and Unity-states. Not his stage 5, True No-Self, or final Enlightenment. His videos are on Youtube, see my previous posts.

At the end, when only the individuality-feeling of the Transparent Witness remains, and even that is seen as moving in the True You or Reality/Infinite Consciousness itself, among with all other mere appearances of the Visual Field, then there is insight into the Ultimate Nature of Reality and your True Self. Not before. That is called Great Enlightenment in Zen, or Basis Enlightenment in Mahamudra. All small Enlightenments before are called Kenshos or smaller Satoris (Nonduality, Unity, certain Ego-losses). But the final and total drop of the separate self arisings is the Great Enlightenment, the insight into the nature of Existence/Reality and the real You.

Version 1, Peter Ralston:

Peter Ralston: "So you know enlightenment is you yourself becoming conscious of what's true, directly conscious of what's true, like what you are or what existence is, no more than that".

Version 2, The Supreme Source, God-Realization Dzogchen-style:

My intuition is with the importance you lay on God-Realization: Never stop short - on which I fully agree. Thats the worst mistake one can do - stop short in understand what You and Ultimate Reality really are. I really agree on that.

Apparently, understanding that everything is just appearance arising in the True You, Reality itself, and what that True You and Ultimate Reality are, is paramount.

But why aim for understanding all of the endless/infinite perspectives (Alien Minds, whatever...) that work together to give rise to all these appearances, when by definition its infinite and endless (n+1) and never can be fully understood, and call that God-Realization, and give it a higher meaning than the Full Classic Enlightenment? Isn't Ultimate Reality the final Godhead? Infinite other dimensions run and understood by other Alien Godminds? Aren't these other realms not just... more appearances arising in Ultimate Reality?

Why place more importance on these insights, which by definition can never be complete, than on the understanding of the "wetness" of each wave of appearances in the ocean of Ultimate Reality? Which by the way, is the definition of final Enlightenment (or Great Enlightenment in Zen, see Kapleau three pillars. Not the preliminary ones, Kenshos and smaller Satoris, which show Nonduality and various other facets). But the real thing, like Ralston said, what Reality is and what You really are.

Why not get the wetness and bliss of the ocean in your everyday-life, and then go exploring the Alien Godminds? Or do you aim for that with exploring the Alien Godminds?

As always: Review the perspectives, and if one doesn't like the kind of water that is being sold here at the river, look deeply into yourself if you are not already the river... ( : 

He who knows the well doesn't drink out of the jar. And doesn't angry on other jars.

PS: And besides, in exploring these Alien-Godminds, I think you are doing an awesome pioneering job, stuff for the history books in the future. What would really delight me is if you find within yourself a place living from which brings you a radiating bliss and love in your everyday life 24/7, and freedom from psychological suffering. All the best and bon voyage!

33 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Water by the River @Leo Gura You guys are completely misreading what he said about presence. He wasn't talking about a state or practice or insight, but about the bottom line of existence.

This is a common mistake. The mistake is trying to reduce Consciousness to some bottom line. This leads to Buddhism. You will not become very conscious that way. Consciousness is about grasping higher, not reducing down to a bottom line. You cannot comprehend GOD through bottom-lining. That's what all these enlightened people get wrong. They treat GOD as though it were some kind of substance or atom that you just need to discover and then you are done.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Water by the River @Leo Gura You guys are completely misreading what he said about presence. He wasn't talking about a state or practice or insight, but about the bottom line of existence.

Presence, and Ego, even Ego-loss, and consciousness (being aware of some arisings) gets switched off every night in deep sleep, at least for most. So these things can potentially switched off, without the Real You and the bottom line of existence getting switched off.

Can the Real You be something that is not constant? That gets switched on and off?

Is that the bottom line of existence?

And if he was talking about the Real Bottom Line of Existence, or the One Hand clapping: Why is that not enough? Was it really the One Hand clapping? For all others hearing the One Hand Clapping, it was enough.

As always: Just selling Water by the River.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

How can there be structures to the absolute... All of that is part of creation at large, all of which is a mirage.

You would call your life a mirage ? It's a complex structure that have a reason. The reality is complex, and can be understood. Simplify is...simple . The reality isn't simple at all, despite we would like

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a common mistake. The mistake is trying to reduce Consciousness to some bottom line. This leads to Buddhism. You will not become very conscious that way. Consciousness is about grasping higher, not reducing down to a bottom line. You cannot comprehend GOD through bottom-lining. That's what all these enlightened people get wrong. They treat GOD as though it were some kind of substance or atom that you just need to discover and then you are done.

> Consciousness is about grasping higher, not reducing down to a bottom line.

You can go higher in appearances in consciousness. 

What is this consciousness? What is the real You? Does that have a higher or lower? What is that Singularity?

> The mistake is trying to reduce Consciousness to some bottom line.

I agree on that. You can't reduce Reality to anything.

And Reality/True You is aware, perceptions seing themselves... No location, no higher or lower, infinite in every aspect, but able to manifest it all and be aware of it. And the appearances and perspectives can be higher or lower, more encompassing or not.

Such an approach, greatly detailed by Alan Watts, which explains the relationship between Leo and the Audience and the nature of the approach it, he’s real proper ain’t he?

Regardless, if reality is all subjectivity, then these types of statements are both just matter of fact, but also narcissistic and egotistical in nature, since they both contain truth - by the fact it’s being perceived that way - it’s true that what’s being said can be true and it’s true that when people explicate it in that way it can be perceived as egotistical, even if not the intention - since it’s a “truth” based perspective and not inherently illogical and subject to context, it is the case. 

What a funny way you’ve come at me today shiva, I see your act ;) 

C7211B06-0143-4138-9449-3E45E5E48038.jpeg

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's the healing of the trauma and the acceptation of the reality. This in my opinion is the beginning of the journey, not the end. up to this point you were swimming in the waters of self-created suffering. well, you have transcended suffering, your subconscious has no mysteries for you, there is no more fear, you are no longer a beggar of human love. but you are still limited. This is where psychedelics come in, not out of necessity but out of passion.

Transcending suffering is the beginning of living lucidly. Attention is the currency of life, and we profligately spend it without regard to the return on our investment. So many wasted years trapped inside my head pursuing false fears and promises, instead of letting go and flying.

Don't get caught down the rabbit hole tunneling for transient realizations, no matter how mind-blowing they seem at the time. It's like eating an entire bag of potato chips in a single sitting. Tastes great, but when the bag is empty you are still hungry.

The only realization needed is the direct realization of who you are. Once you see clearly, you are finally free to embrace life unconditionally. As you climb into the sky, the cosmos unfolds beneath you, and the winds of life pass through you with stunning clarity that you never knew was possible. Lucid living is the pinnacle of the dream. Beyond beggaring love, it is being it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

It's actually amazing to see so much reaction for just telling that you're not AWAKE.

Everyone trying to prove that their own maps/methods of awakening is right. 

Nobody knows, just work on your direct experience and getting what is true.

Edited by CARDOZZO

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You would call your life a mirage ? It's a complex structure that have a reason. The reality is complex, and can be understood. Simplify is...simple . The reality isn't simple at all, despite we would like

Imagine when all perspectives/beings of the Absolute are switched off. Nothing or totally infinite. Something like Deep-Sleep for all perspectives/beings. "It" would initially unaware of itself, but with the potential for sentience.

Then a water-pistol is being imagined. Because is in the Nature of the Infinite to imagine form. Or a planet. Et voila, you have appearance, duality, form, and self-awareness. Very nicely described by the way in Benthino Massaros in "Spiritual Conversations with a Skeptic: On God Consciousness and The Absolute". Whatever you may think about the guy, the book is nice.

Then imagine that this orginally unaware infinity forgets all other perspectives/beings "in space". Only "your" perspective is known in your case. You know whats forgetting in time is (what did you do exactly one year ago, for example), so something like that is also possible in space. You are just not aware of them right now.

Check this picture, and notice the non-euclidian-space: Infinite perspectives. In this non-euclidian space, infinite perspectives fit in. You see only one of these perspectives, but Leavitt has had this vision with seeing an infinite amount in non-euclidian space. 

Marc Leavitt.jpg

And the crazy thing is: You think (I assume at least : ) that you are located somewhere, head or body. But these arisings that feel like this being-locatedness can completely drop away, if you are able to spot them fast enough, and are familiar with them. Awareness has no location. You can never ever find it. The appearance bubble of each perspective/being is self-aware, perceptions perceiving themselves. Potentially as mere appearance, but with Karma/ignorance rock solid material/out there. But it CAN be seen as mere appearance. And once its not solid anymore one time, its proven that the solidity has only been fake appearance, never really has been like that, just appeared. That solidity is optional, if so imagined.

But when you remove all these separation and being-located-feeling-arisings: The structure of your perspective reveals itself (perceptions perceiving itself, no center/awareness-location anywhere).

Any maybe you can imagine that these appearances can become infinitely complex. But they are the real You, arising in you, as you, perceiving itself.

And in that way the awareness of the abyss of awareness that you are (you can never define it, find it, measure it: INFINITE. Not finite). And you are also all appearances, nondual and infinite style.

And if you switch it all off, all appearances/perspectives off, in all perspectives that you imagine in parallel and forget, you are back to square one. And that is the infinitely simple core of you: An Absolute Reality initially unaware of itself, but with the potential for sentience as soon as something shows up, in any perspective. And its not located in 3D-Space. 3D-Space is imagined in you, as object. And you can't go anywhere, can't disappear, can't die. You can only imagine to do so ( : 

And fully understanding the structure of you own perspective (the appearances of the visual field as mere appearance, insubstantial hologram-like (Yoga of One Taste), the whole perspective being infinite because 3D-space is also something imagined in you, and especially not believing ANY separate self-arisings arising in you (which needs a lot of practice to spot them fast enough, and see them arising and moving in you as objects), then you get and understand is what this perspective of yours is. And that awarness has radically no location. That awareness is really radically no-thing. Yet Awareness happens, perceptions perceiving themself. No lense of perception remains.It feels like the whole field is self-aware, perceptions perceiving themselves. But the field can imagine any kind of identity, location or lense, or ideas about itself.

Then imagine there are no appearances, all switched off: The infinite Reality, initially unaware of itself, but potentially aware with sentience as soon as a appearance shows up.

And this insight is valid for all perspectives, since any real boundary between perspectives would be just an arising, nothing solid, and not the Infinite Awareness. So it is understood that these insights must be valid for all perspectives/beings.

But of course, people way smarter and wiser just would say:  The old pond, A frog jumps in: Plop!  Or the One Hand claps.

As always, selling water by the River that is you. Bon voyage.

PS: Maybe you can find a few Alien Godmind in the non-euclidian space of perspectives in the picture. For sure a fun ride...

3 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

It's actually amazing to see so much reaction for just telling that you're not AWAKE.

Everyone trying to prove that their own maps/methods of awakening is right. 

Nobody knows, just work on your direct experience and getting what is true.

> Everyone trying to prove that their own maps/methods of awakening is right. 

Thats why I prefer selling water by the River. No story or map/method is absolutely true. But some make more happy than others....

>Nobody knows.

:x Nobody knows: Safer than if somebody knows...  Sorry, just kidding ( : 

> just work on your direct experience and getting what is true.

Fully agree. Who else kind find out what you are than you?

22 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The only realization needed is the direct realization of who you are. Once you see clearly, you are finally free to embrace life unconditionally. As you climb into the sky, the cosmos unfolds beneath you, and the winds of life pass through you with stunning clarity that you never knew was possible. Lucid living is the pinnacle of the dream. Beyond beggaring love, it is being it.

:x

We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.

― Kalu Rinpoche

Love says: I am everything. Wisdom says: I am nothing. Between the two my life flows.

― Nisargadatta

25 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The only realization needed is the direct realization of who you are

I can have the realization of absolute infinity whenever I want, even just by meditating, but there is much more. we are called to understanding, to rise from the mud of the animal to the level of the gods. the absolute is a bottomless pit where everything is, realizing that fills you up, but there is a magical jungle to explore. The deeper you go, the clearer everything is, and that's just beginning.

The body mind is typing these words. Nothing else is happening here. 

Cheers to people teaching enlightenment and spirituality.

This can become so paradoxical that people tell you're crazy.

It happened to myself when i was reading my first spiritual book (The Power of Now) in 2016.

I was thinking "This guy has a serious mental problem". 

But i kept reading :D 

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

No issue with that, if that's what your life is about. I just don't think it serves to conflate that with unveiling and realizing the truth of existence. Nor to dismiss the latter as buddhism or neo-advaita (I agree that they are mostly full of shit, but that's because they haven't realized truth). Nor to suggest that there is anything more than or "beyond" truth. Alien intelligence and magical jungles are entirely dream phenomena.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

.The way I see it is that there is a step 1, which is to realize the absolute, to become infinite. full opening (5meo many times is normally necessary). get out of the human paradigm, of being an entity doomed to death that must survive. once you achieve this, which is a lot, you settle in the present. but you also abandon human games a lot, they lose interest.

then step 2 begins: the understanding of what reality is. psychedelics are needed once again, without them, the mind is too limited. I don't know about aliens, I know that understanding, when it happens, is magic. it is openness, depth, beauty

Edited by Breakingthewall

If you insist on reducing consciousness down like trying to understand a frog by throwing it into a blender and analyzing its juices, then I can tell you what you'll find: Nothing.

But you will not understand frog nor GOD.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.