Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

You once said the end all be all is love

What about alien love ? 

The chicks say i make love like an alien beast.  Its out of this world :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

You know why the people in this thread aren't truly positive about you claiming to be the only "one" awake? It is because you weren't conscious at the time of making this thread that it's truly your dream and that others are you?

Try this for research purpose

Take 300-400 ug lsd-p1, truly give yourself to god and ask god/yourself to be killed. After you have done that and you have experienced omniscience where everything is deconstructed to you post the same thread right after, the others will confirm this that it was correct by only posting positive comments in the same thread and congratulating you?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It's like this place is infested with rats and as soon as something drops on the floor they all come from hiding and swarm for a bite.

16 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

haha

Just kidding

Life has been such a mind fuck I am now open minded on principle

Alien consciousness .. trick or clue ? In any case : amazing 

rick-and-morty-morty.gif

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enlightenment is bullshit. There exist much deeper consciousness. Orders of magnitude deeper. That is what I am interested in teaching. I do not care about enlightenment at all. I do not teach enlightenment any more.

Nice, I noticed that you took down the pinned topics about enlightenment and nonduality from years ago. Thank you for clarifying your stance.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

32 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Inliytened1 WATCH YOUR ARROGANCE MISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
9 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

So if its not validated by you, how can you be so sure that no one else here is awake ? Not saying you are not right, but what makes you so sure ?

I can't explain it. It's just something I know from my own Awakenings.

Sounds convincing

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love you too, babe. ;)

Watch your arrogance.

Ill quote you from one of your own episodes...I don't remember which one. 

"But the fact of the matter is, you don't know that."  

So be wary of your assumptions.  My 9th great science teacher once said that it makes an ass out of u and me :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura How the hell am I going to become Omniscient if I am way stupider than you? I feel like an idiot. I doubt myself at every word I speak.

If I keep doing the work (which to me means, real desire for understanding + psychs to boost the process by x1000), is it guaranteed that at some point a miracle will happen to me?

The way you speak, it seems like even if I dedicate 100% of my life to this, it'd still not be enough by a lot.

Everyone trying to outsmart Leo

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Everyone trying to outsmart Leo

?

We are aliens when we wake up we are on the aliens space ship. The alien bio hack the humans so they can live inside of their body and watch it in their simulator but then the humans aren't even real and are  inside their simulation. They only bio hacked the humans in their simulation 

Edited by Hojo

You guys are clowns. Everything is reason for stupid jokes and dismissal.

I don't know what you are doing here if you don't take Leo seriously. Get the fuck out of this forum. You know who you are.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

?

Padawans step aside.  The Jedi shall do battle.  Who wins shall dictate tbe direction of the force.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

@Leo Gura I don't really understand how saying this will make anything any better. Are you trying to prevent false teachings or something? What actually changes from saying this?

Nope. That's not it.

@Leo Gura Is complete Awakening impossible because it's infinite?

11 hours ago, Loveeee said:

You figured out all of reality, so did I 

just-so-you-know-youre-not-alone.gif

@Leo GuraThis only shows that your post starting this topic doesn't do anything, at least not that I know of.

16 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura How the hell am I going to become Omniscient if I am way stupider than you? I feel like an idiot. I doubt myself at every word I speak.

If I keep doing the work (which to me means, real desire for understanding + psychs to boost the process by x1000), is it guaranteed that at some point a miracle will happen to me?

The way you speak, it seems like even if I dedicate 100% of my life to this, it'd still not be enough by a lot.

This is preposterous.   You are fucking God so how can you be stupid?  You can dumb yourself down- like I did, or Leo did as a human finite "being".  But you also have the innate ability to expand your consciousness onto omniscience.   Do not let some figment of your mind deceive you into self doubt.   Self doubt is a dream killer.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

nobody is ever gonna wake up by discussing things on a forum

Somebody will.

@Leo Gura Me?