Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2023 at 11:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

...The woodchuck would be chucking wood if he could. 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:46 PM, Leo Gura said:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

The woodchuck is chucking wood (if it could) and I am the wood, the woodchuck and the chucking. 

The woodchuck would chuck wood as much wood woodchuck could chuck.

I Love all of YOU.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

22 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Isn't that interesting? You'd think that there could only be one. At least only one that makes sense.

There has to be exactly one that is true, or there is no such thing as awake at all. Those are the options. 

The other option is that there are an infinite number of awake states, some lesser, some greater.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Consciousness is not what you think it is, because you haven't had ego death. Instead of a tree falling listen to a tune.

Here's a melody:

Listen to it. When you turn this melody off, I am going to listen to it. When I listen to it, you will be hearing it, even if you have a different song then playing. But you will not understand how because you will be sure that you are hearing whatever song you put on afterwards. "Your direct experience". Even if you are dead or asleep, when I listen to the song, you are hearing it.

The inability to comprehend how, is because of the self based framework.

Each and every time this melody plays, irrespective of who is there to hear it, or even if every living being in existence is long dead and the universe has ended, the melody plays. Existence exists as the experience of the melody. There is nothing else. Existence exists as hearing, as seeing, as touching, and whatever else. Existence exists as many things.

In the comminication "I am conscious of this tune" is nothing at all but the verbalization that the tune is present. There is nothing to consciousness but presence. It is the sheer untouched fact of existence. In which there is nobody witnessing any of it. Because there are no perceivers of perceptions. There are perceptions. Each time they appear, they appear exactly the same.

?

@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this. I'm trying to guide you. If only you would humble yourselves.

You people are so fucking arrogant it is incredible.

What am I supposed to do with you?

How can I help you if you think you are above me?

Please stop kidding yourselves. Nobody here is above me. Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth. You just refuse to accept it. Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me. This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Squeekytoy Don't you dare think for one minute that you understand what AWAKE is.

I see through all your games.

You are fooling yourself. As is everyone in this thread.

There is no argument you can make, no critique you can make, of what I told you. I am absolutely correct, and you are wrong.

But again, you are too arrogant and your mind is too closed.

I have warned you guys over and over again about openmindedness. You are not openedminded enough to comprehend what I teach and the guidance I offer.

You refuse God's guidance. How can I help you? What more can I say?

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@Inliytened1 I love you man.

But you are NOT AWAKE!

Just trust me on this. I'm trying to guide you. If only you would humble yourselves.

How can I help you if you think you are above me?

Please stop kidding yourselves. Nobody here is above me. Nobody on this planet is above me.

I am telling you the truth. You just refuse to accept it. Because you are so arrogant.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves that you understand reality better than me. This is laughable.

Please stop kidding yourselves.

Bro - you arent even in the same arena as me because your genetics suck ass.   I could tell you things about awakening that would make your mind explode. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I see through all your games. Don't even try it.

None of your games will work on me. You need to understand this. You are smashing your head against a mountain, thinking that the mountain will yield.

Edited by Leo Gura

Don't take any of this personally. I am just here to guide you out of self-deception.

If you would but allow me.

God is trying to guide you to itself. But you are playing games.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't take any of this personally. I am just here to guide you out of self-deception.

If you would but allow me.

It's all good - look - I respect you and your work is brilliant.   Keep on chugging.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Bro - you arent even in the same arena as me because your genetics suck ass.

chad bodybuilder inliytend1

Just now, nhoktinvt said:

chad bodybuilder inliytend1

I have done that and still do! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I can’t say I’ve verified some of the things Leo talks about these days. But I think there is a realistic chance he has discovered something new about spirituality and has gone beyond at least a lot of other teachers. I’m willing to gamble on that.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's all good - look - I respect you and your work is brilliant.   Keep on chugging.

@Leo Gura Don't take that as a sign of weakness.  I'm still more awake then you will ever be.  But that's only because God dealt you a shit hand :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems like the only practical way is to go beyond human consciousness. I look forward to taking your upcoming course; I’ll highly consider doing a ketamine IV infusion around the time I take the course. 

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Squeekytoy Don't you dare think for one minute that you understand what AWAKE is.

I see through all your games.

You are fooling yourself. As is everyone in this thread.

Not gonna lie, it’s pretty funny that you’re arguing with, quite literally, a rubber duck 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura how would you rate a classic Buddhist awakening? As described in Daniel Ingram's books

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura how would you rate a classic Buddhist awakening? As described in Daniel Ingram's books

Dude- he had to take drugs to awaken so how can he rate a classic awakening?  How do you think he is going to rate it?  It will be corrupted by an awful bias.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.