Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

I think what he's saying is that compared to his level of awakening we're still asleep.  I consider myself fully awake, despite his statement to the contrary. 

Keep in mind that most of us aren't independently wealthy and don't have access to psychedelics, at least to the degree that he does.  If I could have access to the cornucopia of psychedelics he's had access to, I could arrogantly say the same thing.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is not enlightened.  He cheated via full drugs.  Drugs are a falsehood.  This s fake awakening. He is a false prophet.  He is false.  False is him.

Same is you, minus the drugs.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The fact that you even feel the need to post such a topic shows how you have been taken over by your ego. You seem to be using this forum for mental masturbation. Your behavior in general is really problematic.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Leo is not enlightened.  He cheated via full drugs.  Drugs are a falsehood.  This s fake awakening. He is a false prophet.  He is false.  False is him.

xD Way to shit on some of the best spiritual tools out there.

Okay, I took a week break from posting because I was feeling like I was getting to caught up in peoples bullshit. I've made two comments since my return, and both I regret it.

Okay, I am taking another post break for a week. Will pop my head in from time to time.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I've been contemplating my use of the forum, feeling it out, self reflecting.

I have decided that, of course I will continue to moderate the form.

However, for my use here when I am engaging with you guys... If I deem you are a drama causer, or you are disrespectful, trolling, immature and don't respect my time on your threads then I will stop engaging with some of you guys. 

I've grown a lot, and have a lot of value I can offer to you. But, if you speak to me like a petty fool, I am not engaging.

I have decided that I want to enjoy the use of the form, and I want to focus on constructive and higher conscious threads.  

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

xD Way to shit on some of the best spiritual tools out there.

Okay, I took a week break from posting because I was feeling like I was getting to caught up in peoples bullshit. I've made two comments since my return, and both I regret it.

Okay, I am taking another post break for a week. Will pop my head in from time to time.

Love ya.  Hey just getting you guys thinking.   Try the meditation path at least for a time.  He's right about the genetics part.  If it's not there it's not there.  There are things about a sober awakening I can't begin to teach a soul like that, because they have no hope for it. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Same is you, minus the drugs.

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was never bothered.   Another assumption.    But awakening from the dream, that is Absolute. 

awakening from the dream is Absolute.  There are no degrees.   I did not see a response from him on this.  If he wants to ban me he can, - but he is wrong if he says there are degrees to that.   He is wrong because he did not awaken sober so he doesn't know 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Meditation is useful. But, it's not being AWAKE.

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

? Don't sentence him to the stake so quickly. I think he is opening new paths. spirituality is all reductionism. but reality is still there no matter how much you reduce it to nothing. Let's see what reality is. Drugs are just reality.

Indeed.  But its not the same as enlightenment.   Enlightenment is valid and real.    I will not permit my mind to be poisoned and nor should you.  Do not heed fools.  Fools will be all around you shouting a bunch of crap in your ear.  All you have to really do is just look at your hand, and you will see reality.  You don't need drugs.  For him, raw reality wasn't enough   Looking at his hand wasn't enough.  I don't know, the genetics wasn't there.  I can't answer that.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Aren't you aware of your mindless parroting?

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed.  But its not the same as enlightenment.   Enlightenment is valid and real.    I will not permit my mind to be poisoned and nor should you.  Do not heed fools.  Fools will be all around you shouting a bunch of crap in your ear.  All you have to really do is just look at your hand, and you will see reality.  You don't need drugs.  For him, raw reality wasn't enough   Looking at his hand wasn't enough.  I don't know, the genetics wasn't there.  I can't answer that.   

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It depends, psychedelics are extremely useful for me, if not necessary, to go beyond a rather limited point. Leo and what he says about who is awake or not, who cares? zero. I know what I am and I perceive my limitation. I'm at the beginning in this work, that is not a small thing. I understand Leo I'd say, he has gone through a long purification process to reach a point where psychedelics amplify his consciousness enormously. this is real . psychedelics are a purification tool, they reveal your impurity, and you have to polish it off to move on. they will speed up the work x100

A.) No person is enlightened/awakened, Consciousness is conscious, God is God, a person is within Consciousness/God. (You, ultimate you, are not a person)

B.) The concept of a person being enlightened or awake IS a concept, you ARE fooling yourselves.

I don't know if this is exactly what Leo is saying, but what he's saying is actually TRUE, you just have to remove the human element of Leo that YOU are conceiving. Leo the person is not awake, I think he is taking it upon himself to 'speak on God's behalf', probably drug induced so it's coming out as ego, or a test.

Edited by Devin

7 minutes ago, Vibes said:

Aren't you aware of your mindless parroting?

Moderator privileges being suspiciously prevalent among the most well trained parrots. Makes sense in a lot of ways to help push out a uniform idea, yet I would get annoyed at people using my exact language and catchphrases. I could never be a cult leader because that would annoy me too much.

To be honest I would probably say so. "Hey guys you don't have to copy my words verbatim".

2 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Moderator privileges being suspiciously prevalent among the most well trained parrots. Makes sense in a lot of ways to help push out a uniform idea, yet I would get annoyed at people using my exact language and catchphrases. I could never be a cult leader because that would annoy me too much.

To be honest I would probably say so. "Hey guys you don't have to copy my words verbatim".

That's not what I am saying. You shouldn't be here in this forum.

3 minutes ago, Vibes said:

That's not what I am saying. You shouldn't be here in this forum.

How comes? ?

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

awakening from the dream is Absolute. There are no degrees.

What is Absolute? Explain it to me like I'm 5 years old.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

47 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Thought Art why not? this is just like me saying "drugs are useful. But it's not being AWAKE"

7 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Thought Art why not? this is just like me saying "drugs are useful. But it's not being AWAKE"

Yeah why not? I call bullshit.  I call it when I see it 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.