1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Then go to sleep.

Haha - you're not that lucky 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That video was missing- I think it's just audio now

It's very easy to find, just write in google solipsism Leo gura

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

think it ranks up there with some of the best.  I give him shit for having crap genetics, but the stuff he puts out is good.   Where do guys think it is off?

Why do you think he has a crap genetics? 

He has two very important points: an unwavering desire to go deeper and objective intelligence, common sense. with this you reach the end of anything. psychedelics are nothing "worse" or illicit, they are part of reality. reality is you, psychedelics are you. Not trying to be smart, it's real

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this. I'm trying to guide you. If only you would humble yourselves.

You people are so fucking arrogant it is incredible.

What am I supposed to do with you?

How can I help you if you think you are above me?

Please stop kidding yourselves. Nobody here is above me. Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth. You just refuse to accept it. Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me. This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves.

It's quite challenging to believe this kind of statement from someone that doesn't personally know you or what you experience - while also trying to stay open-minded enough, that this might actually be true.

It's (out of my perspective) ultimately the question: who is more deluded? Leo or me? And either way could be correct. I don't know (yet). I need to trust Leo. AND I need to learn to trust in my own experiences - while staying suspicious enough of my minds interpretation of it.

It's a very interesting and delicate balancing act. But I guess that's just how it needs to be. Thank you for your guidance.

Edited by Mormegil

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why do you think he has a crap genetics? 

I awoke after two weeks, simply by staring at my hand.  It would take him a millennium.  So I think that's obvious.  I also leveraged self inquiry and the do nothing methods.   He would be hopelessly lost for decades attempting this without the assistance of drugs.   This is sad.  He has no clue what Being actually is.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Everyone on this forum is more awake than Leo.

Leo is the least awake person here.

The more awake you are, the less awake you are :)

It's so funny to see god is argueing with itself, questioning its existence. The funny thing is that it's just a reflection of my current consciousness and what is within god. In all honesty none of us are awake here, because we are god playing games on behalf of 1 mind in pointless loop. It's is truth that everyone of us has different awakenings but it all points to god. Your existence and behaviour will start pointing to god at all times when you're already reaching an end point because there is nothing else than god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Awake without psychedelics is more powerful, though. It is cleaner.

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Anyway, I started watching that video of yours with the advanced explanation of God Realization, to understand where you're coming from.

I don't doubt that you've discovered legit things. Perhaps unprecedented levels of lucidity. All good.

How that relates to truth or being free from delusion is a different question. I'm open to having my mind changed, as I know full well that I'm not awake. But I'm not debating that with you.

Yeh that's what happens :P

I agree with this.

When you reach certain levels of consciousness there are no delusions and it's just becoming obvious that you're god and god is within you.  There are no delusions in consciousness, just different levels of understanding that will eventually point to the same direction to "god". Leo is definitely the most awake one here just as i am after my ego death recently, anyone that says otherwise that he isn't awake is still sleeping. Leo deep inside at this core knows how awake he is, but the problem is because he is still in the dream he will be limited by "thoughts" so he will become like a bot again. The arrogance i see coming against Leo are the people that aren't awake.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

10 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Jowblob I wasn't asking.  ? 

Doesn't matter, i'm here to tell you about god because you're a child. God specifically told me after my ego death to tell everyone about god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 3/24/2023 at 2:05 PM, integral said:

I'm still at that assumption stage where I'm 100% sure I cant figure this out. 

Hit me up and I can give you a method. You definitely can!!! It's not even hard, hit me up. The main thing is many people on these forums don't actually watch Leo's videos. You need to binge watch them, over and over and over, until you get every single last drop of what he is communicating.

1. The first most important thing you need to do is to figure out how to cleanse the doors of your perception. You need to be able to feel an intimate connection with reality. If you can watch Leo's video and become aware that his body is your body, that you and him are in the SAME ROOM, that there isn't any distance. When you can feel that he truly is INSIDE YOU, your mind, and that you and him are one....then you have broken through.

2. He literally describes how to do this on his videos but majority of you only watch his videos 1 or 2 times. Here is something you don't understand....consciousness can gain a ridiculous amount of meaning beyond words. When you listen to someone speak you are not gaining definitional understanding, you are literally transmitting consciousness.

So if you just keep listening to something over and over....eventually your consciousness will figure it out. It also happens on its own. 

^^^^^ This took me all of a year. A FREAKING YEAR!!! Many of you are wasting your time!!! You need to be doing 2 things, tripping to reach peak states, and microdosing to raise your baseline state. Why? Because you are ASLEEP!!! You are misintrepreting reality, microdosing and reaching peak states constantly allow you to SEE HOW YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF!!!

You can't learn to swim unless you enter into water. You cannot intellectually learn how to swim!! You learn to swim by continually exposing yourself to water until you get it!! Guess what? What I am saying is the same thing!! Stop tripping to experience love!!! You are love!!! You don't need a psychedelic to experience what you are!!! The purpose of the psychedelic is to give you the opportunity to RECONTEXTUALIZE reality by putting you in different states!!! Guess what happens when your consciousness understands the difference between one state and another? IT BECOMES ABLE TO ACCESS THAT STATE!!

You are God!!! This is more true than you being human!!! Understand this!!! Stop wasting time!!!! I did it in a fucking YEAR!!! Leo literally told people how not to waste time.....and you still choose to do it. 

After you understand that top video.

Then watch this video over and over. 

If you do not gain a similar experience as described in this video....then you haven't really gone all the way. That's it!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 24/03/2023 at 6:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

Somebody will.

I will

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo.

On this planet earth, who's the spiritual teachers that are on your level of understanding what AWAKE and CONSCIOUSNESS is?

Can you list some teachers that you trust or appreciate after different kinds of depths of awakening?

@Inliytened1 First of all, I'm not Lester ! I dont know who that is or why you guys think I am him

Second of all, It's impressive you have become enlightened without drugs. 

I used a lot of psychedelics and dissociatives and let me tell you the states and feelings you get while tripping are MERELY POINTERS to very complex concepts like infinity, oneness, nothingness, God, everything-ness, etc. These concepts are so abstract and out of this world YOU CANNOT EXPERIENCE THEM. They were not designed to be experienced. They dont exist essentially. Everything you feel on drugs is fake, but can work well as pointers, to open your mind to possibilities.

So to all the people who claim they've experienced nothingness, infinity, God on drugs, IT"S ALL FAKE, IT"S ALL A HALLUCINATION. I promise you. Yes, the feeling was metaphorically close to the actual 'concept', but it was mostly what your limited human mind thought infinity or nothingness should feel like. Even if you were close, YOU"RE NOT EVEN CLOSE! Do you get it? Nothingness is not a feeling! Infinity is not a feeling! God damn, it should be obvious, I feel so stupid even saying this to you. They're all hallucinations! Trust me, it requires you to really abuse these substances until you truly realize the meaning of what a hallucination is.  They work wonders to open you up, but then if you continue using them you'll slowly enter the schizo realm by thinking you're actually speaking to "aliens" and entities and God or whatever. The drug hits you so hard that the thoughts that pop inside your head seem like they come from an alien entity. Schizo stuff. That's called psychosis, not enlightenment. 

It's very easy to fall into drugs' trap of "there are more awakening, there are higher and higher awakenings" that Leo seems to have fallen into. It took me a while to realize this. I kept using and using thinking there are higher and higher awakenings when in reality I was going deeper and deeper into complete delusions, total schizo realm. 

Complete enlightenment is definitely possible without the use of any drug. If it's 'your' destiny to awaken, 'you''ll awaken. 

I seriously doubt the "AWAKE" state of Leo (awake with capital A , because you see apparently there's a difference between awake and Awake, or AWAKE, who tf knows?), mainly because this post definitely came from a place of arrogance, narcissism and complete disrespect for everybody. If you think you know more than someone just because you DEDICATED YOURSELF MORE AND MADE MORE SACRIFICES AND DID MORE DRUGS:))), you're out of your mind, you're operating under a limiting belief. Whoever says he's the OnLy oNe AwAkE is probably ego tripping. It's understandable

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

Everyone on this forum is more awake than Leo.

Leo is the least awake person here.

No, I'm actually less awake than Leo. In fact, I almost fell asleep typing this comment.

@MisterNobody I've never done drugs, but there are higher awakenings than you've ever imagined. I'm always experiencing new awakenings that are not necessarily spiritual in nature, but still. There is an infinity to wake up to.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

If there’s one thing I’m becoming convinced about more and more, is that all of this is imagination. 

Insights, enlightenment, psychedelics, drugs, nirvana, time, space, planets, science, religion, solipsism, materialism, life, death, logic, spirits, animals, aliens, etc., etc.

Of course, this is clearly the case from higher states of consciousness. Trying to understand this at lower states is like asking a fish to fly into outer space while wearing a tuxedo. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Razard86 I appreciate your posts man.

You are one of the real ones among the many bullshitters here.

@Gesundheit2 When I say awakening I mean realizing who you are, what the nature of reality is. Not all spiritual epiphanies are awakenings. Not all spiritual knowledge is awakening.

If you have more than 4-5 awakenings there's something wrong. Some of them are delusions. When you truly awaken, you realize there cant be any higher awakening. That's just pure fiction or mental masturbation, cheap thrills 

3 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

When you truly awaken, you realize there cant be any higher awakening.

Why is that?