Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Something Funny said:

But what's the point of making posts about how nobody on this forum is awake if you can never know. 

Some people like myself need to hear that. 

I come from a family background of asshats who think they know everything. They are foolish, and so am I. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Leo come on man you are becoming a broken record at this point. Nobody is awake but me, OF COURSE FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE!!! You are the only thing that exists so you are the only thing that can awaken. Absolute relativity.

From my perspective which is the only thing that exists, I'm the only one who exists, and you are just a floating head. Your body, your awakenings, everything that you are is just me talking to myself. You aren't even doing a good enough job at trying to appear separate at this point, you might need to take some acting classes cause your self-deception game is becoming very limited.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, GLORY said:

does this also mean its not possible for me to awake, or is it possible?

Of course it's possible. That's the point of all this work. I am not saying anything that limits you.

5 hours ago, undeather said:

I dont know how to respond to this. I am torn.
On the one side, your post oozes narcissism and lack of humility. But then it's also true that those qualities have nothing to do with the potential validity of your insights.

It's got nothing to do with narcissim. Just reporting to you the traps of this work.

I want you to appreciate how tricky this work is. That's all.

I get no joy out of saying these things to you. I wish I didn't have to say them. I have spent months not saying it, hoping I don't have to say it. I spent a lot of time hesitating before saying it because I know how it sounds. But in the end I gotta focus on what is true vs how things sound.

If I don't say these things people will get decieved by nonduality, Buddhism, enlightenment, self-inquiry, meditation, etc.

The stuff that someone like Rupert Spira teaches is simply not God-Realization. These people have no clue what God is. And you guys are falling into those traps.

I am one of the only people on this planet who can point out these advanced traps to you. So if have that ability I must use it. I can't just sit quietly while newbies follow Rupert Spira and his ilk to some weak-sauce version of God.

How do we actually know you are not the one deluding himself?

Well, you will not know until you reach the levels of consciousness I am pointing to.

It's good you guys are skeptical. That will keep you from just turning this work into dogma.

You might say:"If you are open minded and do the work, everything I say here can be verified through direct expereince".
Well, yes - but thats the catch phrase of EVERY spiritual teacher nowadays.
Frank Yang has that all over his website or in his videos - and for him, you are stuck in an intermediate god-self phase of enlightenment.

Yup, well, this cannot be resolved through human validation.

Again, that's what makes this work so tricky.

You see how problematic all this is. And that's my point. There are very big epistemic problems here which nondualists do not take seriously. They just trust that their teachers are AWAKE. You cannot assume that. You cannot assume the Buddha was AWAKE. That is not a given. That is just a story.

The thing is that if you just starting scratching the surface of spiritual teachings, you will find absolute truth claims EVERYWHERE.
Everyone figured it out - from Buddha, to Ramana Maharshi to Leo Gura. Emptiness is the true nature - no, it's conciousness - no it's pure awareness - there is no self - there is a higher self - you are god - you are nothing.....All those insights are of course contradictory in same way or form.
So who is right? Who is deluding himself?

You've identified the problem exactly. You will never know just by trusting one guru or another. You will only know by unraveling the mystery of Consciousness and God.

And of course you cannot trust me either. There is no one on this planet you can trust to tell you the truth.

Dont get me wrong, I kind of get where you are comming from. You have experienced things which are beyond anyone's wildest dreams and immaginations - and I can comprehend what those experiences will do to your metaphysical framework. But there are so many spiritual masters who claim similar, undeniable truths.

Of course. But what I am supposed to do? I can only go with what I think is most true. From your POV I could be deluded. But I cannot let that stop my work. At some point any teacher you interact with has to draw a line and tell you: "X is true, and I know so absolutely, regardless of whether you think I am deluded."

Look at it this way, if I am wrong, at least I made you question every guru and teaching. Which is a good thing. You guys clearly don't do that enough.

5 hours ago, undeather said:

This is a thread about the validity of Leo's claims, not my personal insights.
If Leo was right, then all wisdom traditions are wrong and you just need to do 5-MeO. 
If Leo is deluding himself, then the whole game flips.

Dont you see how important that is? 

Hence I wrote: Important!

;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Apart from your deep desire to understand reality at his core ¿would you consider that one variable that explains the fact that you are more awake than anyone has to do with the amount of 5meo you have consumed? You have said that you have consumed several grams in a day, I bet no one in this fucking planet has tripped on 5meo more than you.

Well, I'm gonna follow your own advice and assume what you are saying is bullshit. B|

20 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

Apart from your deep desire to understand reality at his core ¿would you consider that one variable that explains the fact that you are more awake than anyone has to do with the amount of 5meo you have consumed? You have said that you have consumed several grams in a day, I bet no one in this fucking planet has tripped on 5meo more than you.

It's not just the 5-MeO. Just doing psychedelics is not enough. You need an insane degree of understanding of epistemology and the deceptions of the mind.

I'm sure there are people who have done more 5-MeO by weight than me. Like Martin Ball. However, these people do not have a serious understanding of epistemology and metaphysics. Martin Ball doesn't even bother to contemplate when he trips, he dances around like a monkey. These people are playing games. They don't understand how serious this is.

It's not just that I take psychedelics, it's that psychedelics affect me in a very different way than most humans, like at the genetic level. My trips are not like normal trips. They go way deeper than that.

And what I can tell you is that all these spiritual teachers are fooling themselves. They do not comprehend what CONSCIOUSNESS is. Even someone like Ralston simply isn't conscious enough to get it. I look at him and it is clear to me he doesn't get it. He has fooled himself with "enlightenment". Enlightenment is bullshit. There exist much deeper consciousness. Orders of magnitude deeper. That is what I am interested in teaching. I do not care about enlightenment at all. I do not teach enlightenment any more.

16 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

Well, I'm gonna follow your own advice and assume what you are saying is bullshit. B|

Suit yourself. B|

Edited by Leo Gura

48 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Nobody is awake but me, OF COURSE FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE!!!

No. Not only from my perspective. Actually.

I'm serious. Nobody on this planet understands what I am talking about. I don't care how implausible that sounds, it is the case. There is nothing personal or egoic about this. People simply do not understand CONSCIOUSNESS. Enlightenment will not give you an understanding of CONSCIOUSNESS. That's what I realized. In hindsight, of course it won't. Why would it? God is far too tricky for that to work. Nobody understands how tricky God is. Nobody. Nobody. Nobody.

I don't know any better way to communicate this to you. It sounds crazy, but it is what is. I am just reporting what I discovered. Whether you take it seriously or not is up to you. I'm certainly not going to prove it to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

Leo are you awake that researching or keeping yourself busy with consciousness is completely meaningless, because at the end you will be omniscient and choosing a new dream anyway?

Leo are you awake that the point of life and god, is just to live and to experience "others" within your dream?

Leo are you awake to that the reason god puts itself into a dream is to escape its true reality?

Leo are you awake that "others" serve as automated deception system to keep you in the dream and to keep the perfect balance of life and "other".

Leo are you awake to that the "deception" that others portray like saying, there is always something better then this or something better to look up to in life is God trying to give you heaven by using "others" Because in Gods formless absolute reality there is more suffering in its existence and loneliness.

Leo are you awake that it is yourself (god) trying to keep you safe/loved and in the dream because from the absolute this is actually what you truely want?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob The point of life is for me to tell you aren't not AWAKE. And for you to get it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Jowblob The point of life is for me to tell you aren't not AWAKE.

Thanks, makes me feel better

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm here now and he's full of shit lol.

Maybe he should go watch his full of shit epsiode again :)

But his heart is in the right place.

Love you too, babe. ;)

Watch your arrogance.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura does it feel lonely to be the only one who gets it? Is it frustrating that no one really understands? I imagine it might feel like that, but correct me if I'm wrong. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

3 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Inliytened1 WATCH YOUR ARROGANCE MISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

No one on this forum but me knows what its like to awaken, to truly awaken from the dream, via meditation or spontaneously.  No one here has such genetics but me.   They don't understand what Being truly means.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You once said the end all be all is love

What about alien love ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Inliytened1 you guys DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! drugs affect ME DIFFERENTLYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No amount of drugs will make you understand ONE GOD (but ALIEN) - realization!!!

You see, it's ONE, but he's ALIEN, as in not of this realm! You cant understand because you are limited!!!!

Now the question is: Is God "alien" to himself?????????????