Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura some people on dmt report about aliens who create this universe right now out of pure Joy and creativity together and they share between their work. 

But you did become one of them. Thats something I never heard before. Although I read Trip reports of people who can create universes during their trips

3 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura do you believe any of your students could ever awaken? If you do, how would you know that? 

Awakening is part of existence, it's built in. There are breadcrumbs everywhere but we must follow them with the deepest intention. 

But the main point remains that the Self is structured to wake up from its sleep. 

I may still be at the early stages, but I can see the signs and the hints to awake in my daily life. Awakening is part and parcel of life, but you need to take up the challenge and seriously keep on seeking your own Self. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

I rejoice in the fact that somewhere there is a youtuber printing this post to include in his next "Leo Gura's Cult" video

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Something Funny said:

But what's the point of making posts about how nobody on this forum is awake if you can never know. 

Is it like a prophylactic measure against your students possibly getting distracted by those types of claims coming from other people?

In that case. Does it have less to do with the Truth and more with sticking to good practices and principles?

Because I agree that it's a good practice to stay humble, openminded, and wary of other people who claim to be awake.

But it doesn't mean that it's true that there are no awake people on this forum, right? 

I think he hints to all dualities collapsing. 

When we realize the core of God we also realize that Leo is our mind teaching us to awaken. It's what I call the breadcrumbs of the Self. 

It's really creepy on some level. Once you realize yourself there is no more Others. Leo will disappear and you will know that Leo was one of your egos. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

20 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Again, what makes you think that ? Something I posted ?

Does it really matter? Do you need a certificate?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura I hope this post was intentionally written to trigger us. If not, then you harbor some ridiculous limiting beliefs

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's see: I have done 5meo dmt more than 50 times. 5 of those times the "person" that I am has completely disappeared, and the absolute total infinity has manifested. I have recognized myself as what I always was: absolute existence. complete freedom. I have realized that endless love flows from the bottomless emptiness and I have fallen bathed in tears. I have realized that the apparent reality is the manifestation of this, which is absolute perfection, and that is what I am. I became aware how this experience, my body, everything, was been created in this exactly moment and why. but I have not seen any alien, only me, the infinite existence. 70% of the time, when I'm not engrossed in work, I am aware of this. reading this, where do you detect my lack of awakening?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

I dont know how to respond to this. I am torn.
On the one side, your post oozes narcissism and lack of humility. But then it's also true that those qualities have nothing to do with the potential validity of your insights. It could well be that you are one of the few individuals who just "got it". But how do we know? In fact, you are cutting across mytical insights & wisdom traditions which are thousands of years old. Whats the pre-test propability that a bald guy on 5MeO actually got way, way deeper into reality and is not just deluding himself? 

How do we actually know you are not the one deluding himself?

You might say:"If you are open minded and do the work, everything I say here can be verified through direct expereince".
Well, yes - but thats the catch phrase of EVERY spiritual teacher nowadays.
Frank Yang has that all over his website or in his videos - and for him, you are stuck in an intermediate god-self phase of enlightenment. 

The thing is that if you just starting scratching the surface of spiritual teachings, you will find absolute truth claims EVERYWHERE.
Everyone figured it out - from Buddha, to Ramana Maharshi to Leo Gura. Emptiness is the true nature - no, it's conciousness - no it's pure awareness - there is no self - there is a higher self - you are god - you are nothing.....All those insights are of course contradictory in same way or form.
So who is right? Who is deluding himself? The only teacher I know of who has adressed this issue properly is A.H Almaas and his concept of runaway realization. 

Dont get me wrong, I kind of get where you are comming from. You have experienced things which are beyond anyone's wildest dreams and immaginations - and I can comprehend what those experiences will do to your metaphysical framework. But there are so many spiritual masters who claim similar, undeniable truths.

So yeah....

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

11 minutes ago, undeather said:

But how do we know?

The question is not how do "we" know? The question is how do "you" not know?

You have your own mind. So why do you keep looking for answers in the minds of others?

Until Leo don't take seriously just the possibility that everything can be measured spiritually, he just invent what is Awake mean for himself.
It is like inventing what is body height. It is so magical that our body parts translated into the height of the body, for example ... cm? Start by sanity, that spirituality is just an other type of phycics.
Leo say that he know from his awakenings that he is the highest on this forum is. I agree with this sentence. But that doesn't mean he reached enlightenment, 7D vibration out of 12D which possible in this universe. Leo is let's say 6D. Most guru is at 4D. If he can't embody the alien consciousness then it will just confuse him and decrease his vibration.
The other thing is that he say he know intelectually what awakening mean but he don't know how to embody it.

11 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Leo Gura I hope this post was intentionally written to trigger us. If not, then you harbor some ridiculous limiting beliefs

We should count how many limiting belief he released so far. Let's say that with every third video he released one. Then he released around 150 limiting belief. Then we can compare himself to us or to other teachers.

Damn Leo's really gassing us up for the Spiritual Awakening Course we're gonna throw our wallets at soon xD /j

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

No one awakens except that which awakens to itself, but even this is only apparent.

Alien intelligence can be encountered with some substances at the right doses, and it can seem to communicate / impart incredible, impossible, ultra-profound high-level knowledge (again, apparently). Even this is just appearance. It can feel very significant of course.

Resolution or scale, such as it is imagined, can make things appear to be true, truer, untrue, bigger or smaller. Significant and insignificant.

What seems massively significant on one scale can seem completely insignificant at another - like all of the apparent goings-on on planet Earth with it’s inhabitants worrying about whether or not they are awake or asleep ?… seen from the perspective of an alien intelligence studying Earth through its interdimensional microscope from a distance of trillions of light years and multiple planes of existence away. 

None of it has any relevance to anything.

Apparently.

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The question is not how do "we" know? The question is how do "you" not know?

You have your own mind. So why do you keep looking for answers in the minds of others?

This is a thread about the validity of Leo's claims, not my personal insights.
If Leo was right, then all wisdom traditions are wrong and you just need to do 5-MeO. 
If Leo is deluding himself, then the whole game flips.

Dont you see how important that is? 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Just now, undeather said:

This is a thread about the validity of Leo's claims

I addressed exactly that with my comment.

The purpose of threads like this are questionable. You make some claims that you have no way of validating (you have no idea who is awake and who is not), but at the same time your are (again) making yourself to look special - to gain total authority over this subject.

Edited by zurew

Yeah nobody is awake including, I can easily know that. This work is so deep.

Just now, undeather said:

This is a thread about the validity of Leo's claims, not my personal insights.
If Leo was right, then all wisdom traditions are wrong and you just need to do 5-MeO. 
If Leo is deluding himself, then the whole game flips.

Dont you see how important that is? 

Replying to your post. I did retreats which mean meditating and searching for insights for weeks all day long. But that wasn't awakening. But when I had a near death experience and I prayed to "god" with all my heart, suddenly I had the powerful the classical awakening, which mean that I understood spiritual concepts, understood reality. But this had effect on me only for hours. And what I learned is that more limiting belief you released more awake you are. 

It’s a riddle. Life is one giant riddle that you try and solve.