Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not how it works. That's incredibly simple-minded.

Of course, that’s the whole point. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura wow, these last few posts are surprisingly clean of you. Like a breath of fresh air :)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

36 minutes ago, aurum said:

I can’t say I’ve verified some of the things Leo talks about these days. But I think there is a realistic chance he has discovered something new about spirituality and has gone beyond at least a lot of other teachers. I’m willing to gamble on that.

To be fair you can't expect to "verify" heavy drug trips without heavy drug trips.

Staring at your palms for hours like you're on the special ed bus like some people do is never going to be a hallucinogenic trip. Obviously if someone thinks those practices are ever going to be a Salvia trip, they have more than earned their spot on that bus.

Hallucinogenic trip occurrences often have no relevance to what reality fundamentally is, though. Who cares if an alien supermind is imagining this galaxy to save its planet from an overfarming of fossil fuels? It has no relevance, since existence precedes the alien. In my mind it is of zero importance. There is only one worthwhile insight, in total ego death like breakthrough with the toad, and who cares about the rest?

3 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

To be fair you can't expect to "verify" heavy drug trips without heavy drug trips.

Staring at your palms for hours like you're on the special ed bus like some people do is never going to be a hallucinogenic trip. Obviously if someone thinks those practices are ever going to be a Salvia trip, they have more than earned their spot on that bus.

Hallucinogenic trip occurrences often have no relevance to what reality fundamentally is, though. Who cares if an alien supermind is imagining this galaxy to save its planet from an overfarming of fossil fuels? It has no relevance, since existence precedes the alien. In my mind it is of zero importance. There is only one worthwhile insight, in total ego death like breakthrough with the toad, and who cares about the rest?

Now you are talking.  Where the heck have you been?   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura how would you rate a classic Buddhist awakening? As described in Daniel Ingram's books

I would rate as silly nonsense.

Daniel Ingram has no clue what God is.

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Of course, that’s the whole point. 

It's wrong. That's the point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Compared to God, no conscious human is awake, yet God is everyone and everything. 

10 hours ago, Jowblob said:

He isn't, there is no such thing as god realization while being in the dream in other words realizing god and doing anything you want.

This is where Infinity and Time being a concept comes in, there is actually no this then that one thing after another, time is a concept, infinity isn't just that everything can happen, it's that everything is, infinity isn't just that everything will happen time is ultimately a concept infinity is everything is, will power to "do anything you want" is a concept, because EVERYTHING is, jowblob is flying, jowblob is hercules, jowblob is with Adriana Lima, Time is a concept, this then that is a concept, EVERYTHING is, you're imagining one thing is after another but it's not actually.

Imagine before the galaxy, before big bang, the beginning of time, what's before that, Imagine the end of time, what's after that. Now since we have eternity, that means infinity will at least happen right? Well since there is no beginning and end there's technically no time, "forward" in time, this after that is a concept, EVERYTHING is. INFINITY INFINITY IS, everything forward and backward inside out upside down here and not, IS.

Within infinity Devin tells jowblob he can't fly jowblob argues he can but he tries and doesn't, also within infinity same scenario but he does. Also within infinity THIS exact scenario we're 'having' right 'now', also within infinity this scenario and you fly. Also within infinity THIS scenario and you believe me, ..........................

No need for free will buddy, Adriana Lima, Flying, but also no Adriana and no Flying.

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

jowblob is with Adriana Lima

I wouldn't go that far. There are some things even infinity cannot achieve ????

Why is this thread even this long?

I feel like the correct reaction to this thread should have been, "Ah, okay, interesting statement, I will be waiting for future content."

Why the need to argue with Leo on that? No-one should believe him on word in the first place.

It's a new perspective to look at the world with. One of many a person can hold. It's not something you should adopt as your personal belief.

Well, I think it's evident that Leo had very deep awakenings to the infinite nature of reality 5 years ago. If since then he has been digging in a methodical and almost obsessive way, testing everything that exists, without procrastinating, without dedicating himself to anything else, and being an intelligent guy who seems to not be self-deceived and is objective, well, you have to give him the credit. . It is surely true that he has discovered new horizons in spirituality that we cannot even imagine. and this should not make our ego jump, but we must see in it the opportunity for something incredible. Those of us who like to delve deeper should see as an incentive that they make us see that our awakening is 1% of what is possible, since that means that we have 99% to explore.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm still more awake then you will ever be.

Then go to sleep.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You people are so fucking arrogant it is incredible.

I agree. That is why suffering is a great teacher. The ego cannot be talked gently and diplomatically into humility. Why would it? It is by definition the opposite of that.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 hours ago, Salvijus said:

If you don't like this song, you're not awake.

@Salvijus RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT ON THE SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also , if you dont like the Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado or All of the Lights by Kanye West YOU ARE NOT AWAKE !!!!!!!!!

@Leo Gura In your 'What does Awakening feel like?' video you describe your highest awakening as becoming a point in geometry, a perfect singularity. How many times have you become this point? And did you have higher awakenings then this one? Is alien consciousness beyond that?

3 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

Also , if you dont like the Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado or All of the Lights by Kanye West YOU ARE NOT AWAKE !!!!!!!!!

Lol the reaction ?

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I didn't just say awake. I said AWAKE.

Stop with the stupid word games... it's pathetic. You're getting too hung up on wording. It's also very arrogant and closed-minded of you to believe we haven't experienced higher awakenings, or that we don't know there are higher and even higher awakenings. I have told you this before and I'm telling you this now at the risk of getting banned since it seems like you're Mr. know it all seen it all tripped it all: you don't understand solipsism in its entirety. I know your pride and your ego mind doesn't like to be challenged and your immediate response is to completely reject questioning yourself BECAUSE YOU HAVE DEDICATED YOURSELF TO UNDERSTANDING MORE THAN ALL OF US, YOU HAVE TRIPPED MORE THAN ALL OF US etc etc which are all limiting beliefs I hope one day you'll become so enlightened you'll be humble. 

"This guy talks about being humble but look how condescending he is!" Yes, it's called gAsLiGhTinG :)))))))

Funny how you see me as arrogant and I see you as arrogant. I have watched you video on solipsism and you're not quite there yet.

I am more aware than Leo.

We are all awake otherwise we would not be here arguing.

17 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

Are you really Lester from the other forum?  If so your personality is much different here.  Odd indeed.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

I have watched you video on solipsism and you're not quite there yet.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Agree with that . Something is missing in that video

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree with that . Something is missing in that video

That video was missing- I think it's just audio now :)

But seriously guys @MisterNobody I think it ranks up there with some of the best.  I give him shit for having crap genetics, but the stuff he puts out is good.   Where do guys think it is off?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.