Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did explain God-Realization in my video called An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization. It's in that direction.

Is it though ? Not an offshoot ? 

Would you say you're God imagining to be an alien imagining to be a human ? 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

9 hours ago, undeather said:

On the one side, your post oozes narcissism and lack of humility. But then it's also true that those qualities have nothing to do with the potential validity of your insights.

That's the Schrödinger's Leo. You don't know the answer before you've opened his brain and peaked inside.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I did explain God-Realization in my video called An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization. It's in that direction.

Just seen 1/4 and extremely interesting. I'd say this is the right direction 

Edited by Breakingthewall

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because everything in your experience is imagined by God. That's how reality is created.

For you to be "enlightened" God has to imagine that you one day you "became enlightened". You have a whole story that you tell yourself of how it happened, when it happened, where it happened, and what it means.

Yes all those stories are imagined and the "you" that enlightenment happened to is also imagined. But what you are talking about is not what I would call enlightenment. It's a glimpse followed by stories. At best they start a process that will eventually lead up to enlightenment.

Just put into yourself everybody's opinion in this thread, then expand more and more as consciousness. Just eat every post. Inculde all!

4 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes all those stories are imagined and the "you" that enlightenment happened to is also imagined. But what you are talking about is not what I would call enlightenment. It's a glimpse followed by stories. At best they start a process that will eventually lead up to enlightenment.

I don't think he believes in realizing nothingness/non-duality, he seems to write them off as imagination or not absolute, I'm not sure if it's a communication disconnect or what.

Something that I shared with my daughter after seeing it in Paris. It doesn't matter if the form is human or alien, we are all the same brilliant being.

Sheakespeare and Company - Paris (stair quote).JPG

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Any drug which does anything other than destroy the mind leads to nothing but a bunch of appearances. Hallucinating space aliens has nothing to do with reality. A hallucination is never going to be anything other than that.

Nobody can awaken technically because there is nobody? Is this the logic used by many gurus? But more practically without trying to trick people, people can awaken but the moment of that is the vanishing of the witness completely, so all thoughts appear without a thinker of them. And in that way there is nobody to know anything, only the appearing of the thought which constitutes the knowledge.

It is not even overly complex or deep. There is absolutely nothing at all in the statement "I am conscious of purple", other than the fact that purple is present. The sheer fact of its being. Being can be many things. It can be an appearance of an alien and the appearance of the quality of every word it transmits also.

+1 and X 1000 :-)

Apparently.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For you to be "enlightened" God has to imagine that you one day you "became enlightened". You have a whole story that you tell yourself of how it happened, when it happened, where it happened, and what it means.

This actually really makes sense.

I wonder, can one actually become conscious of how he / she as God is imagining the bubble of experience in that very moment? Wouldn't that be Awakening?

54 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is being said here that isn't already known.  This post was an attention grab and nothing more.  It's hype for his upcoming course.  99 percent of his audience could use the course but he better start at ground zero.  Straight to the deepest stuff ain't gonna work.   99 percent of the audience needs to just listen to the metaphysical and enlightenment episodes first and have done the practices for at least 3 years.  Then take the course. 

Honestly I can't really see how you could condense it down to a course. It needs to be adapted to the students progress and hang ups.

For you to be "awake" God has to imagine that you one day you "became awake". You have a whole story that you tell yourself of how it happened, when it happened, where it happened, and what it means.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

I don't think he believes in realizing nothingness/non-duality, he seems to write them off as imagination or not absolute, I'm not sure if it's a communication disconnect or what.

Yeah could be but those stages are usually what people go through so I hope he has a plan to help people through them.

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

Yeah could be but those stages are usually what people go through so I hope he has a plan to help people through them.

I don't know of any teacher that says those things aren't absolute enlightenment like he does.

4 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I don't know of any teacher that says those things aren't absolute enlightenment like he does.

Yes, because we have to include all into our consciousness. Include non-duality. Every belief is true. Not intellectuall including, but into our consciousness. Acknowledge non-duality.

18 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Something that I shared with my daughter after seeing it in Paris. It doesn't matter if the form is human or alien, we are all the same brilliant being.

Sheakespeare and Company - Paris (stair quote).JPG

I WISH

I COULD SHOW YOU 

WHEN YOU ARE

FOOLISH OR 

IN DENIAL

THE ASTONISHING 

DEPTH

OF YOUR OWN

IGNORANCE 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I don't see a problem with defining those as enlightenment or later on the path. I think that the teachers that are later on the path are harder to find.  They probably don't hang on Youtube. ? Or they do but they don't mention the deeper realizations.

52 minutes ago, Juan said:

I get you, and I expect to write me back that I don’t get you but, careful with lie to yourself Leo, I know that during or after a psychedelic trip, you could get this “superiority complex” attitude. I know you spoke not so long ago about value more being arrogant than humble was it?, humble yourself man. Even if you are “the most awake person on Earth”, fine ok, the fact that you share this it proves that you wanna prove something if not then there wouldn’t be a need. I love you man so please, take it easy. 

The good news is all that is imagined. 

Also, let’s start to look at the stuff we are criticizing or praising within ourselves.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nothing is being said here that isn't already known.  This post was an attention grab and nothing more.  It's hype for his upcoming course.  99 percent of his audience could use the course but he better start at ground zero.  Straight to the deepest stuff ain't gonna work.   99 percent of the audience needs to just listen to the metaphysical and enlightenment episodes first and have done the practices for at least 3 years.  Then take the course. 

I don’t know about that… I think that anyone who is crazy enough to even think about taking that course to begin with will do so regardless of any prerequisites.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI