Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WelcometoReality said:

I wouldn't say that no. I would say it's prior to imagining.

And I would say you're imagining that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In order to speak at all about a thing called enlightenment, you gotta have a picture in your mind of what it is, and then you also gotta tell yourself that your picture is valid. Otherwise you could not speak about it or even know that you're enlightened. So enlightenment comes with many assumptions and ideas.

but does that mean that such a thing like enlightment does not exist at all, or just that we cannot picture it? 

sounds to me similar to the issue with God. After all, God exists, yet any picture or concept of it, does not capture it.

Edited by Mormegil

Have there been other teachers that say there's something further than non duality/nothingness?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you're imagining it right now. See?

In order to speak at all about a thing called enlightenment, you gotta have a picture in your mind of what it is, and then you also gotta tell yourself that your picture is valid. Otherwise you could not speak about it or even know that you're enlightened. So enlightenment comes with many assumptions and ideas. For example, you tell yourself that you had an enlightened and you tell yourself that your enlightenment is complete and all there is to the matter. Or you tell yourself that your enlightenment is incomplete. Or you tell yourself that your enlightenment is the same as the Buddha's or Rupert Spira's, or whatever.

And where is the difference with your awakening? 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And I would say you're imagining that.

How do you know that?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Like realizing that God is Alien Intelligence.

I've have been awake to (exactly) this in the past. And it is beyond what any human can desire, want or ask for. It makes perfect sense.
It's a complete energetic shift, not energy in the term we humans can think of but something else, completely different, qualitatively beyond what any mind but this mind can/can't comprehend.
No amount of work will take you there yet all the work/ life experience you put in will be of help.

The only term I can think of right now that can get closer to that state/feeling is "meta-cognitive ecstasy".

It's the soberest state anyone can reach and it only happened to me on large doses of lsd/psylocybin.

Leo, how do you dwell in that space? It just eats me alive and all the love (for lack of a better term)  just seems to overwhelm me after a certain amount of time? 

I start having insights beyond what I know what to do with, things connect in ways I never thought posible and the maddening side of intelligence is (almost) too much to bear... 

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

How do you know that?

Nothing is being said here that isn't already known.  This post was an attention grab and nothing more.  It's hype for his upcoming course.  99 percent of his audience could use the course but he better start at ground zero.  Straight to the deepest stuff ain't gonna work.   99 percent of the audience needs to just listen to the metaphysical and enlightenment episodes first and have done the practices for at least 3 years.  Then take the course. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Mormegil said:

but does that mean that such a thing like enlightment does not exist at all, or just that we cannot picture it? 

I'm saying something more radical: that you do picture it, and that's part of the deception. You represent your own enlightenment to yourself in your mind.

How do you know that one person's enlightenment is identical to that of another? You don't know that. And in fact they are not identical. Even your own enlightenments are not identical to themselves.

sounds to me similar to the issue with God. After all, God exists, yet any picture or concept of it, does not capture it.

Of course no picture can do it justice. But that's not the point being made here.

9 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

How do you know that?

Because everything in your experience is imagined by God. That's how reality is created.

For you to be "enlightened" God has to imagine that you one day you "became enlightened". You have a whole story that you tell yourself of how it happened, when it happened, where it happened, and what it means.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you know that one person's enlightenment is identical to that of another?

Good point. Have to contemplate this further, thanks.

Just now, Mormegil said:

Good point. Have to contemplate this further, thanks.

This doesn't negate enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This doesn't negate enlightenment.

You also don't know that your enlightenment is the end of consciousness.

You have to assume there's nothing beyond or above it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You also don't know that your enlightenment is the end of consciousness.

I never said it was.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I never said it was.  

Well then, why are you so bothered when I say there's something beyond it?

Let's hope that all this is the preparation of something interesting, because lately Leo's speech is: not this, not this either. the only valid thing: alien awakening. and what is alien awakening leo? Too deep, you wouldn't understand. I will explain it in my course

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's hope that all this is the preparation of something interesting, because lately Leo's speech is: not this, not this either. the only valid thing: alien awakening. and what is alien awakening leo? Too deep, you wouldn't understand. I will explain it in my course

I did explain God-Realization in my video called An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization. It's in that direction.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody on this planet understands what I am talking about. I don't care how implausible that sounds, it is the case.

Had you met everyone on this planet? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing personal or egoic about this.

o.O

1 minute ago, Juan said:

Had you met everyone on this planet?

I didn't need to. All it requires is consciousness.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well then, why are you so bothered when I say there's something beyond it?

I was never bothered.   Another assumption.    But awakening from the dream, that is Absolute. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I didn't need to. All it requires is consciousness.

I get you, and I expect to write me back that I don’t get you but, careful with lie to yourself Leo, I know that during or after a psychedelic trip, you could get this “superiority complex” attitude. I know you spoke not so long ago about value more being arrogant than humble was it?, humble yourself man. Even if you are “the most awake person on Earth”, fine ok, the fact that you share this it proves that you wanna prove something if not then there wouldn’t be a need. I love you man so please, take it easy. 

Edited by Juan