Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura You should visit the Grand Canyon. You can trek it in a couple of days, just have to be careful of the tarantulas and mountain lions. Camping out there under the stars is amazing. As hot as Hades, with a microclimate in the summer frequently over 50c / 120 Fahrenheit. The Colorado river remains icy though, so that's a great way to cool off.

All in all, a great trip which I can recommend thoroughly.

Apparently.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not only are there degrees of Awakening, there are hundreds of different kinds of Awakening which are very different from each other.

Which is why hardly any two spiritual teachers agree with each other. Haven't you noticed they all disagree? How come? Obviously because there is no such thing as a singular Awakening. People who claim there is only one Awakening are not serious.

I think the point is awakening from the dream is final.  Once you have become directly conscious that you are God dreaming all bets are off.  You cannot go back.  The rest is a deeper exploration of yourself as God. But to realize you are God, is singular. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I think the point is awakening from the dream is final.  Once you have become directly conscious that you are God dreaming all bets are off.  You cannot go back.  The rest is a deeper exploration of yourself as God. But to realize you are God, is singular. 

I'm like that with pet shops - always some new animal to discover lurking in an unloved corner.

Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Unless you recontextualize the final awakening from the dream as just one part of the larger/deeper dream.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Unless you recontextualize the final awakening from the dream as just one part of the dream.

Enough with the word games. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why hardly any two spiritual teachers agree with each other. Haven't you noticed they all disagree? How come? Obviously because there is no such thing as a singular Awakening. People who claim there is only one Awakening are not serious.

Love this. I left religion, only to find myself following nonduality. It’s an improvement in certain aspects, but I’m starting to see that even nonduality locks you inside a “box”. 

Thank you for helping us discover that there are infinite kinds of Awakening to explore. The belief that there’s only one Awakening really kept me stuck and frustrated at myself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Some men have seen more of the elephant than others. So this metaphor is misleading. Not everyone is equally blind. My claim is that I've seen more of the elephant than most people have. You can dispute me all you want, but you can't really deny that not everyone has seen the elephant equally.

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But u haven't had a buddhist samadhi. Where the breath stops. Existence vanishes. And 7days last like 1moment.

Or am i projecting again?

I've had some samadhi. Not necessarily that one you describe.

But I've had Awakenings way beyond that. That's not the highest Awakening.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's just not the case based on my experience.

There is Awakening so deep that you could not function in normal life. You couldn't drive a car.

Just by the fact that you can drive a car I can tell that you're not deeply Conscious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Some men have seen more of the elephant than others. So this metaphor is misleading. Not everyone is equally blind.

I've had some samadhi. Not necessarily that you describe.

That's just not the case based on my experience.

There is Awakening so deep that you would not function in normal life. You couldn't drive a car.

Of course.  I could not function weeks after.  I almost didn't come back. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Oh sure. I don't dispute that some of you guys have had legit awakenings and mystical experiences.

then maybe you should stop saying: nobody here is awake, and replace it with: nobody here is as awake as me.

although I really do think that there is a dichotomy between awake and not awake. it is to have become infinite, or not. there is a crucial difference. It's the before and after. after having become infinite once, you will never be the same, you have realized that the finite was an illusion, you have broken the limits. later you can delve into it, or not do it

26 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

If you don't like this song, you're not awake.

This one is better

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

then maybe you should stop saying: nobody here is awake, and replace it with: nobody here is as awake as me.

I didn't just say awake. I said AWAKE.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Thank you, God. I will continue doing my homework.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

although I really do think that there is a dichotomy between awake and not awake. it is to have become infinite, or not. there is a crucial difference. It's the before and after. after having become infinite once, you will never be the same, you have realized that the finite was an illusion, you have broken the limits. later you can delve into it, or not do it

If Leo was truly awake he could hack God’s database and look into his followers brains and see who is awakened and who not. 

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This one is better

This guy is awake ? @StarStruck

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

This guy is awake @StarStruck

I remember busting nuts on that video as a kid so I definitely reached some peaks on it 

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This one is better

This one is better.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

to try to understand. Do you consider that you yourself, in the video in which you appear in an awakening saying, there is no one in control, it is infinity, etc...were you AWAKE?

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had some samadhi. Not necessarily that one you describe.

Are u sure you're giving enough credit to the samadhi i was describing? Total absorbtion into absolute. Where breath stops and u are completely sucked into absolute. And energy is so profound in the body that the body survives on prana generated by the samadhi alone. Time is completely wiped out. 1000 years can feel like 1moment

Idk why but it seems your not giving enough credit how insane these states are.

Edited by Salvijus

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I remember busting nuts on that video as a kid so I definitely reached some peaks on it 

Lol

Once upon a time in a small village, there was a bustling playground filled with joyful children. Every day, they would gather after school to play games, share stories, and laugh with one another. Among them, a group of kids was particularly fond of a game they had created called "The Counting Challenge."

The rules of the game were simple: each child would take turns claiming they could count to a higher number than the others, and the winner would be the one who claimed the highest number. Every day, they would boast about how high they could count, trying to out-compete their friends.

One sunny afternoon, the children gathered to play their favorite game once more. A little boy named Sam proudly declared that he could count up to one hundred, while Sarah, a competitive girl, announced she could count up to two hundred. Not to be outdone, Tom claimed he could count to a thousand.

Just as the children were arguing and trying to outdo each other, an old man who had been observing them from a bench nearby approached the group. The children fell silent, curious to hear what he had to say.The old man smiled kindly and said, "My dear children, I have watched you play this game for many days, and I see that you all love to compete. But have you ever considered the nature of the universe and the true meaning of numbers?"

He paused, and a profound silence enveloped the playground. The old man spoke once more, his voice filled with an ancient wisdom that seemed to resonate with the very fabric of the cosmos.

No-one could hear what he said. They were too busy counting.

The old man opened his mouth to speak once again, but then decided against it.

Apparently.