Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know, honestly. These people act like Leo doesn't exist, lol.

Solipsism in action :D

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't know, honestly. These people act like Leo doesn't exist, lol.

Leo is more awake then any of them.  I've listened to the teachings of Spira and he misses a key facet of awakening.  And that is that there are other minds.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@LSD-Rumi I feel that they are secretly learning from Leo. :D

It's funny to imagine that they could have secret meetings/zoom calls watching Leo's videos.

Maybe they have an account here. Who knows.

Edited by Understander

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Solipsism in action :D

You're labeling Consciousness.   Consciousness is singular.  There are no other minds.  Your mind is all there is.  There is nothing outside of your door because you are hallucinating now, as God.  This is your hallucination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 How did you get that from what I said? Where did I label or even refer to consciousness? All I said was (at least intended as) a humorous irony. I didn't mean it literally or seriously.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Inliytened1 How did you get that from what I said? Where did I label or even refer to consciousness? All I said was (at least intended as) a humorous irony. I didn't mean it literally or seriously.

The term solipsism causes confusion.  Because it implies that you as an ego is all there is. So by definition the term implies some type of actuality to the ego.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Once this thread reaches 1,000 posts, somebody will awaken :D

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The term solipsism causes confusion.  Because it implies that you as an ego is all there is. So by definition the term implies some type of actuality to the ego.  

If ego is not actual, how can you talk about it?

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

If you don't like this song, you're not awake.

Every vibration contains the lesson of Love :x

@Salvijus Can I just press the like button without actually liking it? Or is that considered aping and aural masturbation?

Not only are there degrees of Awakening, there are hundreds of different kinds of Awakening which are very different from each other.

Which is why hardly any two spiritual teachers agree with each other. Haven't you noticed they all disagree? How come? Obviously because there is no such thing as a singular Awakening. People who claim there is only one Awakening are not serious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gesundheit2 pressing a like without liking the video means audio masturbation? Im not sure i understand the joke here :D

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not only are there degrees of Awakening, there is hundreds of different kinds of Awakening which are very different from each other.

so, maybe there is a (remote) possibility that someone on this forum has had one of those awakenings, perhaps in the lowest degree, and the most despicable of them all??

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

so, maybe there is a (remote) possibility that someone on this forum has had one of those awakenings

Oh sure. I don't dispute that some of you guys have had legit awakenings and mystical experiences.

There's just much higher ones.

I've had dozens of different kinds of them. So you can't tell me they don't exist. And since I've had so many different kinds, I'm in a unique position to say which ones are lower and higher. You can't know until you got a bunch of them to compare to each other. That's what I've spent the last few years doing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not only are there degrees of Awakening, there are hundreds of different kinds of Awakening which are very different from each other.

Which is why hardly any two spiritual teachers agree with each other. Haven't you noticed they all disagree? How come? Obviously because there is no such thing as a singular Awakening.

https://americanliterature.com/author/james-baldwin/short-story/the-blind-men-and-the-elephant

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm in a unique position to say which ones are lower and higher.

But u haven't had a buddhist samadhi. Where the breath stops. Existence vanishes. And 7days last like 1moment.

Or am i projecting again?