Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

Nobody is going to enter the Highest Awakening you talk about without years of this work, inhuman deconstruction and openmindeness, lot of manual spiritual practises and than awakenings from psychedelics. Can you see your own work holisticly? And lets not forget its almost  impossible without having a psychedelic like 5-Meo to enter these insane states of Alien Intelligence you talk about. But nonetheless I believe you know that already and I see the eagerness in you to push trough all of the bullshit coming from the human mind. I see through all of it. And I like it ?

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

to try to understand. Do you consider that you yourself, in the video in which you appear in an awakening saying, there is no one in control, it is infinity, etc...were you AWAKE?

I have since reached much higher Awakening. That video is years old.

6 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Leo Gura 

Nobody is going to enter the Highest Awakening you talk about without years of this work, inhuman deconstruction and openmindeness, lot of manual spiritual practises and than awakenings from psychedelics.

Pretty much. But you don't have to reach the highest to get a lot of value out of this work. It's the journey not the destination. Don't be too in a rush. Enjoy the whole process of investigating Consciousness. It's all good stuff. And all your lowest awakenings will still be awesome. You don't need the highest right off the bat.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

have since reached much higher Awakening. That video is years old

10 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

@Leo Gura 

Yes, but it was a real awakening, or seems so. the breaking of the apparent limits of the finite. that is awakening for me. become infinite. It's the before and after. Once this is achieved (because you have to achieve it, whatever they say), I suppose that the deepening begins, but that awakening is the turning point imo

Edited by Breakingthewall

19 minutes ago, axiom said:

Once upon a time in a small village, there was a bustling playground filled with joyful children. Every day, they would gather after school to play games, share stories, and laugh with one another. Among them, a group of kids was particularly fond of a game they had created called "The Counting Challenge."

The rules of the game were simple: each child would take turns claiming they could count to a higher number than the others, and the winner would be the one who claimed the highest number. Every day, they would boast about how high they could count, trying to out-compete their friends.

One sunny afternoon, the children gathered to play their favorite game once more. A little boy named Sam proudly declared that he could count up to one hundred, while Sarah, a competitive girl, announced she could count up to two hundred. Not to be outdone, Tom claimed he could count to a thousand.

Just as the children were arguing and trying to outdo each other, an old man who had been observing them from a bench nearby approached the group. The children fell silent, curious to hear what he had to say.The old man smiled kindly and said, "My dear children, I have watched you play this game for many days, and I see that you all love to compete. But have you ever considered the nature of the universe and the true meaning of numbers?"

He paused, and a profound silence enveloped the playground. The old man spoke once more, his voice filled with an ancient wisdom that seemed to resonate with the very fabric of the cosmos.

No-one could hear what he said. They were too busy counting.

The old man opened his mouth to speak once again, but then decided against it.

I know another story. Some children were playing counting numbers and they only knew how to count up to 1. They spent the days saying, 1,1,1, like this all their lives, until one took 5 meo and suddenly encompassed all the numbers, which were infinite, and from That day, he decided, for pleasure, to keep counting, 2,3,4, etc, knowing that it would never end.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Enough with the word games. 

You are a word game. I was 200% serious about what I said. Trust me.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Some men have seen more of the elephant than others. So this metaphor is misleading. Not everyone is equally blind. My claim is that I've seen more of the elephant than most people have. You can dispute me all you want, but you can't really deny that not everyone has seen the elephant equally.

1. Yeah, if the elephant is a finite material object.
  2. The problem of qualia/relativity.
  3. On a more relative level, all established gurus are older than you. And people like Inliytened1 and Frank Yang are older than you. So the odds are not completely with you there either.
  4. I don't even take the elephant and blind men metaphor seriously. Gurus don't always disagree about different parts of the elephant. Sometimes they disagree about the same part. They just don't understand the problems of language. Or they do, but speak from ego (survival/politics), which is worse double-fold (Zen Devils).

Still despite all that, I think you are extremely conscious. At least more conscious than anyone I know, like I stated earlier. I have many reasons for thinking that, including your extensively long and extremely unique and original work for over the span of 10 years, and the fact that you are overly anti-dogma contrary to most other teachers who back the validity of their insights with tradition/culture.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, but it was a real awakening, or seems so. the breaking of the apparent limits of the finite. that is awakening for me. become infinite. It's the before and after. Once this is achieved (because you have to achieve it, whatever they say), I suppose that the deepening begins, but that awakening is the turning point imo

Who is determining what a real awakening is and a fake awakening?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have since reached much higher Awakening. That video is years old.

Pretty much. But you don't have to reach the highest to get a lot of value out of this work. It's the journey not the destination. Don't be too in a rush. Enjoy the whole process of investigating Consciousness. It's all good stuff. And all your lowest awakenings will still be awesome. You don't need the highest right off the bat.

where should a person stop with this work if they want to produce more artistic content like a film or music or something and spend time in that more. Like at any point is the investment in the work to return ration kinda plateaued you feel or like helped? I see that the videos are much clearer now, I just want to know if that was the goal (making art like film, books or music), where should a person niche into in your work

Edited by Vido

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Enough with the word games. 

He doesn't understand infinity.

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

He doesn't understand infinity.

I agree.

And I'm also deluded.

@Leo Gura Could you maybe elaborate on the difference between being awake and AWAKE? 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

I'm like that with pet shops - always some new animal to discover lurking in an unloved corner.

And honestly you will never awaken while you sit trapped in neo-advaitan dogma. But you do you 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I agree.

And I'm also deluded.

Inlytend1 is right, Awakening is realizing infinity, God, consciousness, which is the meaning of the term Awakening, all those other so called awakenings are within that infinity. Awakening being a concept doesn't negate that.

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Inlytend1 is right, Awakening is realizing infinity, God, consciousness, which is the meaning of the term Awakening, all those other so called awakenings are within that infinity. Awakening being a concept doesn't negate that.

I agree.

And I also don't understand anything you said.

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You are a word game. I was 200% serious about what I said. Trust me.

I don't trust you because you can't even trust yourself.  You are so full of shit that you can't see through it.  That's the whole problem.   Maybe try getting off the forum for a few weeks and just sit in meditation.  Stare at your hand for a week.  Then come back and I'll be serious with you.  Until then, you are playing games. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Pretty accurate. Couldn't agree more.

And I'm also a fat pig swimming in my own shit that I'm full with.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

If you don't like this song, you're not awake.

Im sorry but this is what real awakness looks like.

29 minutes ago, Devin said:

He isn't, there is no such thing as god realization while being in the dream in other words realizing god and doing anything you want. It is only possible if you "CHOOSE" a dream like that but even when you "CHOOSE" a dream like that you're still not god realized because you can only go so far in consciousness otherwise "others" will dissapear. Inliytened1 is just god playing games, he isn't in control , he types sht on behalf of GOD just as Leo

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE